Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 10-year-old Girl, Four Other Patients - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 10-year-old Girl, Four Other Patients (262 Views)

10-year-old Girl Pregnant In South Africa, She's In Her 8th Month. / #10 Year Challenge: Funny Pictures / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 10-year-old Girl, Four Other Patients by fm001(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Lagos State Government on Sunday announced the discharge of five patients receiving treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, bringing the total number of discharged patients to 29 in the state.

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @Jidesanwoolu.

He tweeted, “Dear Lagosians, yesterday (Saturday) I announced the discharge of one more patient from our Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba.

“Today, I am happy to inform you that five more patients comprising two males and three females including a 10-year-old girl have tested negative twice to #COVID-19.

“These five patients have been discharged to reunite with their families. This brings to a total of 29, the number of patients who have fully recovered and have been discharged from our facility at Yaba.

“Although there is a strong indication that the state is winning the battle against #COVID-19, it is imperative that we remain steadfast to curtail the spread. I strongly advise that we continue to observe social distancing.”
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 10-year-old Girl, Four Other Patients by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good news. We need more of this kind of news than the ones of doom. Covid-19 is not a death sentence, you can recover from it.

But nonetheless always use your nose mask, wash your hands regularly and sanitize properly.

Good evening my people.

Please #StayAtHome #StaySafe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 10-year-old Girl, Four Other Patients by OttHin: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola Begins Fg's Cash Transfer Scheme In Osun, Says Over 15, 000 Indigent Cit / ....... / Omor Vs Umumbo Crisis – True Story From Ayamelum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.