Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS (8116 Views)

“Na You Dey Find Your Class”, Nigerians Blast DJ Cuppy On Rihanna's Pregnancy / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mavin Record front man, Donjazzy shares picture of him sleeping on international musician, Rihanna.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/donjazzy-share-picture-of-him-sleeping.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Tpave(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol. Chairman you don pass this level nah

7 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Kingjay007: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is a man that has been very consistent with his crush. It's quite certain that he is of the breed that wont cheat in marriage. Yet he is unmarried. Wise man still.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Abboki: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
embarassed
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Millenniumlady(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Riri will never stoop so low
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Riri will never stood so low
What do you mean??

6 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Mutemenot(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
And somebody said she's not far to service him shocked

7 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by ehbellsho(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
keep it up! I guess these are reasons why he don't want to get married.
"you better go wash cloth"
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Millenniumlady(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairaobserver:

What do you mean??
So you expect someone like rihana to be dating donjazzy....she can't bring herself down to his level
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by internationalman(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
It can't happen because rihanna with a networth getting close to 1billion dollars cannot date poor don jazzy (in her eyes though)

That's why he keeps dating Arab billionaires..

Despite all the abuses she would still date Chris Brown if possible.. He was his first and true love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you expect someone like rihana to be dating donjazzy....she can't bring herself down to his level
Low self esteem dey your head undecided

10 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The mad man in my area that walks around naked, would never "stoop low" to your level.

6 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When it comes to love and sex, you can say.
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Papadoh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're right, she'd never "stood" so low... whatever the fvck that means.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

sure, but she can SAT so low

6 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Papadoh:
You're right, she'd never "stood" so low... whatever the fvck that means.

FVck hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
gracefulygrace:

Lwkmd. Nigerians and their sarcastic corrections

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Aydot99(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Shay na so your English teacher teach you, stood ko stand ni

Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Joystark(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
This crush is eternal. grin

I've felt this so I know.

Hard to crush on someone for this long. cry

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
I saw it too cheesy grin cheesy grin
Mutemenot:
And somebody said she's not far to service him shocked
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Harry00(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Does this chick knows he exist
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by DaddyMorenike: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
you go like stood Gan oh.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Raymeskey: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Haters will say it's Photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Hazlett1988: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Oga that is fcking Photoshop,I will bet anything on it that its Photoshop
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Bellgal: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Haters will say it's Photoshop
You already no it's Photoshop grin grin
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by SoftP(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I’m nOt understooding ooooo

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's stoop, olodo!

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Joystark:
This crush is eternal. grin

I've felt this so I know.

Hard to crush on someone for this long. cry
Did you later had sex with him
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2020
gracefulygrace:

This your face is very funny cheesy
Re: Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2020
internationalman:
It can't happen because rihanna with a networth getting close to 1billion dollars cannot date poor don jazzy (in her eyes though)

That's why he keeps dating Arab billionaires..

Despite all the abuses she would still date Chris Brown if possible..He was his first and true love.
She was his

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Demi Rose Goes Bare-breasted For Wet Wild Photoshoot In Ibiza (!8+ Photo) / Lets Talk About Jackie Appiah Agyemang / Mike Tyson Changed His Sex,now A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.