Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) (8468 Views)

Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Has Become A Father For The Eighth Time. / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2020
A former cobbler who has been dubbed ‘Uganda’s Ugliest Man’ has become a father for the eighth time.
Godfrey Baguma, 47, who is believed to suffer from a rare, unknown medical condition, and his wife Kate Namanda, 30, welcomed a baby girl.
Baguma won the less-than-favourable title in 2002, after he entered the competition to make money for his cash-strapped family.

Before his marriage to Kate, Godfrey had two children with his first wife – but their marriage came to an end when he caught her cheating with another man.

Describing how he wooed Kate initially, Godfrey told KFM: ‘I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me.

‘She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later’.

I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me’.

The couple got married in 2013, and now have six children together – after their first child was born in 2008.

Speaking of their romance, Kate said: ‘Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.’

Godfrey, whose stage name is Ssebabi, now makes most of his money from public appearances, where he sings and performs stand-up comedy.

FULL pictures via:-https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/04/worlds-ugliest-man-welcome-another-baby.html

2 Shares

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Princesagga(m): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2020
p

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Excellent111: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmm eight children, na wa ohh africa sef eh..
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Ugliness is the first step to faithfulness!

6 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Waoooh congrats Godfrey
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2020
As the wife fine na so him third leg go just dey stand anyhow
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2020
The wife will doubt if beauty is actually in the hands of the beholder!
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2020
The woman is the real woman, this one is more than money

5 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by xreal: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Life!

While some most handsome men somewhere always have their wife/wives leaving them let alone having a child.

4 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by backnbeta(f): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2020
To each one his own undecided
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Nobody get excuse for this life o. He still has the boldness to do stand-up comedy, not minding how people would look at him as he talks. I know it must have not been easy for him, but he eventually beat the odds. If na some people, them go don commit suicide tey tey!

13 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Charleys: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Me no even get chick sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Charleys:
Me no even get chick sef
grin

favour ain't fair
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by JunctionBox: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Ugliest indeed
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by DriggityDre: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
OPARA CHISOS! If I live in the same house as this niqqa, I would get heart attack from different jumpscares.
Imagine this face staring at you at midnight.. CHISOS!

4 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Randy100: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
I wanted to come here and rant that no man is ugly but seeing this picture I change my mind.

6 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
I wanted to come here and rant that no man is ugly but seeing this picture I change my mind.
infact , this one no be shereshere... God dey try abeg

4 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2020
This girl fit dey fuvk toke makinwa like that.. I just dey imagine his countenance when cuming

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by earthsync(f): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Woman doesn't look happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Ugly people too like fvck

2 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by ProtectMyMoney: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Baawaa:
The woman is the real woman, this one is more than money

Honestly
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
And most fine boys are still looking for their missing ribs at 45 grin

2 Likes

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Biafrarep(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Oh God, why is he procreating massively and bringing more of his kind into the world??
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by dedons: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2020
And fine bobo like me still dey find babe.
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2020
I'm not saying he is ugly but I pray none of his kids look like him.

1 Like

Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Hhenryy: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
This further confirms that women don't really care about your looks,. They only care about your pocket.
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Mozino007(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
This girl fit dey fuvk toke makinwa like that.. I just dey imagine his countenance when cuming
Bad Ass Nigga
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by lewis512(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Nobody is ugly, the wife go love him pa like that
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
DriggityDre:
OPARA CHISOS! If I live in the same house as this niqqa, I would get heart attack from different jumpscares.
Imagine this face staring at you at midnight.. CHISOS!

You no even talk how I'm go do if e wan ejaculate
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Iceyjayz: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Humanoid01:
Nobody get excuse for this life o. He still has the boldness to do stand-up comedy, not minding how people would look at him as he talks. I know it must have not been easy for him, but he eventually beat the odds. If na some people, them go don commit suicide tey tey!
I swear
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) by oshiiteoku: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Speechless,this one pass me,this woman get mind shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Adimabuah: Why Are People So Ignorant? / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! / Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.