Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript (1384 Views)

How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack / How To Display Uploaded Image In Html Using Javascript / How To Build Students Results Management System Using Javascript And Firebase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by naishare: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Firebase Storage is a cloud-based storage that can be used to store files. It is free to use up to 5GB, So exceeding this limit will require an upgrade. In this tutorial, we will be creating a web-based file uploader that lets you upload multiple files to Firebase Storage without using any backend programming language.

https://www.naishare.com/blog/how-to-upload-files-to-firebase-cloud-storage-using-javascript

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by chivirunum(f): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Very smooth
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by chivirunum(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Can you make a tutorial on functions
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by naishare: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
chivirunum:
Can you make a tutorial on functions

Coming soon
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by Jabi200: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
It even works without hosting
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by naishare: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jabi200:
It even works without hosting
Yeah that's the beauty of firebase
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by chivirunum(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2020
I want max 2mb to be uploaded
Re: How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript by naishare: 7:46am On May 10, 2020
chivirunum:
I want max 2mb to be uploaded
The file object contains the file size, you can write code that prevents files larger than 2mb from uploading

(1) (Reply)

Is Coding Really Hard To Learn? Advice For Beginners / How Do You Browse The Net On Linux Or Unix? / How Can I Find Programmers And Investors To Help Me Build My Social Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.