Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard (21749 Views)

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks / Ain't You Tired Of Scratching Your Head? Learn Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff. / Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by drimzsmoke(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
ViktorCash:
It is scabies. Buy benzyl benzoate and rub it morning and night till it clears. This stuff happened to me three years ago. It was so embarrassing. embarassed

you're right but what you wrote up there won't get rid of it
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by drimzsmoke(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hakeem12:
It's scabies for sure, a roommate of mine had it when I was in school. One could even get it without having sex, just by being in contact with the infected person. Buy tetmosol soap and benzyl benzoate. It will leave within 2 to 3 weeks. You will also buy sulphur ointment too, you can't rub benzyl benzoate on the penis, it's literally a death sentence. You rub benzyl on the body parts affected, sulphur on the penis, and get rid of all the clothes you were wearing before, it can survive on them for like three days

Nicely written, well done!!!

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by drimzsmoke(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Eazyguy34:
Please how do you get rid of this.. I am a virgin never had any sex before. And I am also experiencing this at the moment

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Gasayi(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2023
Eazyguy34:
Please how do you get rid of this.. I am a virgin never had any sex before. And I am also experiencing this at the moment
male virgin . Nawa ooo
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Kedd757: 7:35am On May 13, 2023
Pls guys I'm suffering from this for 1 month now and I have treated to several times it seems to have gone but comes back again
The hospital also treated syphilis but it came back after some days I don't know what to do pls help this is more than hell,it itches me in my body fingers and my balls it very sweet that I keep squeezing my balls till I'm satisfied

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Bankyshinani(m): 1:08am On May 23, 2023
Kedd757:
Pls guys I'm suffering from this for 1 month now and I have treated to several times it seems to have gone but comes back again
The hospital also treated syphilis but it came back after some days I don't know what to do pls help this is more than hell,it itches me in my body fingers and my balls it very sweet that I keep squeezing my balls till I'm satisfied
Have you found solution to this?
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Eazyguy34: 2:39am On May 28, 2023
Kedd757:

Drop your number for solution.. I'm going through same and I got the drugs prescribed already
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by IntelligentGoat: 11:03am On May 28, 2023
smiley
Go to the hospital.
Take antibiotics injection it will dry away.
Stop carry olosho without condom
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Marakeem: 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
Kedd757:
I know there are so many scammers online, but if you don't buy lies, you can't get the truth. I have a very powerful herbal solution for it, all those rashes and itchings would be gone in one week I swear, but i won't lie to you it will cost you some token. Contact me here: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. Just try me and see wonder
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Silent22: 4:36am On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=lokotamak post=118449903]
Pls tell us how you get ride of this [/quote same here please tell us
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Exceed15: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2023
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Cancer-Causing Substance In School Uniforms From China: SON Raises Alarm / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.