Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (27750 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by malvisguy212: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
God is probably tired of all this wailing. undecided. Can you humans leave God out of it for once undecided
the scriptural doctrine of faith is an Active , PERSISTENT , BOLD approach to God. We seem TO think that faith is a PASSIVE virtue; that it's A set of BELIEFS or a way of THINKING , whereas in scripture it's a way of acting!
That's where, possibly, the difference may come in.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mullerman: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Hope our citizens are don't denying their country because we have never hear report of anybody coming in since it has been announced to bring them back,God Nigeria need urgent help.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Dreyscort1435(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Our country Never reason this kindof thing for now..
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nkemdi89(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
adioolayi:

How It's just sane to go back home and allow the medical practitioner in your home country handle any ill health. Drs of different countries know their races more than any other race. It's not because Nigeria wants to implode. Nigeria will also evacuate her citizens willing to return from New York
Don't mind him, those citizens evacuated are those working for Arab contractors construction company in owerri, for now there is no construction going on and they have no business staying back .
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Dreyscort1435(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
mullerman:
Hope our citizens are don't denying their country because we have never hear report of anybody coming in since it has been announced to bring them back,God Nigeria need urgent help.
People for here still dey para of audio 20k govt promised them
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by GuyFawkes: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2020
seunlayi:
They have seen what most people are not seeing. Nigeria case will be worst only that dead rate will be few
Kindly read what you wrote.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lawxen:

If truly that countries know their races more than others as you claimed, why do our politicians travel abroad for medical treatment since we should be able to do it better here?
Communities of Best hands in Medicine in UK and US have abundant Nigerian Drs....Let me shock you...They dominate the entire SouthAfrica's Healthcare sector.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Legendguru: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by omoharry(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lebanese? Please they should carry all to Lebanon and not return.Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by bellotaofeek: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
They brought the nasty virus. Now leaving Nigeria. Aye leeee
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by L1lma(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dis one wia every country dey cm evacuate deir citizen open dey ain't planning any evil for Nigerian
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by bolicks: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria is safer than those countries. See their death rates. They are free to leave, please.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Daremee: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
For what? Let them try and make money in their own country, Na.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Conqueror89: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

YOU THAT IS SEEING THIS, I COMMAND YOU TO PAY N50M INTO MY ACCOUNT. I NEED THE MONEY.
grin
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
I'd rather go to Lebanon than stay here

You’ve obviously never been to Lebanon...
Why do you think there are so many Lebanese in Nigeria?

>
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by dozzybreezy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let them leave! We need space to contain this virus and also Job employment vacancies.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Edusouls:
Stupid youth no go find something to do with your life idiot, why no go and wait for their plane at airport so they evacuate you to America corona would infect and kill you let the number of foolish youths in this country reduce by one
thunder kill you there bastard, may your life and the destiny of your offsprings be like that of Nigeria. Fool
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jobio1(f): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ok let me have your number
ozome15:

Hello let talk more about ur ........!
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ozome15(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jobio1:
Ok let me have your number
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by NairalandSon: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Conqueror89:

Werey ni eleyi sha. I think you forgot to post your account number.let me send you something to buy indomie tongue angry

That was solely for humour cos I knew people will laugh over it.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by andrewbaba44: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:

You think say na for mouth abi?

Go lebanon nah because na slave work you go go do there, then you go come social media begin cry

MUGU
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by andrewbaba44: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnmattew:
why not go there and face the bombings of Hezbollah

Leave the desperate illiterate that feels anywhere outside is always good enough to go as far as its out of naija

There are no jobs in lebanon

Poverty mentality
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ioreth69(f): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
bye bye
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Your ancestors are the id*o*s
Edusouls:
Stupid youth no go find something to do with your life idiot, why no go and wait for their plane at airport so they evacuate you to America corona would infect and kill you let the number of foolish youths in this country reduce by one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father And Son Die In Motor Accident In Nasarawa (Photos) / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.