Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? (5520 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Back in 2016, Jehovah and many of his likes were captured by the gods of science and cast in a spiritual cage. It happened in the spiritual realm back then. Now we have experienced something similar in the physical realm now. We can see how scientific inventions and organisations like hospitals, hand-glove manufacturing organisations, hand sanitizer organisations, face-masks organisations, etc remained open and functional while churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues etc were made to shut down. Similar stuffs like this will still happen in the future and millions of people will leave religion to the act of brain-using.

I have taken it upon myself to give the duration of time Jehovah has spent in his spiritual cage and it's already three years and seven months since he had been confined in his cage. Now I will start giving you the countdown of the days left for him to remain caged. So always check this thread for the number of days left for him to remain in his spiritual cage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
It is 996 years, four months, 3 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to leave in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Back in 2017, Jehovah and many of his likes were captured by the gods of science and cast in a spiritual cage. It happened in the spiritual realm back then. Now we have experienced something similar in the physical realm now. We can see how scientific inventions and organisations like hospitals, hand-glove manufacturing organisations, hand sanitizer organisations, face-masks organisations, etc remained open and functional while churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues etc were made to shut down. Similar stuffs like this will still happen in the future and millions of people will leave religion to the act of brain-using.

I have taken it upon myself to give the duration of time Jehovah has spent in his spiritual cage and it's already three years and seven months since he had been confined in his cage. Now I will start giving you the countdown of the days left for him to remain caged. So always check this thread for the number of days left for him to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Corithians 1:18-25
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”[e]

20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles,[f] Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
prekumohtim:

1 Corithians 1:18-19
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”[e]

20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles,[f] Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

This isn't relevant to the topic above. We are talking about the countdown to when Jehovah will be released from the spiritual cage, but you're saying something completely unrelated. Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
This isn't relevant to the topic above. We are talking about the countdown to when Jehovah will be released from the spiritual cage, but you're saying something completely unrelated. Why?

If you are looking for God look at me . Search no further
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
prekumohtim:

I am a knower of God, so I don't search for God.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Freddykrueger: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
So when he's finally released then what?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Freddykrueger:
So when he's finally released then what?
By then, the world would have advanced beyond religion. Then Jehovah, Allah and their fellows can pick up their lives and start doing whatever they deem fit for themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Freddykrueger: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
By then, the world would have advanced beyond religion. Then Jehovah, Allah and their fellows can pick up their lives and start doing whatever they deem fit for themselves.
Ahaa..so u mean after coming out of jail they'll be jobless and go idle for afterwards grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Ahaa..so u mean after coming out of jail they'll be jobless and go idle for afterwards grin
That's left for them to decide. If they want, they can join their fellow beings to do universal explorations or they can decide to be reincarnated into any of these worlds. It all lies with them cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
It is 996 years, four months, 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by StrikeBack(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2020
But there is vacancy in domino's pizza omole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
But there is vacancy in domino's pizza omole
What does that mean?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:59am On Apr 08, 2020
It is 996 years, four months and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2020
It's still gonna take long.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jehovah and Allah are fading away with their religions
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 4:26am On Apr 09, 2020
It is 996 years, four months, 2 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Humanity are getting wiser.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2020
God is not in any spiritual cage and it's impossible to fade

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
God is not in any spiritual cage and it's impossible to fade

You are right that God is not in a spiritual cage and it can never be in it. It's Jehovah, Allah and some religious gods that are in a spiritual cage and they can't deny such fact. Jehovah has paraded himself as your god for years, but it is time for nature and the gods of science to reveal him and his ilks as the impostor he was. That was why he was held bound in a spiritual cage for humanity to start becoming free from mind slavery brought to them by religion. Go and read the book of Otem Erectus 226 and you will see how Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and thousands of early beings like them are held in a spiritual cage. Peace.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by GodSaklek(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
prekumohtim:

I don't understand the nonsense u are talking about here,he was talking about the year jehovah will still spend in captive,you are here derailing the topic,let that jehovah come and speak by himself if OtemAtum claim isn't true... You've red too much of nonsense from Bible,something u met on earth here, u don't know how it come about,even people from Israel doesn't puts this on their head like this..

@ Stephenmoka4

Man is the creator of God,and God is a concept and creation of Man. Hence people are the architects and engineers of God,and God is not a true being but a being existing only within the mind;being chimeric by its nature,because a God and a chimera are the same thing.if your god who gets angry like we humans,commands genocides and wars like we humans and regrets like we humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.

