Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them (98711 Views)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by distilledwalex(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
LandMann:
NCC should intervene as Airtel is now preventing us from accessing mobile apps like YouTube, Facebook and Google drive with our already subscribed data unless we make a special subscription for them.

Someone please provide me with NCC number to report Airtel for the fraud
Are you sure you didn't subscribe to social package
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Psoul(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote]["Anybody who is faced with such situation should go public about it so people can rally round them to fight the ‘enemy’. It could happen to a man or woman."/[quote]

This can be easy when you have bn living a responsible lifestyle before encountering such a situation.
If you have bn a careless individual, such situation will offer a better opportunity for ppl to speak their minds against you.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by karashita: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me

Guy,your 'painment' no get part 2 o.Why nah?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by LandMann: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
distilledwalex:

Are you sure you didn't subscribe to social package

No I did not. 3k sub running since mid last month suddenly started getting limited daily access to using YouTube, Facebook and Google drive... Meanwhile, there's still over 2gig left
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
mysteryman2014:

How many the young generation know her?
Now because of this stunt questions are being asked.

All na publicity stunt jo.

You don't understand me.

She already has her dedicated fanbase who will always be there for her.

This woman did not start singing today. She has been singing for over 40 years, and has built a solid fanbase.

She is known all over the world. Pick a music textbook, and read about genre.

Just as you will find Fela under Afrobeat, you will find Salawa Abeni under Waka music genre.

Many of the young generation don't know Angelique Kidjo, but does that take anything away from her fame or solid fanbase?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by mysteryman2014: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You don't understand me.

She already has her dedicated fanbase who will always be there for her.

This woman did not start singing today. She has been singing for over 40 years, and has built a solid fanbase.

She is known all over the world. Pick a music textbook, and read about genre.

Just as you will find Fela under Afrobeat, you will find Salawa Abeni under Waka music genre.

Many of the young generation don't know Angelique Kidjo, but does that take anything away from her fame or solid fanbase?

Then there was no need for the stunt.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by bizhop01: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
You can't run away from your past
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by stormborn28(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me

are you the one that is trying to blackmail her... Why taking it personal

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by bbstarr(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
I saw the picture and wasn't even a nude picture. She was tying a wrapper and was sitting on a chair. The wrapper wasn't well tied and one of her nipples peaked out. She looks sick in the picture. I'm sure it was taken in the hospital as she said.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Wetin, we gain?

[img]https://i./fxzR.gif[/img]

Pardon me but where do you get your gif memes from?
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Johnchyz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed And yet,she ended up tarnishing her image and reputation by herself.....lets hope her decision shouldn't come back to haunt her and her family in the future because we nigerians are good at keeping records.....
.Which recordS. U MEAN U KIP RECORD MORE THAN D WHITES. ABI
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some negroes are mentally unstable.

You find old nude pics of an elderly woman and you decide you wanna make money from it.

May you die of hunger in this Corona lock down.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by BruncleZuma: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
koyyes:

Pardon me but where do you get your gif memes from?

YouTube, then convert to a meme if I can't find any readily available gif.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by DriggityDre: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
splashbaby:
You are talking trash.
Go and call ur papa trash.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by splashbaby(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:

Go and call ur papa trash.
Oloriburuku, omoale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by DriggityDre: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
splashbaby:
Oloriburuku, omoale jatijati

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Bobotic(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hahahahaha.........Beautiful Nonsense cool

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by bluebay(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrPaul2:

Really? I don't know her my friend. Just had about her for the first time just the way I had of Naira Marley the they he was arrested grin grin
She was hot and trending back then around 1995
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by jarx: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
na semi nude sef. little wonder she was quick to post it herself. madam if na ur puna or booby, u go rush post am? u would have been crying blood paying the mailer by nw

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Memphis17(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
How have u been fairing this covid 19 period why not kill the boredom.You can get your hacked Netflix app just for a token

And watch the latest movies

DM 08131325122
On WhatsApp
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Memphis17(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]How have u been fairing this covid 19 period why not kill the boredom.You can get your hacked Netflix app just for a token

And watch the latest movies

DM 08131325122
On WhatsApp
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Jamisi9ja(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed And yet,she ended up tarnishing her image and reputation by herself.....lets hope her decision shouldn't come back to haunt her and her family in the future because we nigerians are good at keeping records.....
WHat are u insinuating? this kind of record cannot come back to haunt her in her dream not to talk of reality. gf
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by kikelomojessy(f): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
You did well madam.

Please youngsters, don't ever share your nude pic. Sharing of nude is not love oh.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by kophy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lostz:
How come your nude is with someone else?
Are you an ex-olosho?
Do you know the meaning of this? To someone who is old enough to be your mother if not your grandmother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.