Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54586 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by VanGap: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
I can’t marry a broke man that doesn’t have at least 3 cars, 2 houses and 2 stable businesses - Abiri Oluwabusayomi aka Khloe

So last night at dinner I was having a conversation with the girls and I said I can’t MARRY a broke man that doesn’t have at least 3 cars , 2 houses and 2 stable businesses .... so it got online and people are insulting me ...

1. That’s my wish not yours

2. I repeat I’m not bringing a child into this world if my husband and me are not financially stable

3. It’s me that know what I went through growing up and I don’t wish that for my children.

4. I have half of this things , so why should I go lower

5. It’s none of your gaddam business what I wish for .... /
/
/
“A PERSON WHO SETTLE FOR CRUMBS CANT UNDERSTAND THE MENTALITY OF SOMEONE WHO WANT THE WHOLE CAKE “
.............. “I LEARNT TO BE OK WITH THE FACT THAT IM NOT EVERYONE AND I NEVER WANT TO BE “

Ladies are quick to judge but deep down you want that life but it’s obvious you don’t think you can get it or you deserve it so you settle for less

... I’m already a working lady so why should I on earth settle for less .... men will curse me cos they don’t work hard enough to acquire this things or they know they can’t come close to achieving this things in 100 years to come AND that’s none of my life business ... keep your proverty and low thinking to yourself
Some said does my father has all this things , no darling�That’s enough reason why my husband should have a lot so your broke kids won’t say same thing to them in future ... My life, My rules , My wishes.

Lord help me . AMEN

https://www.instagram.com/p/B59pDd3g5Gm/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bluezy13(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm...

Now those who do not mind their business will flock below to start throwing e-tantrums as if her attention will be drawn to them.
She has set standard for herself... whether it is extreme, insensitive, inconsiderate or detrimental to herself, those who idolize her, or the feminine gender as a whole; it is simply her business.
I have my business to attend to.

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Olalan(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
She's right about other girls wishing that's their lot......

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Funny how this is..
She has only 1car and it was gifted..SMH! undecided

309 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ijewejones: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
My dear,your wish remains your wish..As you claimed it got online but you wrote it yourself grin

Our advice is to put in more effort in getting the man you want.

You heard me right..PUT IN

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Gratia(f): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Akuko umuazi (Childish talk).

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish

300 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Aboguede(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
The way ladies dey sale this thing now eh, how man no go cheat grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by kpaofame: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
shocked

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nobody wan marry you too so enjoy your single life till 2030...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Ayoswit(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
And what would she bring into the table, her skinny body, mtcheew! Her yeye dey smell.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Inception(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Kizyte(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Who will marry this one? She's simply an epitome of ugliness!

Mentality of people from a very poor background and upbringing.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by yusluvad(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Your problem.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nah you tell us something and nah you say it's not our business, if it is not our business then why did you tell us?

Your name sha is Khloe but I don't know how the two pictures of you at the beach managed to cancel K and L and leave you with h, o and e.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Flier: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
I wouldn’t have such money and spend it on this lady that look like gorilla

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Tookool(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
You have half of all this things and you went to do olosho work in BBN house for 25M

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by PotatoSalad(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
...and 5 Gulfstreams, 2 Oasis of the seas Mega Yatch,
4 diamond encrusted Bugatti la voiture noire supercars, 10 banks, CEO of one social network and owns One space station on Mars.

You don't know Jeff Bezos is single, you're here making noise

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
She’ll have to get in line. Those types have at least three women always on their case.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by mynaijaforumcom: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Follow the link in my signature
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by PataAlhaja(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
HOE-LOW-SHOW.

No be stretch marks full her Nyansh so? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by darthv: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gold digger

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by dotunbidemi: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
How many holes do you have? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by emmasege: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kizyte:
Who will marry this one?
abi o. Beauty she no get, virtue she no get. I see her ending up as a baby mama with no husband.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Dcaliphate(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
olosho what is your work?...kileleyi oru gi? ina aiki? dan'buro uba.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by wonuks(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Get ready to marry a player

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Sabenko: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
I feel sorry for the guy that will marry this one. Fine u no fine, manners u no get....2 houses? 3 cars? Las las na rituals dem go use u do

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by H2ho(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
So that you can kill him and inherite his properties.

32 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.