Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) (3442 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader And Several Of His Fighters Neutralized By NAF / Shekau Pleads With Fighters Not To Flee From Battle As Chadians Army Kills Them / Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Chimaobi377: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
This terrorist should speak English for once. At least , you are using the sophisticated devices and technologies invented by those you claim they are enemies of your religion, so speak their language. His voice is so irritating and disgusting. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Mrdecent(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chimaobi377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg3s9WxElxk

What's your relationship with the man?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Makavelli25: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Die you all madslem terrorist. Die you all Die you all sons of arab whores die!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by rusher14: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good to know the debacle is about to end.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Blackfire(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shame on all of you that voted this failure of a president....

Shame.

Shame on all of you.

*imagine Chadian president leading the fight against boko haram that this govt have been pampering.

God will judge all of you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Officialgarri: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
I withdraw my comment....
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by misreal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
If not for corruption.bokoharam would have been a thing of the past.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Edgardo5: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I withdraw my comment....
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by OVIHINNO(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
I thought PMB promised to lead Nigerian troops to uproot Boko Boys once elected?
Or was that a fiction of my imagination?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by oyatz(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Why is Corona Virus not affecting Boko Haram members in the Sambisa Forest?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by PureGoldh(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Speechless
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) by Ababbio: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Lols
Kill them all, Chadian army

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Native Doctor Who Does Confirmed Money Rituals Juju(video) / I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My / Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.