Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) (40378 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Niece: 8:57pm On May 07, 2022
A Nigerian man has called out a girl who absconded with his money despite the fact he was trying to help her.

He said that he mistakenly sent N30,000 to her instead of N3,000 but she decided to block him after receiving the money.

According to the man, he met her on Facebook where she pleaded for assistance, so he decided to help not knowing that she would pay him back with wickedness.

He shared screenshots of their chat, where she begged for money to cook that she is starving. He took pity on her and tried sending N3k but mistakenly sent N30k.

When he realised the mistake, he asked the lady to send N25k back to him and keep N5k, but her next line of action was to block him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdRRvDXos7Q/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by tillaman(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2022
angry

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by temitope27(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
Serves him right, oloriburuku somebody

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
good for him! I'm sure if he saw his fellow man asking for money,he would glady Swipe!

447 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Massiveglory: 8:59pm On May 07, 2022
grin
The helper has become the one that needs help.

468 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Creamypie(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2022
Good for am. If na fellow guy request for one k, e go say e never eat for three days himself. Useless SIMP-le man. Wetin bad pass is that na guy go dey use her pic to scam am.
Damn

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:03pm On May 07, 2022
What do I say to these things?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Superwave16320: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
A man probably using a girls photo. Don't help anybody online they won't hear. If any individual can not attract help from his immediate surrounding he or she as got to be a terrible human being.

254 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by inoki247: 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
Them don carry helper handicap grin grin

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Tulsaguy: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
Boys de Nairaland de beg for urgent 2k....Una no fit help those ones, na all these evening newspapers una go de send raba give.....

Na so one slide into my dm on Twitter... saying stuffs like

'I like your political commentary" "I just decide to follow"

Me sharp guy... Thank you bae. Next thing

"Hope you were not affected by the covid-19 lock down.

I said not really much. Next thing...

" I lost my job and it has really been difficult to keep up since then. I can't even buy my pad bla bla..... "

As the alaye guy wey I be.... Oh... Sorry eh....
Next.... I don't mind anything.....

grin grin I just de laff d shameless dude or could even be a guy sef.

I just throw the bomb.... I can link you up some cool money links online.... Can you work online... Bae said yes....

I said OK.... Build your profile on upwork and when you done... Let me review it....

That was the last I heard of the oloshoguy.....

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by inoki247: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Transcriber: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
This is terrible!

That woman should be disgraced! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Transcriber: 9:24pm On May 07, 2022
I'm almost sure he wouldn't have set the money if it was a man that asked

31 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
That's just too poor of her.

Character so weak lipsrsealed

*By the time she realizes it's not all opportunities that should be taken, I hope it's not too late.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
Meat don catch the hunter... Na people like this no dey make people do good for this country again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:05pm On May 07, 2022
Hope it will well with Konji like this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2022
Does she looks hungry to you..?

SIMPle man..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Lightened: 10:23pm On May 07, 2022
Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2022
as someone stated, not eating will have done this baby hippo some good.... you got what you deserved!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by TheWolfen(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
Lol fish brain...

You wan spend 30k forever?
Chai. The man should arrest the ingrate and take all 30k back.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 08, 2022
Very bad sad
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by manchyme: 9:28am On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Boys de Nairaland de beg for urgent 2k....Una no fit help those ones, na all these evening newspapers una go de send raba give.....

Na so one slide into my dm on Twitter... saying stuffs like

'I like your political commentary" "I just decide to follow"

Me sharp guy... Thank you bae. Next thing

"Hope you were not affected by the covid-19 lock down.

I said not really much. Next thing...

" I lost my job and it has really been difficult to keep up since then. I can't even buy my pad bla bla..... "

As the alaye guy wey I be.... Oh... Sorry eh....
Next.... I don't mind anything.....

grin grin I just de laff d shameless dude or could even be a guy sef.

I just throw the bomb.... I can link you up some cool money links online.... Can you work online... Bae said yes....

I said OK.... Build your profile on upwork and when you done... Let me review it....

That was the last I heard of the oloshoguy.....

Please how can i build my profile on upwork.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by RealistRedpiler: 9:39am On May 08, 2022
The simple truth is that the idiot simp was helping, hoping to get free pussyy at the end.
God bless the girl.
Most simps wey help women have things for mind... From helping to knowing her, to falling in love, to coming to nairaland and say:from 3k help and our wedding is 2morow grin grin grin grin angry

34 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by headbasher96(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2022
Well all i see is a broke hoe but oga u were suppose to give that 3k to a guy not a woman

11 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by ExAngel007(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2022
That's very bad of her.
Ordinary 30k fa?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Minime10(f): 12:03pm On May 08, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdRRvDXos7Q/

lalasticlala

Which helper grin
This one na case of investment gone wrong.
The initial intention from the giver man wasn't for help properly so called, but was done with a view for subsequent hook up after savouring the lady pics grin
Let us be sincere, if it was a guy that had requested for such help, him for help

15 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by MrCover: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
Cha E!

See Wetin Poverty Dey Cause In The Life Of This Lady ooooo

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business.

If You Want To Convert Your Airtime Into Cash, Meet On WhatsApp Chat Now.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Tulsaguy: 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
manchyme:

Please how can i build my profile on upwork.

You first need to download the app from playstore... Register as a new user and start the process of building your online profile.

Tell your prospective clients what you are best at doing. There are services you can render online. From customer care, to typing to translation to anything.....

Apply for any of the listed categories of jobs...
And you are good to go.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
Typical hungry girl. It's one thing to be financially poor, it's another to be morally poor. Avoid the latter.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.