Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

NIGERIA Learn How To Make Footwears(slipper,sandals&shoes)for Just N3k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIGERIA Learn How To Make Footwears(slipper,sandals&shoes)for Just N3k (616 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / How To Start A Slipper Manufacturing Business In Nigeria / How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA Learn How To Make Footwears(slipper,sandals&shoes)for Just N3k by joshi24(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wanted to run a skill aquisation on footwear making in the city of portharcourt but due to the sit at home(compulsory holiday) in nigeria I thought of a way of still teaching while obeying the law. I decided to impact all nigeria rather than just portharcourt through my videos on footwear making. no one can move around without a footwear,even the olumba members put on shoes when they are out of their white garment. ok lets go to the main biz for slippers&sandals making complete video=N3K, for shoe making complete video=N4K for both videos=N6K instead of N7K interested persons should comment so I can send them the whatsapp no to chat me up or u can call me on the number in my signature to get more info
Re: NIGERIA Learn How To Make Footwears(slipper,sandals&shoes)for Just N3k by joshi24(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
I know most of u will be saying youtube wil be beta but a trail on this video wil change ur thought bcause i wil nt only teach u but show how to source 4 materials and machines in nigeria and also how to do works even if u hv the required machine just by using ur hands manually

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Ebay Direct To Your Home Address / First Bank Remains Committed To Their Customers Despite The Lockdown / Full List Of 25 'poor Countries' Granted Debt Relief By The IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.