Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (100445 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by koffsman(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2020
I guess you just described your family house in two words
Finnese001:

But most of your people from the brown roof did
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Dmanlex(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Igbo nwere madu
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

They are all founding partners and there are thousands of investors in GIP, Ogunlesi is not the owner of Gatwick Airport you guys should stop spreading propaganda.

Loool

You argue out of place. Talking about shooting yourself on the foot and still trying to prove otherwise. grin

You obviously possess limited knowledge of how business organizations/industries work. Every company has shareholders. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by emmysoftyou: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
bestpunterever:
Lol, dat gurl too stubborn, anyway I just dey play with her ni sha.
I know, all na to catch fun, have acted that way before but not exactly ur way.

All joined sha..freestyle..
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
koffsman:
And am very sure your family don't own anything because only a stupid fellow go claim another property as his or her own ewuuu. I guess u roll with Bleep boys ain't no boy girl

nwa nwa that's why you wan die ontop of Crude oil you see here, grin chei unu
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Decades after regionalism you are still backward go to Yoruba typical states like Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun, you will drive for more than two to three hours without seeing a single block house, mud houses every where, I wept the day I drove down to Ogun via Ondo not by the expressway, no single block house, mud houses every where, they are so backward, we couldn't see a single shop to buy bottle water or something to eat, bad roads everywhere, the whole place was like century back we do watch on TV, they are coco farmers, what they where hawking is bitter Kola and Kolanut, I can't forget my ugly experience in that backward state, your region is still backward when compare to East
Igboland was backward then. It is backward now and it has metamorphosised into a massive IDP camp.Are you in your IDP camp? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Loool

You argue out of place. Talking about shooting yourself on the foot and still trying to prove otherwise. grin

You obviously possess limited knowledge of how business organizations/industries work. Every company has shareholders. grin
Most of you are really dumb please tell me how Ogunlesi is the owner of London Gatwick Airport

VINCI Airports owning the majority shareholding of 50.01% and the remainder owned by a consortium of investors and managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by excel4us: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Am truly amazed honestly. this is grass rooted. The RISING SUN
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Loool

Are you that low not to understand the meaning of consortium of investors and managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP).
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Most of you are really dumb please tell me how Ogunlesi is the owner of London Gatwick Airport

VINCI Airports owning the majority shareholding of 50.01% and the remainder owned by a consortium of investors and managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)

Ogunlesi as the founder,leader and chairman of GIP has been running the show from 2006 when they bought the airport
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Olodo rabata shocked
Lool
Like I said earlier, you have limited knowledge and you just throw stuffs about without trying to dig deep beyond your local knowledge.

I can't be lecturing you and feeding you like a baby. Y'all like most typical Nigerian whose only knowledge and understanding within his locality and limited education.

Now, talking about being dumb, wouldn't you rather agree you fit into that category of people? Lool grin

Now, the question is, who chair Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP).?

See, it clear your head is seriously paining you and have nothing to tell you, abi?

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Ritchiee:

Ogunlesi as the founder,leader, and chairman of GIP has been running the show from 2006 when they bought the airport

Honestly, you need not downgrade yourself anymore with that delusional dude.

WFT, he argues without direction. Says a lot with little or no idea about what he trolls about.

Who does that for crying out loud? And the most annoying part is that he's feeling funky about it why being praised, liked and shared by some illigltrates and typical NL'ders on here.

So annoying so say the least. He keeps shooting his foot the more. Talking about arguing without direction or knowledge of what he argues about.

Loool grin

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ofiagu(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Ritchiee:

Ogunlesi as the founder,leader and chairman of GIP has been running the show from 2006 when they bought the airport
Otondo you are showing Wikipedia this is their website, GIP have many founding partners, and thousands of investors, VINCI is major shareholder of London Gatwick Airport not GIP
https://www.global-infra.com/our-team/group/partners/
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Olodo rabata shocked
Lool
Like I said earlier, you have limited knowledge and you just throw stuffs about without trying to dig deep beyond your local knowledge.

I can't be lecturing you and feeding you like a baby. Y'all like most typical Nigerian whose only knowledge and understanding within his locality and limited education.

Now, talking about being dumb, wouldn't you rather agree you fit into that category of people? Lool grin

Now, the question is, who chair Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP).?

See, it clear your head is seriously paining you and have nothing to tell you, abi?

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo you are showing Wikipedia this is their website, GIP have many founding partners, and thousands of investors, VINCI is major shareholder of London Gatwick Airport not GIP
https://www.global-infra.com/our-team/group/partners/

Loool grin

My man, relax!
You've done nothing but proved the dude was right after all cool

Can't you see grin

The screen shot below is according to the link you provided. Well, and once again, you provided that yourself and it's not wiki this time. Dhor tongue

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=88184872][/quote]

Now, do us a favor and tell us who among all the listed partners or persons whose rank is the highest?

Do you even understand English or how the business world works at all? This is so annoying.

Lmao grin cheesy

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Somebody doesn't seem to understand the words ' chairman " grin

Can't be feeding you a grown adult. Time is money abeg cheesy

Now, let's define the title chairman, some lecturing tho grin

chairman (plural chairmen)

A person presiding over a meeting.
The head of a corporate or governmental board of directors, a committee, or other formal entity.
(historical) Someone whose job is to carry people in a portable chair, sedan chair, or similar conveyance

Any educated person here, abeg cool grin

Thank you all. grin
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Loool grin

My man, relax!
You've done nothing but proved the dude was right after all cool

Can't you see grin

The screen shot below is according to the link you provided. Well, and once again, you provided that yourself and it's not wiki this time. Dhor tongue
Founding partner grin You started the argument, please tell me how is the owner of Gatwick Airport as you guys claimed earlier

See more founding partners

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Founding partner grin You started the argument, please tell me how is the owner of Gatwick Airport as you guys claimed earlier

See more founding partners

The fact that you are even using the smiley emoji is an embarrassment on it own.

