Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (100430 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=bestpunterever post=88168653][/quote]

Sorry en, I pity your condition
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by reality1010: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

I came here to see some idiots like you. Idiot how far..
Constituting nuisance kor constituting amotekun ni
Amotekun with children behavior.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo, Igbo billionaires chose to remain low because they know the envious tribes around them, who are the billionaires in west let us analysis them?

All Igbo Billionaires chose to remain low but most of your generation love chest beating and dick measuring contest.

Give me more excuses for your generation failing lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

So you want to tell me all the funding of Air Peace and shares belong to only Allen Onyema?

The same apply to Air Peace

The ownership of a company belong to the person with the biggest shares and stakes in the company and they are usually Chairman and CEO.

You can say the same about Dangote etc

It is not only Dangote that have shares in his company so what make him the owner?

Go and learn more kiddo
Allen Onyema is the founder of Airpeace,same with Dangote, GIP has more than 22 founding partners

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
M

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ezmans: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
successmatters:
Añuli Peggy Onyema written on the plane grin

Imagine soaring thousands of feet high in the sky with my mother's name written near the stars grin

Igbo amaka
o boy see likes

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by reality1010: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

You are the one dreaming

Like Yoruba are also joking around, there are many Yoruba making waves and we don't even talk about.

Tell me when one of your generation make it to Forbes list.
What is Forbes list?South south oil well you took is what you r using to make noise.By the way you think everyone cares about Forbes list.The high ranking billionaires in the North don't talk and their names r not in your Forbes list but they r richer than your people.However you Yorubas must create thread to abuse and insult people whereas you stink like black pigs in nature. You v so insulted the Igbos that they have to return it back to you. You only v your way with the north and south south people whom I think one day will deal with your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Allen Onyema is the founder of Airplane, GIP has more than 22 founding partners

Being the founder only doesn't make you the owner, you must also have the biggest shares and stakes.

The ownership of a company belong to the person that have the biggest shares not the founders because in case the company fail, it is the person with the biggest shares that have the most to lose not the founder.

It is also the person that have the biggest shares in a company that become the chairman.

You can be a founder and not the owner if you don't have the biggest shares in the company.

Go to school and learn more about business, I'm tired of talking to dumb people.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ezmans: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
Must you make everything about tribes
there future is in Tinubu & mc oluomo hand

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ofiagu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Finnese001:

Abu m onye ozu ahia

I mere nkeoma
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol.. I wonder which one is afonja now over this news. Is this news even worth anything? Wasn't he paid to do it..??
Foolish people called igbos
It beats my imagination, bruv.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

All Igbo Billionaires chose to remain low but most of your generation love chest beating and dick measuring contest.

Who in west can be compare to Prince Arthur Eze of Oranto petroleum , Emeka Offor of Chrome group?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
reality1010:

What is Forbes list?South south oil well you took is what you r using to make noise.By the way you think everyone cares about Forbes list.The high ranking billionaires in the North don't talk and their names r not in your Forbes list but they r richer than your people.However you Yorubas must create thread to abuse and insult people whereas you stink like black pigs in nature. You v so insulted the Igbos that they have to return it back to you. You only v your way with the north and south south people whom I think one day will deal with your foolishness.

Crawl back to your red mud enclave kiddo

Yoruba is not the cause of your eternal frustration and bad fortunes.

The last i check it is your generation that stinks like Pigs because you live in pigsty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ezmans: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Give me more excuses for your generation falling lol
afoja billionaires are monpha, mc oluomo dele momodu

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Mind you the result of ur test is out, take a look
OK sir Doctor and master of madness .

1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

lol

Only Alakija will buy off all the Igbo naira billionaires. Every thing has shown that Yorubas are too way ahead of the Igbos.This is why they always call Yorubas out when they achieve anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Being the founder only doesn't make you the owner, you must also have the biggest shares and stakes.

The ownership of a company belong to the person that have the biggest shares not the founders because in case the company fail, it is the person with the biggest shares that have the most to lose not the founder.

You can be a founder and not the owner if you don't have the biggest shares in the company.

