Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Friend Is Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Is Confused (167 Views)

Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Confused by NAMYID: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life story.

My friend met this lovely, beautiful, nice, gentle and hard working lady. She works with investigation department of Nigeria Police. Before she accepted my friend's proposal, she told him she hates cheating and can't stand it. My friend promised not cheat on her for anything in the world. He also told her all about his past relationship and she accepted.

The relationship as lasted for close to 2years now with both parties been seriously committed and everything going fantastic.

Lately, my friend noticed that each time they have little misunderstanding or disagreement she tends to be physically. They recently had an arguement and he decided to walk out of the house to clear his head but the lady insisted no movement. Total lockdown!! Until they settle the matter. He was scared and had to accept her opinion before he could gain his freedom.

Now, he has distanced himself from her and as invited his ex for isolation period. Behold our detective has been monitoring his calls and social media accounts. She's aware that the guy is with someone else and has been issuing threats.

The guy is scared of going on with the relationship because he is forseeing himself beating her up someday. The lady as a small stature that he should be able to handle but he doesn't want to go physically with any woman.

He wants to end the relationship but the lady is saying no, we must marry I have been this committed to you, you can't leave me and go back to your ex. NEVER!!

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.

What should my friend do?
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Olalan(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
He needs to diplomatically end the relationship with her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Men Has Changed / How Vacuum Cleaners Work / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.