Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350295 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
repairpalng:
Available
this guy na scammer oh! Make Una dey aware!

This guy just scammed someone not too long and the guy is complaining bittering.

Make Una dey aware!

Na corporate scammer this guy be
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mikedgr8(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
amrepairguru:
the price is 3k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

Ok thanks bruh but can I pay 2k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
p3acefultout:
yes it is, do yoy have it available or you know anyone who does?

I know someone who does
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lithe1:

Is there any risk in the process of replacing it for me?

Just a minor risk. But the success rate is 98/100
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sunnybabe:
Hello phone gurus,

Please i helped one of my brother to buy Gionee S10 lite UK Used from a seller we met on FB at Ibadan, I sent one of my brother to his physical shop as I am not in Ibadan. So when the phone get to me, I gave it to the owner after I thoroughly checked it... But after like 4-5 hours they guy come back and told me that the phone screen will be blinking anytime it get hot... I saw it also

If it's cool it will display normal... But the moment it's hot.. it will start blinking. I contacted the seller immediately and the seller told me he will contact his suppliers and get back to me... Later the seller now told me he can't collect the phone back coz his suppliers also said he can't collect it back... That probably it fell down or they sit on it, which is not true...

Please how can I go about it and also phone gurus what may be wrong with the phone.

It's only start blinking and be changing to black when its hot

Seems it's a refurbished S10 lite.... Changing the screen would stop the blinking for Now.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnybabe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
waploger:

Seems it's a refurbished S10 lite.... Changing the screen would stop the blinking for Now.....

Oh... What can now be done to stop the blinking anytime the phone is hot?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sunnybabe:

Might just be the motherboard,
With it's 4GB ram, it's not supposed to get hot enough to affect the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2022
GIVE MY MONEY NOW
amrepairguru:
the price is 3k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p3acefultout: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2022
sent you a mail on here already, kindly respond so i can get your digits and reach out to you
waploger:

I know someone who does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
;;;;;

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) /

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K).

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
repairpalng:
Available
this guy na scammer ohh

Make Una beware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
How much will it cost to fix iPhone X screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell phone: +234 803 863 5234
How much will it cost me to replace iPhone X screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
I logged out of my Facebook account and tried to login again but kept on telling me incorrect password. I tried to use the "forgot password" but wouldn't work whenever I typed the phone number or account name telling me "does not match any record". I tried again to access the account through messenger but here again I didn't receive the six digits code sent to my phone. I have tried this countless times but to avail. I have searched alot of articles on how to recover Facebook account but not working.
I'll appreciate anyone who can suggest ways by which I can access my account again.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
p3acefultout:
sent you a mail on here already, kindly respond so i can get your digits and reach out to you

My number is on my signature below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
neyosea25:
I logged out of my Facebook account and tried to login again but kept on telling me incorrect password. I tried to use the "forgot password" but wouldn't work whenever I typed the phone number or account name telling me "does not match any record". I tried again to access the account through messenger but here again I didn't receive the six digits code sent to my phone. I have tried this countless times but to avail. I have searched alot of articles on how to recover Facebook account but not working.
I'll appreciate anyone who can suggest ways by which I can access my account again.
Thanks in anticipation.

Use another Facebook account to check the profile.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunnybabe:

Try changing the screen..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inikamoze(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello Engineers,

My friend's IPhone 11 max just went off without any notice. A phone repairer and said could be the logic board and that it is dead. Please can it be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fixitt(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
inikamoze:
Hello Engineers,

My friend's IPhone 11 max just went off without any notice. A phone repairer and said could be the logic board and that it is dead. Please can it be fixed?

Yeah it can be fixed
The power ic needs replacement as soon as possible

I can fix that for you at affordable price if you’re in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abefeabebi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
How much is Samsung s6 edge phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnybabe(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
waploger:

Try changing the screen..
Like how much be the screen boss

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunnybabe:
Like how much be the screen boss

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

How much will it cost me to replace iPhone X screen

30-35k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Hello Engineers,
Please, what can I do to fix the problem of my WhatsApp voice note is always empty anytime I send voice note on the app, I have grant permission onmy WhatsApp microphone yet the problem remains the same, I also test my phone app voice recoder and it is also empty recording and lastly, my WhatsApp phone call is not working, I can only hear the caller calling my WhatsApp number but the caller cannot hear me. Is this a phone hardware problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Olamarkjoel:
Hello Engineers,
Please, what can I do to fix the problem of my WhatsApp voice note is always empty anytime I send voice note on the app, I have grant permission onmy WhatsApp microphone yet the problem remains the same, I also test my phone app voice recoder and it is also empty recording and lastly, my WhatsApp phone call is not working, I can only hear the caller calling my WhatsApp number but the caller cannot hear me. Is this a phone hardware problem?

What about normal call, do they hear you?
And what model is the phone?
Have you fixed anything recently on the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2022
waploger:

What about normal call, do they hear you?
And what model is the phone?
Have you fixed anything recently on the phone?
I am yet to test normal call, I will do that tomorrow, techno spark 3 pro,yes I have changed a panel I think it was charging point but I discover that when the phone fell down the problem started.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeniyilamlek(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Gionee m5 plus original screen is available 15k firm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
waploger:

Use another Facebook account to check the profile.....
I did that already and the account is still available but whenever I use that same profile name and phone number to access the account it tells me it doesn't match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.