Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

New Year Prediction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Prediction (686 Views)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. / Should A Christain Be Moved By A Horoscope Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Prediction by Oluti(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2011
The New Year prediction in my church today is like nothing we ever heard before. Most of the predictions of past years come to pass. This is what scared everybody. My church is Life Apostolic Church. It is in Owutu in Ikorodu West LCDA. It is not even a big church. The revelation is a compilation of all the members that God speaks through in December. Some concerns individual but it is the one that concern Nigeria people are interested in.

The pastor said those that come from Delta state should pray very hard because the place would become another battle field that would make Boko Haram look like a child-play. He said the bloodshed would happen anyway. He said there would be serious trouble after the April election. The trouble will start from the most unlikely place-Lagos. He said many people will be killed. He said if we can survive till August, there is hope for Nigeria but our survival look almost impossible. The good news is that there will be plenty of food and dollars will fall to a level the will surprise everybody.
Re: New Year Prediction by Eveoeve(f): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2011
@posters thank God for d predictions. These are the last days and violence shouldnt be suprising cos such will abound in these times. But wat should matter to us is the realisation of the fact that the coming of our Lord Jesus draws closer by the day and we should strive to prepare ourselves for His coming. This is the time for everyone who has not come to know Jesus as Lord to please do so. It is also a time for those who are in the faith to wake up and get serious. May we not be caught sleeping in Jesus name.

http://naturekay..com
Re: New Year Prediction by Oluti(m): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2011
The real reason behind prediction is to prepare us for the future so as not to be caught napping. What really scares me about this is that the problem after the election will come from Lagos. When one considers the comments of big wigs in the PDP concerning their desperation to capture Lagos at all cost, one cannot but be scared. May the good Lord save us from all this desperadoes who don't care about us but their political ambition. Amen
Re: New Year Prediction by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
We should all join hands in prayers for this year election.
Not only ur pastor, some Nigerian pastors say so, that this election will be tough but with God we will overcome. Amen.
Re: New Year Prediction by Ymodulus: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
Story story story, whats upon the time, time time.
pls poster your pastor is talking trash bear me witness i say bookmark this page and at the end of the year i will show you that your pastor is a lier. I never had the intention of commenting here untill i saw the name DELTA STATE. Which is my state of origin.
Re: New Year Prediction by Zodiac61(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2011
Once again the lunatics have been given the asylum keys and the false prophecies have started. Why do we have to go through this charade every new year?
Prediction my arse grin grin grin
It would not matter if all their so-prophecies come to pass.
The problem is that these frauds manage to get away with their lies because they can always blame the non-existent god when their predictions fail.

(1) (Reply)

A Wonderful (long) Testimony / A No Tithing Church / Is It Moral And Or Right For A Pastor To Own/operate A Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.