Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie (1923 Views)

Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac Vs Biggie And The Bad Boys / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by d1twista(m): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2006
WHO IS THE BEST...........
TUPAC.........WESTSIDE,THE BAD BOY KILLER
OR
BIGGIE.........BAD BOY 4EVA

Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by hotangel2(f): 2:41am On Jan 25, 2006
Seriously, they are both good. Them niggas are both good.
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by d1twista(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2006
ofcourse both of them are very good but i guess tupac is very good.he is the best..
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by ldollier(f): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2006
they are both talented in their own ways. but tupac is better. i mean have you read machiavelli. and also he is such a gangster, okay i take that back, he might not have been a gangster as he claimed but he sure had that thug image.

lyrically tupac is better
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by menike(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2006
Biggie's King but Tupac is just a President
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by d1twista(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2006
Like i told Hot-angel dat men Tupac is best
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Melifew(m): 4:12am On May 29, 2006
tupac amaru shakur is the best my nigga is gangster (you can search you can never find another him)
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by jid(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2006
any soul who is missin should remian missin cos 2222ppppaaaacccc a.k.a makaveli is da bomb. respect 2 all tupac fanz out there

Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Jduck13(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2006
2pac all da way no one ever did it like him hes the sykest of them all no doubt
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by spikelord(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2006
2Pac niggy
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Theryman(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
may they rest in peace, 2pac has done much more albums (alive and dead too), that's why there are so many more Pac's classics. But biggie's done only 4 albums and each and every track that he's made or was made for him is magnificent, that's why I vote Biggie. but clearly, 2Pac's equal to him.
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Jduck13(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2006
Why does everyone Keep Asking who is Better 2Pac was the greatest of all time someone start a newe thread Because anyone in there right mind knows that 2pac is better
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by BigShishi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2006
B.I.G Fo bigshishizlle
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Kadeejah(f): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2006
pac iz betta if u listen closely 2 da lyrics
hez a poetic genius smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by eveseh(f): 4:36am On Jun 18, 2006
da both
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Jduck13(m): 2:52am On Mar 06, 2007
why is this a question pac had the better word play in all songs he brought so much
heat every time he spit man he had the lyrics the flow and he spit true
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by nnenneigbo(f): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2007
2pac all the way
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by odada(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2007
broo brooklyn bigups to the eastside NYC the notorious BIG u better ask somebody!cos if u dont know now u know nigga
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by Jduck13(m): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2007
Im sick of this topic pacs the greatest he spoke real shiT! man Real shit! he was gangsta but he also spoke bought real life and da hard shit u go through he lyrically was a killa so stop sayin biggies better pac till I die
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by donjazzie(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
No Comparism for this 2 please.

I'm a biggie rhyme fan and tupac thug fan tho
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by ganjamind(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2007
u dont compare legends thats a disrespect if u at all have any respect for hiphop d1twista, u need to check out this site to learn more on the tradition n culture of hiphop if u re a true hiphoppa www.templeofhiphop.org, Dont eva bring up such a topic again,
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by madenigga2dcore(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Moda4kn 2pac aka makavelli d don, made nigga2dcore!!wesssssyde til we die he's a G' 4dat Matter. Abeg dat yung black male remains high until d end of time. Wit senior beats n inspirational lyrics, they call him story teller. He's a real poet, has so many quotes n he has d alpha male voice wich make niggas duck an hide, hehehehehe he gat cream 2mek bitches scream!!!!! R.I.p 2 all dose niggas dat died in d hood. God bless da dead. There's a heaven4 a Gee,, a thug mansion!!!! A place2 spend ur quiet nites. 2pac is de greatest rapper of all tym

Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by dhrey: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2013
not again.
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by demsid(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
I Give it all to TUPAC the troublesome Nigga ,stil disturbing wt his lyrics even wen he's gone. Dats da realest nigga then biGGi . He is d president n Biggi is a king lyk a broda said
Re: Who Is The Best Tupac Or Biggie by JazzMode: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its them both.

Teni X Phyno – Pray {download Audio} / 2000 Record Label Contacts,1500 Booking Agents Etc / 51st Grammy Awards Takes Place 8th February 2009