Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

“Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians (1866 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Jadsy01(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Davido, a few days ago announced that his fiancee and mother of his son tested positive for the coronavirus disease and is currently receiving treatment. Kemi reacted to the news saying she had warned them to take precautions when the singer canceled his “A Good Time’ Tour in the US and also when Chioma returned to Nigeria from the UK.

However, in a new tweet, Kemi claimed that Chioma doesn’t have the disease (www.ekomiami.com.ng) and that the whole thing is a PR stunt from Davido and his team. She wrote: “Chioma does not have #covid19 You don’t need to take me seriously. Dumb people focus on your own health. #IJCovid19″

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/04/06/chioma-doesnt-have-coronavirus-you-dumb-people-kemi-olunloyo-blasts-nigerians/

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by chatinent: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't take Davido serious. Even if Davido learnt all Microsoft Words, it won't Excel like Wizkid.

3 Likes

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Garrieveryday: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol
Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by ukukaegbu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Like seriously?
Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by NobleAngell(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Of course it was obvious.

1 Like

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by subtlemee(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I doubt if she is because if she was they wouldve hidden it till she's well to avoid stigmatisation

1 Like

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by OKOATA(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
I knew it was a lie when davido claimed he was negative, you kissed your wife and your wife kissed the baby and yet no corona. Fake ass sh*t. Lol

4 Likes

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
There's no kind of manipulation she will not submit herself to. Davido is playing her, she knows and playing along to save face.

Sharp dude, nobody is asking about marriage now, the topic has changed. Boy will soon be 1 year old.

4 Likes

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2020
I thought that the story was fishy from the word get go. Thank you Aunty Kemi for opening our eyes.

1 Like

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by greatme2good(f): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
There's no kind of manipulation she will not submit herself to. Davido is playing her, she knows and playing along to save face.

Sharp dude, nobody is asking about marriage now, the topic has changed. Boy will soon be 1 year old.
You took this straight outta my mind. She's just being used but can't speak up. Let me stop before they tag me a hater.

1 Like

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by NextD18: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Your moniker signifies a particular Tribe, and this further explains why you made this comment saying Davido is using Chioma.

No need trying to know who is using who. You should be more concerned on who is using who between you and poverty so that you don't end up hurting yourself unnecessarily because of the love, petting and pampering Davido is giving Chioma his achalugo and asampete nwanyi oma.

greatme2good:

You took this straight outta my mind. She's just being used but can't speak up. Let me stop before they tag me a hater.

You are obviously a hater who wants it to be that Chioma is being used.

Have you not been used by a men before in your life? If YES!

Would you prefer to be used again by those same men or be used by Davido?

1 Like

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
NextD18:

Your moniker signifies a particular Tribe, and this further explains why you made this comment saying Davido is using Chioma.

No need trying to know who is using who. You should be more concerned on who is using who between you and poverty so that you don't end up hurting yourself unnecessarily because of the love, petting and pampering Davido is giving Chioma his achalugo and asampete nwanyi oma.

You are obviously a hater who wants it to be that Chioma is being used.

Have you not been used by a men before in your life? If YES!

Would you prefer to be used again by those same men or be used by Davido?

Zombie, wants to start the Cameroonian goalkeeper e tribe war again to gather likes to feed him and his family.
@Methaphysical and @Villagepipu make una shiit for body. The thing still dey pain them.
God forbid any member of my family to be a 4th baby mama to a man with 3 children from 3 women,a smoker, drunķard, street fighter, cultist etc all in one because of money and fame. Anyone who prays to be her, needs counseling and deliverance.

An idiot that any thread he enters, peace leaves the place. You need help!
Davido is manipulating her so people will not focus on wedding! QED! Activate Lagoon mode. Idiot that there is no peace around him or wherever he exists.
Check for yourself!

Re: “Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
greatme2good:

They know the truth but hate it when anyone throws it at them!
He even said the fear of Coronavirus has driven away people who come to beg for money at his gate.
He used the stone to kill two birds! Sharp guy!

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Dominic Mudabai & Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Pix) / Zahra Buhari Named Among The 10 Most Beautiful Muslims In The World / Bbnaija: Beautiful Saskay And Cross Rock Jacuzzi Friday Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.