Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account (4914 Views)

Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account / How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria Free / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by FuckHomophobes: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Hello guys, I want to setup a Lesotho PayPal account, what is the pro and cons. Anyone that has experience receiving money into the account, please kindly share your input

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Tolzy11(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Hello guys, I want to setup a Lesotho PayPal account, what is the pro and cons. Anyone that has experience receiving money into the account, please kindly share your input
me sef dey fear am .Have you tried it though ?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by alkines(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Why do that, you can easily open UK acct n get it verified easily (if you knw your way) although it requires some little payments like buying Visa card for verification. But it much more stable
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by 50power: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Any paypal account you open from Nigeria, you cannot receive money into it. You are only allowed to open for spending.
I can show you how you can be paid through paypal in Nigeria without having any paypal account. send email to desmondihenze@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by 50power: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2020
If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? See the solution here If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? See the solution click here https://articlemama..com/p/i-will-design-your-national-id-card-for.html
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by FuckHomophobes: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tolzy11:

me sef dey fear am .Have you tried it though ?

Yea currently using it. It's verified too. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Tolzy11(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Yea currently using it. It's verified too. grin
And it's working fine as in receiving funds and sending also
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by FuckHomophobes: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tolzy11:

And it's working fine as in receiving funds and sending also

Yes boss.. 3 month now I have not got any issues at all
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Tolzy11(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Yes boss.. 3 month now I have not got any issues at all
Good to hear , so I can withdraw my AdSense funds niyen
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by bedfordng(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2020
using PayPal should be with sense whether lessoto UK, USA etc. just don't ignore the operate it with money you can afford to loose when they strike. don't load fund into your pp account if you don't plan on using it immediately.

anyway, if you are looking for 100% visa vcc for payoal verification, you can contact me via contact details below on my nairaland signature.

you will get vcc I usually make use of to verify mine.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by FuckHomophobes: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tolzy11:

Good to hear , so I can withdraw my AdSense funds niyen

Definitely... Sha don't forget to do giveaway for the boys..

Bia oga mi. I need help my website. Do you mind if I mail you?
I need to talk to you privately. Business matter not my personal matter grin
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Works well. Been using for over a month.
Send, receive, and then withdraw to Nigerian bank account, @N380/382.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by FuckHomophobes: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hausa:

Last week, uba gave me at 385

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by naijafreshng: 6:32pm On May 02, 2021
I'm unable to send money out from my Lesotho account... Can someone help me pls.

Msg: hellodonbee@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2021
naijafreshng:
I'm unable to send money out from my Lesotho account... Can someone help me pls.

Msg: hellodonbee@gmail.com
Explain the situation.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Nephilim: 5:53am On May 05, 2021
Hausa:
Explain the situation.
I got money into it and they have been holding it for more than a week now.. When will they release it, it's a business account.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Nobody: 7:10am On May 05, 2021
Hausa:
How pls I dont use una only access boss
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2021
Nephilim:
I got money into it and they have been holding it for more than a week now.. When will they release it, it's a business account.
What exactly did paypal say?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2021
slimkhalifa:

How pls I dont use una only access boss
Come again.
You don't use what?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Nephilim: 10:35am On May 08, 2021
Hausa:
What exactly did paypal say?
they'll release it after 7days. But I've refunded the person and he's paid into another account.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2021
Nephilim:
they'll release it after 7days. But I've refunded the person and he's paid into another account.
;Okay, cool.
They would have, though.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by gametalk: 12:27am On May 09, 2021
Next time allow the fund to get cleared before refund. This is will increase the authority on your account. And gives you more chance to receive more fund without been hold.

Nephilim:

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Nephilim: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
gametalk:
Next time allow the fund to get cleared before refund. This is will increase the authority on your account. And gives you more chance to receive more fund without been hold.

ohh really! Woow! Thanks.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by nurain150(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hausa:
How do you verify the Lesotho with Nigeria debit card
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Hausa(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2021
nurain150:

How do you verify the Lesotho with Nigeria debit card
By adding your bank card to the site.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by faceland: 4:34am On Oct 19, 2021
I had a USA account since 2017 but I use VPN. However, this year it got blocked and a witch at the call center refuse to help out even though she know it was my account nd money.

Use Skrill instead of PayPal.

Important Update: PayPal now trades cryptocurrency on their platform. Here are all you need to know (in brief).
The available coins include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADoblUmAGo4
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by nurain150(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Hi guys, I just linked my card, but am not yet getting the code, how long does it to get the code to verify, thank you.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by noblemikky(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by Lanretoheeb(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
you can bring in your dollar in exchange for naira with a high rate
I buy any amount of PayPal/Payoneer/Skrill funds, fast payment guaranteed

My rates are great.

Kindly Call/Whatsapp 08067072627, let’s do business. cool

Give it a try and you’ll come back for a cooler

Call/Whatsapp 08067072627
Re: Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account by kelvindj98: 1:34am On May 07, 2022
Hausa:
Are u still able to withdraw into your Nigerian account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Hits All-Time Low Against The US Dollar / Investment Schemes, Mlm, Hyip Etc Do They Actually Work? / Water Treatment in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.