Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (100159 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ritchiee: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Igbos are good people but they have a DNA problem known as NARCISSISM.
They are mostly narcissists.They would mostly call out Yorubas because Yorubas are the only people that have always been better than them then,now and forever.Good one.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Tmb78(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Igbo will continue to boast, Yoruba will continue hate and Hausa will continue play both of you. That is the problem of Nigeria caused by the bigots.

At the end Nigeria is the loser. We all are losers
Guy,you writing yorubas will continue to hate the second time in two days shows you were indeed biased and partial though you claimed you were not yesterday
How can a reasonable,unbiased human being see and read the nonsense these hateful people have been writing even from page one on this thread and say it's boasting
Even the blind knows its hating.
Well,like I said yesterday to you
There is God O grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Neoteny7: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

God bless you!!! Is there an award attached to this? Our youth should grow up. So sad!!!

Well....they're home and bored, and have ample data so.... undecided
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??
Our plane is called DAVIDO AUDIO AIRLINE.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by scoundrel(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
So, should we enlarge the pictures and hang them in our living rooms? What’s the name on the plane about?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Faber(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??
Afonjas just get audio jet upandan grin grin

Where is afonjas air obo grin grin

Afonjas and audio life na 5&6 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Fr33born(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Miniso:
the tribalism in this nairaland ehh Chai its too much we can't grow a nation like this. angry

That guy is just going about constituting nuisance in this forum. Check his profile, he also claimed to be a Muslim just to gain access to Muslim threads.
If the owner of this forum knows what he is doing, flushing people like that out of here will not be an issue at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by wavylevel: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pleased to meet you.

Now what?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by chemicool: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Yeye Boy, Oniranu.. Show us what you have AFONJA grin

Werey alainironu, no be Yoruba boys de fuvk you?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by itu404(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
collinsVP:

True talk bro. Even in small whatsaap group, people's comments reek of tribalism.
Na read and pass I de do often nowadays.

U notice too? De way they turned social commentary 4 nairaland to a tribal thing is mind blowing. who are these people ?the traders, drop out students and web site builders i hail ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by lekanation(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
femi otedola is broke oil money don finish he no fit brush shoulder with elumelu or even Jim Ovia check their networth
go and check your google.. We dominated the top 10.. Stop hating..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
jidepopeson:

May God bless you! Seun and his moderators are solely responsible for this tribalism stupidity. I believe it makes them tick!
ofcos, Seun is to blame for all this. He should learn to close any thread like this.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Heineken(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fr33born:

There are good and bad people everywhere. I have done a lot of business with many Yoruba guys that I have not seen with my eyes till today. Some of them are even Muslims. I met all of them through facebk and we are still in touch till today.
Tribalism is very bad but the sad truth is that it is not going anywhere. It has come to stay
and boss truly Seun isn't doing anything to stop it. It's too much here.. Everyday o. Kai
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm proudly an Igbo man any day any time.
Pls, I don't support tribalism.

Ndigbo na gba mbo!

Añuli Onyema Amaka... Ndigbo Amaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Heineken(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Don't mind them. They are all stupid people. But the only thing I realized about Igbo is that they like tribalism display but if another tribe do that against them, it hits them so bad that they will start crying up and down. Do what you will like to be done to you.
the thing tire me Sha o boss. Igbo make sense well. I grew up with them sef.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
lekanation:
go and check your google.. We dominated the top 10.. Stop hating..
some of this people don't know what is going on. Plenty of this international NGO's give Tony Elumelu money to support the youth of this nation. But where the money dey enter sef?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Heineken(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ebukawaylaid:

I'm proudly an Igbo man any day any time.
pls, I don't support tribalism.

Ndigbo na gba mbo!

Añuli Onyema Amaka... Ndigbo Amaka.

nice one boss.. Ogadinma baba. We can stop that tribalism here. It's wrong.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ikegod89(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Join us

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fr33born:

There are good and bad people everywhere. I have done a lot of business with many Yoruba guys that I have not seen with my eyes till today. Some of them are even Muslims. I met all of them through facebk and we are still in touch till today.
Tribalism is very bad but the sad truth is that it is not going anywhere. It has come to stay
You guys are new here..been around since 2011...this site feeds and lives on tribalism..I didn't know the Yoruba and Igbo man was different until I came upon nairaland..initially I was down cast with the whole tribalism until I grew a thick skin to it..now I (and many other old timers) don't give a fvck! It's a free for all shythole after all..infact I now relish the tribal mudslinging here...

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
chemicool:

Werey alainironu, no be Yoruba boys de fuvk you?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Jack500: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
femi otedola is broke oil money don finish he no fit brush shoulder with elumelu or even Jim Ovia check their networth

See this list to cure your foolishness. Paupers

Top 10 Richest People in Nigeria in 2020 [Updated] ▷ Legit.ng

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

Afonjas just get audio jet upandan grin grin

Where is afonjas air obo grin grin

Afonjas and audio life na 5&6 tongue

Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Focusmind: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerians and tribal stupidity. Do the man even send all these stupid Igbo Amaka?

The man is doing his business and some idiots are here claiming my tribesman.

Near the gate of Air peace and claim na my brother get am without official invitation make Mopol use koboko finish you

Our youths are becoming irreparably daft these days.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Our plane is called DAVIDO AUDIO AIRLINE.

Ehyah sorry en

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ritchiee:
Igbos are good people but they have a DNA problem known as NARCISSISM.
They are mostly narcissists.They would mostly call out Yorubas because Yorubas are the only people that have always been better than them then,now and forever.Good one.
You are a hypocrite! Swear you've not come across at least 2 threads today on the politics section deriding igbos..there are many of them littered in that section..at a point the people you scorn and mock will learn your game and match you at it...if you were here years back you will know 'seasoned' tribalists like dayokanu, egift, eggheader just to name a few of them that came to 'prominence' here because of the 2015 election...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
lekanation:
Bro, we have more billionaires than you people.. Mike adenuga, femi otedola, jimoh ibrahim are all richer than any of your billionaires.. They aren't into spare part business and plane business doesn't mean youre richer..

Ehyah.. But they can't help you go bring ur stuffs from Turkey grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Amanda4life: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
successmatters:
Añuli Peggy Onyema written on the plane grin

Igbo amaka

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

See this list to cure your foolishness. Paupers

Top 10 Richest People in Nigeria in 2020 [Updated] ▷ Legit.ng
nonsense list from Amala and ewedu bureau of statistics who dash otedola 1 billion dollars grin maybe by the time Igbos buy out the entire Lagos una go know who get money pass.....owo mida begging Afonja grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by olaremint(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am a yoruba man, but I know how depressed I became when I saw SA thugs killing ibos, I also know how bad I felt when US was trolling onyeama, don't know why but I want the tribe haters to know that any day I will defend and fight for any Nigerian without asking for his village anywhere in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.