Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (54254 Views)

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by IMASTEX: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by franchasng: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry angry
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kemi2934: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Everybody is scared of the Chinese and the Chinese Virus
There are more cases in Nigeria than you think. The govt won't tell you to avoid creating panic

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by leke12(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Hanz1: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great...
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gbam!
I support them.

Shameless govt.
China give una virus, China is acting as your saviour now.

Besides,.If they come, na aso rock them go dey.
I think they are not coming for corona but to check on Mr robot failing health condition.
His president dey battle corona and diabetes in British hospital

Corona is a ruse.

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Marine54(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
W
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by SEGLIZ: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
nuisance doctors.
theoretical doctors.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by PHIPEX(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
We too like foreign product in this country. How about inviting Chinese president to come and help Buhari too?

9 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by yrex01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get
shift abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by faceland: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Those Doctors ares sent against their will by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZbdsauejMQ

These people are not doing humanitaran work, they areforced by their government to do PUBLIC RELATION WORK

Don't accept their "help". We overcame EBOLA without them and are equally (if not better) trained. Look at them crying because work is too much yet they cannot just walk away. Is that the person you want treating you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE4JZg2GqM
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Nwadyke2020: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nma-nard-threaten-to-withdraw-services-over-invitation-of-chinese-doctors/
Abeg no allow those chinese come here italy dey complain say their testkit no dey accurate na only for their country dey good o
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by cdyfoundation(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ww
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by simabastin: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Since the government deem our doctors incompetent, I support this!

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by olaiya2007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
I stand with NMA on this

5 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by greatbuc(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
They have sown fear.. The harvesters are coming to complete the job.. We don't need their help. We are not lab rats and we can take care of ourselves just like how Ebola was eradicated. Thank you chinkolees!!

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by asobo: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good way to go NMA.

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Obito555(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
See profession standing on the ground for her members how I wish COREN that take this bold step, engineering in Nigeria is worst than a scum

8 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by graccce: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love this!, Coming to do what if I may ask?. Government without vision.

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by okpalaAnambra: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:
nuisance doctors.
theoretical doctors.
Keep quite the Nigerian Drs are right

Did u by any means fail to gain admission to study medicine...you sound bitter and sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Marine54(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get
Dunce shut the hell up !

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kemi2255: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by faithfull18(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one.

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by adebayo987: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chai, our papa them ehn! So, if una no go fit travel out for medics, una go invite them come. There's no difference bwn traveling to abroad for medicals and inviting foreign doctors when we already have doctors. But i understand, the foreign doctors na for presidency and kabals. We know. Abeg make una no allow them o. Na goats in human skin them be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by djon78(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nma-nard-threaten-to-withdraw-services-over-invitation-of-chinese-doctors/

Very good from NMA.
China shouldn't be trusted, most especially how they handled this pandemic.
They hid facts about this crisis from WHO and the entire globe.
They should stay on there lane.

And FG should seriously mind how they deal with this people. Except Nigerians want to find themselves in hot soup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by tomdon(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
They're always looking for ways to spend this hard currency and deplete the country's reserve in order to fill their personal foreign accounts thereby. Thieves!
Improve the welfare of nigerians, the funds are available and we all can see it so it's not a question of no money.
Can Chinese doctors treat nigerians in Nigeria better than Nigerian doctors

6 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good. I support NMA.

Some persons are looking for ways to chop donated COVID 19 funds in the name of expenses on foreign assistance.

5 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by 6digitscomrade: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Monaco2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Make dem calm down, even 40 doctors from one of the European countries entered America to help fight against the virus

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Illusioneffect(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
There are more cases in Nigeria than you think. The govt won't tell you to avoid creating panic
That's exactly what the Chinese government did and it worked for them. Sometimes telling people the full truth of a grave matter like this could have disastrous consequences.
But anyways i agree with you, we need every help we can get no matter the risks it brings us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.