Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (54250 Views)

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Fool na your family them go come treat
you are ignorant and I wish you well

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by luvinhubby(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get

And what type of help are they coming to offer?

You may learn how to refrain from using gutter language to address what you don't understand

9 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Luckysbab: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

America just accepted 1000 ventilators from china

Invite the Chinese doctors to your village only; should go round. Uncultured pikin

8 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Marine54:
Dunce shut the hell up !
internet warrior. Your so called doctors are selling Chinese hair on instagram

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by eneyoduke(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Poor education is given to poor people children just to make poor forever grin

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by SEGLIZ: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abeyjide:
Nigeria goverment is messing up big time. insult to our medical personnel.

what insult?
bunch of google doctors.

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ProtectMyMoney: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:
Pride comes before fall, even yankee talk sey any help at all is appreciated.

That should have been the Chinese Doctors' first port of call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by highflyer012020: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

you are the greatest fool romeo, our doctors are knowledgeable than you and they are doing their best and are getting result. New-york governor - a democrat is the one that place order for a Chinese ventilator. Trump is against any help from china. be wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Bignat: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is indeed a good move. With all the news flying around of how CCP government is trying so hard to manipulate the world and dominate our useless government is still trying to dine with the devil...

I just pray our medical body follow through with their plans if the our useless government goes ahead with its useless plan of inviting the CCP doctors from China.

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kemi4649: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
ne3vm2pyit
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kemi4649: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

You may learn how to refrain from using gutter language to address what you don't understand
help your doctors can't render. You don't even have a database to track contacts of carriers

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Naughtysex: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

a comment like this can only come from someone with free 5mega bite data

Next time think well before showing your ignorance publicly

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Enosampson: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good move, the next thing youll here is 5billion was used to bring in the chines ,, the should use zoom app and communicate

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
highflyer012020:

you are the greatest fool romeo, our doctors are knowledgeable than you and they are doing their best and are getting result. New-york governor - a democrat is the one that place order for a Chinese ventilator. Trump is against any help from china. be wise
mumu. I guess New York is part of Ghana

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
donbachi:
Total number of doctors in nigeria is 72,000 + and 250k nurses..in a populace of 200million..let assume over 80,000 persons are affected nation wide..what are the 18 chinese doctors coming to do?even if we share dem state by state,e no go make any impact...unless e get wetin d govt no want make nigerians know.

Even the money they want to use to bring them down nko? U see this foolish minister of health?

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naughtysex:
a comment like this can only come from someone with free 5mega bite data

Next time think well before showing your ignorance publicly
i shouldn't listen to someone with a name like yours
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Luckysbab: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

Don't mind that unruly boy

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by oluwasegun007(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's knowledge sharing, no big deal

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Bignat: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
They just defeated the virus, and they know your govt is lying to you.

I can't believe you believe the CCP lies in this age and time!
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by voiceofpeace: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes what kind of worldwild asult is that ? At times i ask why is it that Nigerian rulers not leaders we dont have leaders are foolish they have low IQ they dont think,they only have self interest they lack akonuche why ?
they are not after the massess but just for them and there children
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by luvinhubby(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
help your doctors can't render. You don't even have a database to track contacts of carriers

And China is sending data statisticians?

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
There are more cases in Nigeria than you think. The govt won't tell you to avoid creating panic

And no one is whistle blowing abi
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kemi4763: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by donogaga(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Welcome development.

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Roon9(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol.
All of a sudden, China's confirmed cases and death rate started decreasing significantly. That didn't happen by chance. There's gotta be something they did to control the situation. Maybe they brought them over for that purpose. I think that's a fair guess.

Did u read the whole text atall... The Italian case
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

That's exactly what the Chinese government did and it worked for them. Sometimes telling people the full truth of a grave matter like this could have disastrous consequences.
But anyways i agree with you, we need every help we can get no matter the risks it brings us
tell these ignoramuses quoting me.

Nigeria is in trouble
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by neeyor88: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

Ode Ni e. Did you just hear yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

And China is sending data statisticians?
i just told you how unprepared Nigeria is. I don't care about your lame insults
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by canDy4eva(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rather than bring in people from outside, why not invest in our health sector and pump in money for research.

Trust me Nigeria has got the best brains.

6 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by southpole: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
They just defeated the virus, and they know your govt is lying to you.
they are concealing information about the infection not that they have defeated the virus, if true they have defeated the virus let them go and do same in Italy, Spain and America

6 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Helju: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God you have spoken up.
When the reporters did not say anything about this at the PTF briefing, I thought I was freaking out over nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.