Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments (315 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments by Opexzy: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders. This is causing serious argument.
I have shared this video with so many people and i have heard different things from all of them.

Please watch this video and listen patiently and tell us what you heard.

As for me, I heard Laurel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDAI0R5JgqI

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 what do you think
Re: What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments by pyrex23(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
I hear Laurel

Re: What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments by amanda2013(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
If you hear Yanny, you are right. If you hear Laurel, you are right too. Na person wey eat bellefull dey hear well. As it is now, people are hungry so they will hear different things cause of hunger

For With / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / Clean Toyota Camry 2004. 1.5m Call Engr Clem 08175378982

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6