How you manage to displayed such level of ignorant and still applied the smiley is annoying and shows that you are indeed one deluded fellow albeit you try so hard to cover it up.

[quote]chairman (plural chairmen)

A person presiding over a meeting.
The head of a corporate or governmental board of directors, a committee, or other formal entity.
(historical) Someone whose job is to carry people in a portable chair, sedan
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Now, do us a favor and tell us who among all the listed partners or persons whose rank is the highest?

Do you even understand English or how the business world works at all? This is so annoying.

Lmao grin cheesy
Dumbo, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA control 15.2% of international brewery Nigeria but Obi of Onitsha who control 0.15% is their Chairman of international brewery, even Ajukwu control more shares than Obi of Onitsha

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Dumbo Anheuser-Busch InBev SA control 15.2% of international brewery Nigeria but Obi of Onitsha who control 0.15% is their Chairman of international brewery, even Ajukwu control more shares than Obi of Onitsha

Lmao

You go school at all?

You are comparing audio chairman( title ) to an international standard? You are obviously local.

So, is OBI of Onitsha also a founding partners, managing partner, and chairman combined?

I am certain your OBI has never for once sat on the head of the director to manage the ogogoro company, dude just received the title and collect cash after each profit. grin
If you are not a bigot or blind you'd have noticed that none among the founding partners has as much title as the Yoruba man on the list. But you wouldn't see that because you can choke the reality staring at you.
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Tmb78(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
totit:
Somebody doesn't seem to understand the words ' chairman " grin

Can't be feeding you a grown adult. Time is money abeg cheesy

Any educated person here, abeg cool grin

Thank you all. grin
For the life of me,I don't know why you are arguing about one airport when he owns others.
The man rolls with Donald Trump for God's sake
I still don't see the argument o
This man's 'biggness' is on another level,my man

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tmb78:
For the life of me, I don't know why you are arguing about one airport when he owns others.
The man rolls with Donald Trump for God's sake
I still don't see the argument o

Me? Argue with that one? grin

Dude, ask about me if I should really choose to argue with that one with total commitment? I doubt he can stand it.

Just minimally setting the record straight to cure ignorance. grin cool

Read news about another big Yoruba dude who's the richest black Nigerian in the U.S right now.

Amma creates a thread for him if time permits me. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Tmb78(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Me? Argue with that one? grin

Dude, ask about me if I should really choose to argue with that one with total commitment? I doubt he can stand it.

Just minimally setting the record straight to cure ignorance. grin cool
OK Dude

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

Lmao

You go school at all?

You are comparing audio chairman( title ) to an international standard? You are obviously local.

So, is OBI of Onitsha also a founding partners, managing partner, and chairman combined?

I am certain your OBI has never for once sat on the head of the director to manage the ogogoro company, dude just received the title and collect cash after each profit. grin
If you are not a bigot or blind you'd have noticed that none among the founding partners has as much title as the Yoruba man on the list. But you wouldn't see that because you can choke the reality staring at you.
Lmao grin
Global Infrastructure Partners was established in May 2006. Two founding investors in its first fund, GIP were Credit Suisse and General Electric. Both committed approximately 9% of the US$5.64 billion of GIP I's committed capital.

The firm's first investment was announced in October 2006. It was a 50:50 joint venture between GIP and American International Group (AIG) to acquire London City Airport for an undisclosed sum. GIP announced the sale of the asset in February 2016 for a significant multiple of its acquisition price.

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Global Infrastructure Partners was established in May 2006. Two founding investors in its first fund, GIP were Credit Suisse and General Electric. Both committed approximately 9% of the US$5.64 billion of GIP I's committed capital.

The firm's first investment was announced in October 2006. It was a 50:50 joint venture between GIP and American International Group (AIG) to acquire London City Airport for an undisclosed sum. GIP announced the sale of the asset in February 2016 for a significant multiple of its acquisition price.

...And I quote; the same wiki you quoted to establish your screenshot further ;

Below cheesy

So, what ya say?/

You see now, who the word ' dumb " fits now?

Lmao

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

...And I quote; the same wiki you quoted to established your screenshot further ;

Below cheesy

So, whatyasay?/

You see now, who word ' dumb " fit now?

Lmao
Dumb
General Electric and Credit Suisse, are the owner of GIP, they are the real financial investors, stop fooling yourselves and, kindly read Financial Times

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Igbo Amaka.

Where is Tinubu's FirstNation audio Airline? grin

Shay this is ur dad's airline..

By the time the rest of Nigerians start boycotting igbo businesses...

Stop causing problems for hard working igbos

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by totit: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Dumb
General Electric and Credit Suisse, are the owner of GIP, they are the real financial investors, stop fooling yourselves and, kindly read Financial Times

No be only financial times, na commercial times.

WTF, where did you get that nonsense paper you called news? If I should flood this thread with news and infos that buttress the chairmanship or ownership of said company you go tire.

Your nonsense paper didn't even state or mentioned the ownership but time without number have but you are too stubborn to bow grin. Can't cure this stubbornness abeg grin

Get a hold of yourself. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.