Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma (1486 Views)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma by MuttleyLaff: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Megaflex:
I need advice on the best and natural way to handle asthma.

I'll be getting married in the next two weeks and my fiancee is asthmatic. I'll seriously need advice on the best possible way to handle her asthma incase she gets pregnant. Please help a brother.

Mod please help me move this to front-page
CYM
Re: Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma by donkarmal(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2020
If you reside in Ibadan or its environs and your wife takes local herbs then I may be of help you can reach me on (08072657787). Wish you the best.
MuttleyLaff:
CYM
Re: Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2020
donkarmal:
If you reside in Ibadan or its environs and your wife takes local herbs then I may be of help you can reach me on (08072657787). Wish you the best.
1/ What does this local herb (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy) do?
2/ How does the local herb (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy) work?
3/ What exactly in asthma is the local herb (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy) targeting?
4/ What's the efficacy and/or effectiveness of this local herb? (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy)
5/ What are the full constituents of the local herb? (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy)
6/ How and when should the local herbs be taken?
7/ Is this local herb (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy) to be regularly taken or as when needed to, be taken?
8/ What is the recommended dosage for taking this local herb?
9/ Do you have testimonials of who have in regards of asthma relief, benefitted from using this local herb (i.e. holistic medicine/phytomedicine/phytotherapy)
10/ Are you an asthma or an ex-asthma sufferer?

cc: Megaflex, Shallypop, dominique, Alwaysachick, finalboss, Myham

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma by Ademolami100(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2020
If any of your relatives suffering from a life threatening diseases called Fibroids/Asthma, or your friends, Tennant, even in your area.
NORLAND has the products for Fibroids without taking surgery . And Norland products has no side effects.
When you gets those products, we will follow you up immediately. Within 3 weeks, you will surely give a testimony..
Just #94,000 for all the Products. And say bye to Fibroids without surgery.
Our office is at No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson road, surulere, lagos state
Delivery outside lagos is available..
Contact Mr Gabriel Norland on 07084430301 or 08116719359 , all on WhatsApp too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Kick Against Lockdown Relaxation After Witnessing 7 Deaths In 14 Hours / Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike On April 15th / I Am Looking For Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.