Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Wahala dey - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wahala dey (32301 Views)

We gather dey / I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Konga Online Store Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala dey by Trades07: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin"THE MAP.NG" For quite sometime. I have been seeing this on my instagram. Checked there profile and what they basically do is collect investors capital, run a business & pay roi within schedules. i.e they invest in delivery bikes.
I just want to know if this is a legitimate business.
HAS ANY ONE INVESTED. DO THEY PAY, WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE ALSO ANY ADVICE?

Thanks
Re: Wahala dey by Ladylite: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trades07:
"THE MAP.NG" For quite sometime. I have been seeing this on my instagram. Checked there profile and what they basically do is collect investors capital, run a business & pay roi within schedules. i.e they invest in delivery bikes.

Nice advert

Thanks
Re: Wahala dey by greatmarshall(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Trades07:
"THE MAP.NG" For quite sometime. I have been seeing this on my instagram. Checked there profile and what they basically do is collect investors capital, run a business & pay roi within schedules. i.e they invest in delivery bikes.
HAS ANY ONE INVESTED. DO THEY PAY, WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE ALSO ANY ADVICE? Yes, they are genuine and i have 6 bikes with them on the corporate plan and 3 bikes on the small plan... You can chat me on whatsapp to show you evidence and explain more... Check my signature for my contact

Thanks
Re: Wahala dey by greatmarshall(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Trades07 post=88137823]"THE MAP.NG" For quite sometime. I have been seeing this on my instagram. Checked there profile and what they basically do is collect investors capital, run a business & pay roi within schedules. i.e they invest in delivery bikes.

Thanks[/yesquote]
Re: Wahala dey by greatmarshall(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Trades07:

Thanks
please contact me through whatsapp and i will explain more to you... Check my signature for my contact
Re: Wahala dey by greatmarshall(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Trades07:

Thanks
They are legit... I have a total of nine bikes with them, six on the corporate plan and three on the small plan
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020
greatmarshall:
please contact me through whatsapp and i will explain more to you... Check my signature for my contact
thanks. thats very kind of you. but if u dont mind pls lets discuss the basics here. so alot of people can learn.

9 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2020
greatmarshall:
They are legit... I have a total of nine bikes with them, six on the corporate plan and three on the small plan

Thats great, and so even with this pandemic, they are operating and paying?

Anyone else have any experience?
Re: Wahala dey by neutralmind: 1:26am On May 09, 2020
My business partner is an investor. He gets paid weekly no stories.
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 9:23pm On May 11, 2020
Thanks. Its real. I gave it a try, with one of there package. They pay weekly
neutralmind:
My business partner is an investor. He gets paid weekly no stories.
Re: Wahala dey by Dahcastro(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Trades07 post=89445188]Thanks. Its real. I gave it a try, with one of there package. They pay weekly
. How can someone partner with them
Re: Wahala dey by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On May 11, 2020
greatmarshall:
Please can you discuss the basics here , please
I'm interested in it
Re: Wahala dey by samzy(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Wahala dey by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2020
All I know is that they are into delivery, I was at their office last week to check something
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Dahcastro post=89446338][/quote]

Call there line 09062547191
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
The bike business is a one year contract.

Corporate business plan :- You invest N780,000 and earn N30,000 weekly throughout the year but you don't get to own the bike.

This is the package I know off and which we are currently running. There are other lesser packages.
For 580k and 680k I guess.

Call or visit there head office.

Call 09062547191

Office IKEJA SUITE A48 Nigerian Air force shopping complex
doggedfighter:

Please can you discuss the basics here , please
I'm interested in it
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 2:06pm On May 12, 2020
Shhh
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 2:08pm On May 12, 2020
grin shh
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 2:10pm On May 12, 2020
I strongly advice you to check them out if you are located at Lagos. Seeing is believing. I dropped there address above. Then get a clear understanding of what the business is all about before diving into it. If you don't stay in Lagos then call there help line
Re: Wahala dey by choicebrnd(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
Trades07:
One of the alert from them
100% fake and scam....if you doubt me...try them and see
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 2:19pm On May 12, 2020
Like seriously shocked
Pls explain

choicebrnd:

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 2:22pm On May 12, 2020
Well anyways. Me i have already started and I receive payments, pls shed more light on it and give us your experience, so we would learn

Choicebrnd pls have you invested, have you been scammed, show us the prove of your receipt invoice after you completed successful registration. Because there is a receipt invoice that would be sent to you. This way, we will know you registered with the map and maybe you were scammed. Pls reply this message today. Enlightenment us
choicebrnd:

Re: Wahala dey by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On May 12, 2020
Trades07:
The bike business is a one year contract.

Corporate business plan :- You invest N780,000 and earn N30,000 weekly throughout the year but you don't get to own the bike.

This is the package I know off and which we are currently running. There are other lesser packages.
For 580k and 680k I guess.

Call or visit there head office.

Call 09062547191

Office IKEJA SUITE A48 Nigerian Air force shopping complex
Much thanks
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
More reviews pls
Re: Wahala dey by ByeByeMan: 12:43pm On May 17, 2020
Trades07:
Well anyways. Me i have already started and I receive payments, pls shed more light on it and give us your experience, so we would learn

Choicebrnd pls have you invested, have you been scammed, show us the prove of your receipt invoice after you completed successful registration. Because there is a receipt invoice that would be sent to you. This way, we will know you registered with the map and maybe you were scammed. Pls reply this message today. Enlightenment us

It's not about getting payment. The question is, is it possible for delivery riders to make up to 10k daily ?
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
Where did the company claimed that there riders make 10k daily from deliveries. Pls stop misleading people oo. Pls reach out to the company so that they send you there logistics catalogue. Its in a pdf format. Read it well and see how it works.

According to the catalogue which i will attach. The logistics business make around 5000 naira OR MORE per day.

See attachment. Be very careful with people that speak without evidence of what they say. Be very careful.

ByeByeMan:

It's not about getting payment. The question is, is it possible for delivery riders to make up to 10k daily ?

2 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by ByeByeMan: 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
Trades07:

Where did the company claimed that there riders make 10k daily from deliveries. Pls stop misleading people oo. Pls reach out to the company so that they send you there logistics catalogue. Its in a pdf format. Read it well and see how it works.

According to the catalogue which i will attach. The logistics business make around 5000 naira per day.

See attachment. Be very careful with people that speak without evidence of what they say. Be very careful.

If you were smart you would understand my question. You need to think outside the box if you want to make smart decisions. Firstly for them to make 5k per day and pay you 30k weekly and still pay the riders and the staffs at the office and still keep some profit means they would have to be making at least double what they are giving you per day. They said it themselves that they rent the bikes from you for 5k/day. So if they can only make 5k/day then how is this a profitable business ? Unless you are an agent for them then Nigerians need to do better and learn to ask more questions before jumping into things with their hard earned money and attacking people who are willing to do the thinking and ask the right questions.

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day. You have to ask yourself some questions that make sense to you even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else. If it doesn't make sense to you then you have to hold on to your money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Its a good thing to seat back and think thoroughly about any move you want to take, not just regarding business and investment, everything you plan to do. So Yes sir. You are right.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
ByeByeMan:

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day.
Re: Wahala dey by Manwarrior55: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.