- Kazimierz Łyszczyński,1688

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

You are right that God is not in a spiritual cage and it can never be in it. It's Jehovah, Allah and some religious gods that are in a spiritual cage and they can't deny such fact. Jehovah has paraded himself as your god for years, but it is time for nature and the gods of science to reveal him and his ilks as the impostor he was. That was why he was held bound in a spiritual cage for humanity to start becoming free from mind slavery brought to them by religion. Go and read the book of Otem Erectus 226 and you will see how Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and thousands of early beings like them are held in a spiritual cage. Peace.
You mentioned that he is not and he is in a cage above, sounds a bit confusing. How would nature/science reveal "the imposter" (@according to you above)
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You mentioned that he is not and he is in a cage above, sounds a bit confusing. How would nature/science reveal "the imposter" (@according to you above)
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah is not in a spiritual cage, but Jehovah is in a spiritual cage . Do you now understand? It's like telling you that the Potter lives in a mansion but the clay lives in a pot and it gets you confused. How?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2020
GodSaklek:

I don't understand the nonsense u are talking about here,he was talking about the year jehovah will still spend in captive,you are here derailing the topic,let that jehovah come and speak by himself if OtemAtum claim isn't true... You've red too much of nonsense from Bible,something u met on earth here, u don't know how it come about,even people from Israel doesn't puts this on their head like this..

@ Stephenmoka4

Man is the creator of God,and God is a concept and creation of Man. Hence people are the architects and engineers of God,and God is not a true being but a being existing only within the mind;being chimeric by its nature,because a God and a chimera are the same thing.if your god who gets angry like we humans,commands genocides and wars like we humans and regrets like we humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.

God is the maker of man, only an existing being makes existence. Man didn't make existence but, was fixed into existence. I mean things didn't spawn from no where at least.
God made man with certain attributes like happy, angry etc those takes are use to work with a nontangiblno expression of state (emotions as human term it)
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
GodSaklek:

@ Stephenmoka4

Why didn't you commit suicide since the earth was created before you were born? You could have rejected everything until you have a proof of who created them. Stop drinking water, Stop breathing and stop living as a human. In fact reject the word rejection. I told you of earthly things and you are both angry because you lack understanding. What if I told you about the things of my Father's kingdom, how angels keep me company daily(they are ascend and descend)? You would just die of anger when you hear that. This nonsense thing from the bible (according to you) is wer your your salvation lies.For there's no salvation in any other name given amongst men whereby they can be saved. If we preach the gospel of Christ , it's because of you, not me. You may not believe the bible but it doesn't make any difference on judgement day. Gravity works no matter your perception. And how on earth were you thinking of understanding the scriptures when you don't have His Spirit? The world can't receive Him because they don't know Him, but as many that have received Him, to them gave He power to become the children of my Father. Right now, there's already a record in heaven about my conversation with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah is not in a spiritual cage, but Jehovah is in a spiritual cage . Do you now understand? It's like telling you that the Potter lives in a mansion but the clay lives in a pot and it gets you confused. How?
l will rather go with "the clay is part of the pot" Not sure if I'm missing something here but, are you seeing Jehovah and God Almighty different being.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
l will rather go with "the clay is part of the pot" Not sure if I'm missing something here but, are you seeing Jehovah and God Almighty different being.
Exactly my point. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence while Jehovah is just an insignificant fragment of Existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Exactly my point. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence why Jehovah is just an insignificant fragment of Existence.
Jehovah is the word for God, commonly used by the Jehovah witness
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Jehovah is the word for God, commonly used by the Jehovah witness
What if I authoritatively tell you that the being they regard as God is a mere past being and not close to God Almighty at all at all?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
What if I authoritatively tell you that the being they regard as God is a mere past being and not close to God Almighty at all at all?
Well that's their own, witness told me Jehovah is what they call God. I just see it the way Yoruba call God 'Oluwa' or Igbo call him 'Chineke' or Chukwu

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Well that's their own, witness told me Jehovah is what they call God. I just see it the way Yoruba call God 'Oluwa' or Igbo call him 'Chineke'
If you want to know if the god of the Yoruba is the same or different from Jehovah, go to a village and ask the greatgrandfathers there to tell you the story of the origin of their land. If they tell you about a Jehovah who resides in Ile Ife and sent Oduduwa and Obatala to create the world, then it means Yoruba god is the same as Jehovah you know. If not, then they are not same entity. Give that a trial.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
If you want to know if the god of the Yoruba is the same or different from Jehovah, go to a village and ask the greatgrandfathers there to tell you the story of the origin of their land. If they tell you about a Jehovah who resides in Ile Ife and sent Oduduwa and Obatala to create the world, then it means Yoruba god is the same as Jehovah you know. If not, then they are not same entity. Give that a trial.
If only you understand, I shouldn't have use Yoruba, DIos means God in Spanish and Dieu means God in French, Jehovah means God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective / You Can't Lose Your Salvation / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.