Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. (1176 Views)

Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hi house! I lost my friend last week. He was very dear to my heart. His departure has so wrenched my heart. The most painful thing is he didn't get to say goodbye. He just died suddenly, without any trails of sickness. Share your experiences losing a loved one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by jacquincy: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
2005...my dad, my best friend before i got married....he died during my final exams embarassed
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
jacquincy:
2005...my dad, my best friend before i got married....he died during my final exams embarassed
May he rest well

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Nekky5(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Loosing a loved one is heart breaking! I have never felt like this in my life until I lost my dear father October 18th ,2019. To anyone out there grieving, my heart felt condolences to you cos I understand the pains.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by liz4eno(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lost my dearly beloved younger sister 10th Dec '19, each time I think it I still cry, I miss u pretty Blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Rickmann: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
liz4eno:
Lost my dearly beloved younger sister 10th Dec '19, each time I think it I still cry, I miss u pretty Blessing.

So sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Lamanii22(f): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2020
liz4eno:

Awwwwn must have been so painful... I'm really sorry about that Hun... My thoughts are with you and your family...

And to every other persons who has lost somebody dear to them, I pray that the lord would comfort you all...

It's not an easy stuff losing someone dear to you, the fact that you will see the person no more is disheartening....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by madridguy(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by annayawchee: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Better left unsaid cry
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
I knew what heartbreak is the day I lost my kid sister. My heart was shattered. I was crying and begging God to have mercy while watching her gasping for breath till she gave up, with tears in her eyes.

I will never forget that September, I left the hospital, didn't know I was walking inside rain, all drenched, walking absentmindedly with tears rolling down my face.

Then, after burial, you will still have to start battling on how to deal with the pain.

After her death, I hardly pass anyone grieving without sending my condolences. Because, I now truly understand the pain of losing a loved one.

At the end, time truly heals all wound...!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
liz4eno:
sorry about your loss dear.

Just like you, I have lost a sister too.

Do you know how I became strong..? Whenever I'm overwhelmed with pain, I let it out, I cry, as I'm crying I will also be praying to God to give me strength to bear the loss, I did it several times that I didn't even know when I became strong again.

If you are a Christian, try it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by aumeehn: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
RiddieBoy:
Hi house! I lost my friend last week. He was very dear to my heart. His departure has so wrenched my heart. The most painful thing is he didn't get to say goodbye. He just died suddenly, without any trails of sickness. Share your experiences losing a loved one.
lost a very close friend of mine on the 31st of March. He called me around 4pm and ask me to come teach him how to swim, i rejected the invitation and told him i was busy. 6pm he died inside the pool. I do hear his voice in my head till date. And the painful part is that he obtained his statement of result from ABU waiting for NYSC.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by liz4eno(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm a Christian, thanks for this, I often cry too, it's well my dear.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by Dicta18: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2020
My younger brother was murdered in Apo Abuja on August 9th 2018. I died with him! I feel so heart broken. I be cried everyday for 2 years. I carried him as a baby, nurtured him. I loved him. I still see the matchet cuts everyday. The killers should have thought of his family. I wish we knew why he was killed. I wish someone can convince us that he was a cultist. But everyone is mute. Ah! We ve been through hell. Adieu Macpolo
Adieu Solution
I will forever love you!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
aumeehn:
lost a very close friend of mine on the 31st of March. He called me around 4pm and ask me to come teach him how to swim, i rejected the invitation and told him i was busy. 6pm he died inside the pool. I do hear his voice in my head till date. And the painful part is that he obtained his statement of result from ABU waiting for NYSC.
So sorry. My friend died on the 29th March,2020.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 10:02am On May 10, 2020
desiregold:
I knew what heartbreak is the day I lost my kid sister. My heart was shattered. I was crying and begging God to have mercy while watching her gasping for breath till she gave up, with tears in her eyes.

I will never forget that September, I left the hospital, didn't know I was walking inside rain, all drenched, walking absentmindedly with tears rolling down my face.

Then, after burial, you will still have to start battling on how to deal with the pain.

After her death, I hardly pass anyone grieving without sending my condolences. Because, I now truly understand the pain of losing a loved one.

At the end, time truly heals all wound...!!

Sorry for that painful loss.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 10:06am On May 10, 2020
Dicta18:
My younger brother was murdered in Apo Abuja on August 9th 2018. I died with him! I feel so heart broken. I be cried everyday for 2 years. I carried him as a baby, nurtured him. I loved him. I still see the matchet cuts everyday. The killers should have thought of his family. I wish we knew why he was killed. I wish someone can convince us that he was a cultist. But everyone is mute. Ah! We ve been through hell. Adieu Macpolo
Adieu Solution
I will forever love you!
My condolences to you and the family.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by blacq2009(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
Dicta18:
Adieu Solution
I will forever love you!
This is really heart-wrenching. Sorry for that painful loss.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by AdaNnabugo(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2020
I just can't stop crying, ever since my father committed suicide, I have never felt this kind of pain in my life, I wish I could just go with him and end this everlasting pain I am going through.
Re: Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. by RiddieBoy: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
aumeehn:
Sorry for your loss

(1) (Reply)

Questions to Consider Before Renting a New Apartment in a New Area / RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / I Don't Know How To Act Around My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.