Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) (107881 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by ForkDragnet: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
This courtroom I believe should have more than 25 persons, are you thinking what am thinking??

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by laudate: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja1:
No social distancing in court but they want to put someone in prison for disobeying the law that they are also breaking in court

This nigeria self.
lebete3000:
Everyone there should also be prosecuted for not observing Social Distancing, see as them sandwich one another for there...
lizabeet:
No Social distancing in Court right?

Exactly!! The crowd that filled up the court should be arrested and locked up. What were hey doing there, when there is a lockdown?

SSam01:
The crowd in court is even more than what she had at her party, hope she doesnt get kovik one 9 at the end of all these

Hope Ministry of health is taking note of this crowd and write the home address and phone numbers for easy tracing when the positive result starts flowing in. undecided

Not when wire mixes together lai Mohammed will come give us stories
Tofax:
The Imams and Pastors that disobeyed the order in Lagos,none of them were arrested and charged. Bad Belle full Nigeria no be small. Funke you'll come out stronger. God is with you.
Yes..... I support this. Also the imam of that Agege mosque that had crowded worshippers during last weekend, should be prosecuted as well, including the pastor whose service was stopped.

All of them should face the law.....silly jokers, and law breakers.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melezenawii:
You can see nobody is crying marginalisation or persecution... That's what differentiate people from the West from others

And people from the west are also know as impostors abi

U better stop impersonating melezenawi

Ode
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm liking it the more.

She unnecessarily brought herself and her family this public ridicule during this trying moment.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Tade11: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. Apologised!!!?And That Is The Reason This Country Is Hard To Be Better
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
This useless govt is taking this too far. They should show strength in distributing food items to the poor in this trying period.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by laudate: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Juell:
grin all the mosques that held jumat prayers in kano and bauchi state last week, what happened to them? There's even Muslim cleric that dared the Plateau state government and has been holding jumat prayers, and nothing happened.

The lockdown only affects Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Rivers, not Plateau and Kano.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dshocker:
What is the point of them covering their face,when everyone knows they are the one..... Abi she think say na Hollywood she dey,dey form celebrity wey paparazzi dey pursue with camera.
why bro ?? Why?? grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by mickeymimi: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52177171

Scotland's chief medical officer quits after violating lockdown rules.........visiting her second home despite the lockdown rules.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by ADMAF(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I really think this is going too far... It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion
I feel sorry for her after watching her explanation, but charging her to court is the right thing to do. The latest count of COVID-19 deaths is close to 70, 000 within so short a space of time. People have to be responsible, this virus doesn't forgive errors.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Neoteny7: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I really think this is going too far... It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion

People's lives were at stake and you call this too much, when they've not even been sentenced yet... and later you people will turn around and say nothing works in Nigeria and the country is a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by banhammy: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Go and arrest Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde, who organized PDP rally and hosted Davido to a party, despite outbreak of Corona virus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Drsweetnex: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
See all these foolish people o. People
Arresting other people self are violating social distancing whatsoever. Them
Suppose sue of all you.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Akapela(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
And where is the social distancing here?. Moreover, I thought all courts are closed indefinitely.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by guiddoti: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?
No b una course all diz hullabaloo.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. sad

dawnomike:
I really think this is going too far ..It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion

johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6, walahi. These ones too would be asking how did we find ourselves where we are today! Not knowing that this kind of mindset was exactly what brought us to this point today. Shame

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by PrinceKenne(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Now what is the difference between the house party and the courtroom?
I don't even know the problem with 9ja government!
Look at the case of 100k penalty that they are flexing muscle when they suppose to face how to make the citizens happy at home when the lockdown lapses.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Neoteny7:

People's lives were at stake and you call this too much, when they've not even been sentenced yet... and later you people will turn around and say nothing works in Nigeria and the country is a shithole.

You also noticed them and their 180° U turn? Thanks man. Dia matter tire person.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by cgniyi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Confused Nigerians. See as dem full for court, no "social distancing" . Isn't that why they're being reprimanded.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by suxy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why is she covering her face na......Madam Funke went AWOL on that.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by BabaT91(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
initstime:

You said your final exam was for 20 July, 2019...what happened

https://www.nairaland.com/post/79422396

All I wrote about myself was absolutely true sir. I have finished my papers since last year July but my school and department has failed to process my results for NYSC before the corona break out. my parents are of age with 6 children to feed and all of them are girls. They all live in a 2 bedroom apartment. I am the only guy amongst them and the first born. I have been surviving through friends. They hardly feed themselves and going home will be additional burden for them. My mum is a school teacher in Lagos in a mushroom school while my dad has no job at all.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:

#MyOpinion

Someone needs to be made a scapegoat so that others will learn.

No one should be above the law!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Papvz: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't support her actions but she's no worse than the crowd that gathered around her for video and picture nor the 100s that took to the streets in Gbagada this morning in the name of exercise. Let's stop this selective criticism. Let's stay safe

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by codedlee(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Free this people pls. Many haters dey nairaland o. I no fit blow come post am here.. Lots of people still gather till date even for my area we do party xday. Forget this shit. Na cux na celeb

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja1:
No social distancing in court but they want to put someone in prison for disobeying the law that they are also breaking in court

This nigeria self.
You have WISDOM.
Ur PaPa train you well.
na only ur contribution make sense on that 1st page

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by farem: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:

#MyOpinion
She is supposed to have been treated with kid gloves and the likes of you (who see errors in every step of the government) will come back to say;
"Laws are only made for the common man"
"It's because she is Yoruba"
"I think she is a member of APC"
Critics can create nonsense out of nothing!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by back2sender: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:

#MyOpinion

For the fact that she is NCDC ambassador, she is a big disgrace! Holding a party, shame on you Phunke. Shame on you.
I watch this lady on TV promoting handwashing and this same lady packed people like Sardine full her house?

Anyway I am not surprised, ANYWHERE YOU SEE NAIRA MARLEY JUST KNOW THERE IS BADLUCK
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Uniquequeen20: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
Oil dey ur head... I mean u talk sense
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Our govt should make things easier for the people.
Go to Ajegunle,even without holding a party u will see like 20 people staying in a room.
Will those ones be arrested too.
After Corona wahala people at the top should take steps to ensure the masses are cared for.
As par Funke Akindele's case,considering her contribution so far in grooming the youth, she may not be referred to as an ex convict as I strongly believe she would get state pardon that would waive that. Bode George was pardoned too.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by RighteousI: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
What a powerful government! Let's find out out how the government will use its power to arrest all those starving thugs, agberos and bus drivers that may violently defy the lockdown if it's not called off soon.

All the government is doing with it's high handedness is calling for a revolution.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Crime, send dem 2 prison

Hamilton1:

Show me love i de indoor since 2140267064 UBA

So, you're an e-beggar and you are still abusing and disparaging a whole race on the same forum where you are begging for alms? See how stupid you are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.