Go to school and learn more about business, I'm tired of talking to dumb people.
Otondo I want you to read your comments again grin grin
It is also the person that have the biggest shares in a company that become the chairman.
So for example since Obi of Onitsha is the Chairman of international brewery he is the biggest shareholder?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ritchiee:

lol

Only Alakija will buy off all the Igbo naira billionaires. Every thing has shown that Yorubas are too way ahead of the Igbos.This is why they always call Yorubas out when they achieve anything.
Alakija is only media hype
The hair dresser Alakija can't compete with Uju Ifejika, Uju is the only woman in oil exploration and production in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by reality1010: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Crawl back to your red mud enclave kiddo

Yoruba is not the cause of your eternal frustration and bad fortunes.

The last i check it is your generation that stinks like Pigs because you live in pigsty.
Least you forget your people stinks especially your women.Honestly growing up in Lagos,we knew them as stinking pigs.Elede.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
adekolaelect:
OK sir Doctor and master of madness .

At this juncture take a Look at ur future picture..

On this note, I'm done with you BYE

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ehyah.. But they can't help you go bring ur stuffs from Turkey grin
They have to send Onyema,their errand boy.If Onyema should contribute even 500 million,his business don collapse be dat.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by bestpunterever: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I can only allow you to f*uk me for 1k
what of 5hundred naira
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Alakija is only media hype
The hair dresser Alakija can't compete with Uju Ifejika, Uju is the only woman in oil exploration and production in Nigeria
Uju way no get half of the money way Baba Ijebu son get
Tell your Uju to contribute even 5 million for Covid 19 if she no go drink gari. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Kiloseria: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Concord airline was there owned by Abiola when most of your parents has not married not to talk of giving birth to you. Even possibly Mr Onyeama must be a baby by then. Nigeria belongs to all of us stop insulting other tribes. Has most of you ever heard of Alhaji ishiaku Rabiu, Alhaji Dantata, Dankabo, etc life is turn by turn. Don't use your mouth to pull Onyeama down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ritchiee:

Tell your Uju to contribute even 5 million for Covid 19 if she no go drink gari. grin
Ignorant keep waiting for Igbo billionaires to donate

Alakija is media hype , the only woman in oil exploration and production is Uju Ifejika funder of Brittania U

http://www.brittania-u.com/about

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
reality1010:

Least you forget your people stinks especially your women.Honestly growing up in Lagos,we knew them as stinking pigs.Elede.

You mean your women with hairy body like gorilla that also stink like Pigs.

You are one of the Economic refugee that can not survive in your Barren and landlocked region, you ran away before hunger kill you.

Lagos wheel Barrow pusher cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Finnese001: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ofiagu:

I mere nkeoma
daalu nke ukwu

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo I want you to read your comments again grin grin
So for example since Obi of Onitsha is the Chairman of international brewery he is the biggest shareholder?

If he is the Chairman then it means he have the biggest share in the company
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Who in west can be compare to Prince Arthur Eze of Oranto petroleum , Emeka Offor of Chrome group?

Emeka Offor that is not worth even up to $300m.
Ladi Adebutu will play him like a ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ritchiee:

Uju way no get half of the money way Baba Ijebu son get
Imagine this Dumbo comparing Uju Ifejika to Baba Ijebu grin grin waiting Must no go see for gate grin grin

Uju Ifejika is the own of Brittania U

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Omoslim26: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I can't father a child" That's wht I'm saying.. Hope your sight organ not faulty?? grin

Your thinking organ is as faulty as the word faulty can ever be�� every time you are masturbating on Yoruba this afonja that

And you think say na life you dey live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Ignorant keep waiting for Igbo billionaires to donate

Alakija is media hype , the only woman in oil exploration and production is Uju Ifejika funder of Brittania U

http://www.brittania-u.com/about

Anything you see about Uju is bankrolled by banks.She cannot lace the shoe of even a multimillionaire in Yorubaland.Person wey spend money,na him be rich person.Yorubas are naturally rich and very philanthropic. Do you remember Abiola?Uju cannot donate even 2 million naira without drinking gari afterwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.