Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos (90701 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by JubrinElSudan: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
VillagePipu:

Which underlying health challenge do you have?
Majority of the mortality are old people with low immune system or people with underlying health challenges. While it's unfortunate that people are dying from the virus, it's still soothing for the healthy majority to know that the virus doesn't just kill anybody that contracted it. For now, I don't have any underlying health challenge Sir and I hope you don't too. Let the healthy ones keep safe for the sake of the endangered people

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by shyvicky: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5774212/download-lordsky-corona-virus-mp3

Download lordsky - corona virus mp3 song free of charge
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by BusterG: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I saw an ambulance drove past me today

Can we get the total number of people who have died from:-

- Malaria
- Police / Soldier brutality
- Gunmen attack
- Herdsmen/ Boko haram attack
- Hunger

I need the numbers so I can send to UN/WHO.

There are other pandemics here abeg.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Truthbites: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isn't this statistics wrong? Only two since? I thought they said one died in Irrua?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by cmecproblem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm sure that's the guy whose family lied about his health status after returning from the UK.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Villain7: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
So many things....
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by pafo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You'd rather be crying for food nstead of good health. Covid-19 is real. Stay safe in hunger than free with a sickness without cure.
I rest my case ooo!

Be like say hunger never catch you before?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Give us hope, tell us the underlying health challenges he had
private facility. He was hidden from ncdc

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Danielmegg(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I comments ma Reserve cheesy
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by eyinjuege: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Isn't this statistics wrong? Only two since? I thought they said one died in Irrua?

2 deaths in Lagos state.
Irrua is in Edo state, I believe.
There are other deaths in other parts of the country

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by MzTunechi(f): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
RIP
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by viccipedia: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hezmatosky:

You called two deaths, only two? I mean only? You must be mean sad
you want to count like UK or Italy?

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by eyinjuege: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

Underlying health issues include
diabetes,
asthma,
Chronic bronchitis in smokers,
cancer and those on cancer medicines,
those with kidney problems,
liver problems,
heart problems,
rheumatoid arthritis,
even old age/ frailty,
genetic problems like down syndrome,
HIV
etc.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by muhyeenisce(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

This virus can kill millions of people in this country o.
We should do everything possible to stop it now!

No be today people don de die.... don’t give people hypertension over covid 19... they are more than thousand ways people can die covid is just one of them

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Which private hospital was he being treated, hope the staff are being quarantined
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by BOBAN2710: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

ISINWEKE
ISINWEKE
ISINWEKE
how many time did i call u?
you are nothing but a very dull individual.
you and sense are poles apart.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by miqos02(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Nigerian bloggers or news online platforms don't know how to deliver. They should learn from Yahoo news, CNN, Aljazeera, BBC,etc these foreign platforms mix their news. Since Corona virus pandemic, u see Nigerian bloggers or forum focusing only on the virus news. These days, I visit mostly foreign sites to get news. All our Nigerian news platforms are all on Covid 19 this, Covid20 that ..not that the news shouldn't be broadcast, it should be mixed. We are already bombarded with the deaths et al,we are scared n bored.
Corona is the hottest news now, any news on it attracts interest.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Miner13: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
welcome mr president
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

Mercy killing, can you ever suggest such if your sister tested positive ? You see black man and selfishness.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
RIP
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by HocusPotos: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
VillagePipu:

You should tag Ikpeazu also so you can get some free akpu.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by joepepsy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
What if your entire family is inflicted.
Isinweke:

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by onadana: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

Maybe it should start from you or your relations.You're so insensitive. It could happen to anyone.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Elliot2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't know who is willing to take me seriously, but I have a plant(herb) that I suspect may help in treating the corona virus symptoms. Expert studies is needed though to prove.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by onadana: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Majority of the mortality are old people with low immune system or people with underlying health challenges. While it's unfortunate that people are dying from the virus, it's still soothing for the healthy majority to know that the virus doesn't just kill anybody that contracted it. For now, I don't have any underlying health challenge Sir and I hope you don't too. Let the healthy ones keep safe for the sake of the endangered people

Keep deceiving your self.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Marshalemmy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rip
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by honeyB2018: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
First, I must appreciate the effort of the Lagos State governor and the medical team in the state, battling this monster virus called Corona . May God bless their efforts and make them happy at the end.
But my concern and worry is this, despite all the lockdown :
Airport closure and travel restrictions
Border closed
Schools closed
Major markets are for the 3wk closed
Civil servants are at home
Yet confirmed cases of people tested positive in the state are still on the increase
Can someone please help me?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by maklelemakukula(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

have you now seen that you're worse than the devil
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by iomoge2(f): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
viccipedia:
Ok so only 2 deaths right? undecided
in Lagos
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

so if any member of ur family is having Coronavirus that is treatable, u will kill d individual are u sick or something??

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos)