Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) (107878 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
princejenks:
This is when you thank God you're Nigerian, just a little discomfort and bad press and she'll be let off the hook after paying a minimal fine. Pause and think, if she were North Korean or did same there,what would be the outcome?

Can you compare even communist china to North Korea. Pls don't be cynical
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by xrayj(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
larry90500:
Well they really bleeped up! They could have probably celebrated their party on a lowkey without posting anything on social media but then everybody wan trend.

But wait, why are they not even practicing social distancing in the court for christ sake. See as all of them dey waka like ants wey see Sugar.
Honestly @bold
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.

She can't get locked up, she can only get a warning and pay a fine as a 1st offender. We abuse power in this country. Even the masses who think they are victims are abusive people also they just don't have the power like others.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
They gathered to convict her because she gathered friends to celebrate a party
Confused country

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by adidaprima(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=dawnomike post=88154955]I really think this is going too far... It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion it will then serve a bad legal precedence where future defaulters will always make reference to.

Celebrities should be showing exemplary conduct especially by obeying constituted authority
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by SSam01: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
The crowd in court is even more than what she had at her party, hope she doesnt get kovik one 9 at the end of all these

Hope Ministry of health is taking note of this crowd and write the home address and phone numbers for easy tracing when the positive result starts flowing in undecided

Not when wire mixes together lai Mohammed will come give us stories

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
They for no cast themselves on social media for not social distancing.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Dickson44: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dettol must be disappointed. She will be lucky if it doesn't cost her her deal with them.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by joshepade(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.
who is more stupid, you or funke?
why this so much hatred?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Kenneygirl(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Crime, send dem 2 prison
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Rape
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd wickedness, let me Disappear b4 Afonjas com 4 my head
Hamilton1:

Show me love i de indoor since 2140267064 UBA
Yet you're dropping your account number on afonja post to beg for money

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
initstime:

You said your final exam was for 20 July, 2019...what happened

https://www.nairaland.com/post/79422396

No mind that cheap scammer....
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Macdennnnnnnn: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is this crowd in the court premises not more than those at the said house party? Nobody wants to consciously observe social distancing.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by culcat(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please where is the social distancing on this video, because I’m seeing more than twenty people in that room .

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Missmossy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
They should also arrest everyone who went against the law, all the churches and mosques who had services undecided

Nigeria and double standards. Making her scape goat isn’t justified when she isn’t the only guilty one!!!

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Not foolish husband, Funke Akindele is the breadwinner of the family so he has to listen to whatever Funke say. Still stupid @43 husband allowing a commercial hole to control him.

Amebo elemu. No allow frustration kill you on top another people life

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by HolyTitus(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
I sensed this minor embarrassment as a genesis of the couple's separation - what do I know.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Social media, not social distancing, ruined her.

People are still celebrating birthdays, naming ceremonies, weddings, etc. on low-key. It is not everything you bring to the media especially at times like this. Anyone with that rate of followership on social media should have sense and be sensitive.

There are things you shouldn't even do when people are dying alll over the world as a celebrity. Birthdays should be the least of your worry at this point in time.

Unless you've planned to die before 2021, your birthday can be done some other time.

People have postponed weddings and more important events.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
So a family that has more than 20 members including relatives living in the same house cannot celebrate in their house because of governments directive??

That directive is flawed Abeg

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Magenta232: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Awwwww my Funke...
I feel for you..
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
HolyTitus:
I sensed this minor embarrassment as a genesis of the couple's separation - what do I know.

THE LORD REBUKE YOU

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Preferito(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja1:
No social distancing in court but they want to put someone in prison for disobeying the law that they are also breaking in court

This nigeria self.
I tire ooooo... This court room is crowded than the party venue
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by GregJames(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Alfaj55(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
She needs to be punished for her arrogance
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by GeniusWeb: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are they practicing social distancing in that video I'm seeing??

Yet they want to judge them for committing the same offense.... Naija oooo gringrin grin

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by QueenEunee: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
What happened to Mr Tinubu that held party last week for his 68th birthday, why haven't they arrested him? This is where they can show Muscle.. No Social distancing in Court abi?
Nonsense
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria. So are they the only ones in Nigeria who disobeyed the lawit is the irrwlivant ones they start doing power..

What's the difference of their parties and the court room
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by EdiskyHarry: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
A celebrity that should be encouraging people to stay safe, adhere to social distancing, follow all the reccomendations from WHO to avoid COVID 19 is now the one throwing party in the house and inviting people.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
they wanted to trend abi? ok trend now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)