Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353364 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Garrydosky04: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
waploger:

Infinix note 7 - 17k Redmi Note 10 - 21k
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
Pls I do not see the option for system navigation in my infinix smart 5 what could be the solution or is it just a general problem
help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SMGGroup: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
How much to fix this Samsung
Location is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
waploger:

How did you do it
I opened it using chrome browser just the way I have been doing it before. I clicked forget password and immediately the code was sent to my phone number. I guess my inability to receive the code was due to network glitch from Facebook because I linked about 3 lines from 3 different networks to it.
Lesson learnt: In case it happens to anyone, I think patience is key before opening another account.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
SMGGroup:
How much to fix this Samsung
Location is Lagos

15k if you stay around Ojo Alaba Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
Pls I do not see the option for system navigation in my infinix smart 5 what could be the solution or is it just a general problem

Which navigation are you ask for? The Navigation bar?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
waploger:

Which navigation are you ask for? The Navigation bar?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
yes

Have you checked under Display settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello house,
Please I need your assistance. I purchased Redmi Note 10s last year December. I'm having some issues. Few months ago all the apps I have stopped responding. As in you can't possibly do anything again until I had to reset it.

And this time again I just plugged it for charge and after a while I removed it from charge and discovered it's booting. And that's how it was for more than 24 hours. I restarted, rebooted and did everything but it didn't go beyond that booting. Until I had to reset again and lost so many important files for the second time in just over six months.

Please what could be the problem with my phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
yes
waploger:

Have you checked under Display settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
yes

It's usually in the display

Touch “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Navigation bar” -> “Buttons” -> “Button layout”. Choose the pattern in “Hide navigation bar” -> When the app opens, the navigation bar will be automatically hidden and you can swipe up from the bottom corner of the screen to show it.

Way 2:

Touch “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Navigation bar” -> “Full screen gestures”. The navigation bar will be hidden and you will be shown “Gesture demos” to explain how to operate the “Go back”, “Go to Home screen” and “Open Recents” functions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2022
destiro:
Hello house,
Please I need your assistance. I purchased Redmi Note 10s last year December. I'm having some issues. Few months ago all the apps I have stopped responding. As in you can't possibly do anything again until I had to reset it.

And this time again I just plugged it for charge and after a while I removed it from charge and discovered it's booting. And that's how it was for more than 24 hours. I restarted, rebooted and did everything but it didn't go beyond that booting. Until I had to reset again and lost so many important files for the second time in just over six months.

Please what could be the problem with my phone?

Has it asked for system update?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2022
waploger:

It's usually in the display

Touch “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Navigation bar” -> “Buttons” -> “Button layout”. Choose the pattern in “Hide navigation bar” -> When the app opens, the navigation bar will be automatically hidden and you can swipe up from the bottom corner of the screen to show it.

Way 2:

Touch “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Navigation bar” -> “Full screen gestures”. The navigation bar will be hidden and you will be shown “Gesture demos” to explain how to operate the “Go back”, “Go to Home screen” and “Open Recents” functions.

nothing like that on the display

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2022
waploger:

Has it asked for system update?
Yes, I have updated it once
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
nothing like that on the display

What about Smart Intelligence? Is there anything like that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
destiro:

Yes, I have updated it once

First, try to check if new update is AVAILABLE. If it's not Its probably a software bug.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
waploger:

First, try to check if new update is AVAILABLE. If it's not Its probably a software bug.
There's a new Update but I don't think that will solve the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
destiro:

There's a new Update but I don't think that will solve the problem

Why do you say so?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
waploger:

Why do you say so?
Because the phone is just over six months and I've updated once or twice and I still got these issues
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
destiro:

Because the phone is just over six months and I've updated once or twice and I still got these issues

Hmmm... But it can't be hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
waploger:

Hmmm... But it can't be hardware issue
Someone suggested I install a custom ROM manually
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PARlS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
Smart 5 doesn't have Navigation buttons settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

Smart 5 doesn't have Navigation buttons settings.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leoking4real(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
please my face ID stopped working and showed problem was detected with TrueDepth camera?
How do I fix it please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
destiro:

Someone suggested I install a custom ROM manually

Could work.... Software engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
leoking4real:
please my face ID stopped working and showed problem was detected with TrueDepth camera?
How do I fix it please

Change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leoking4real(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2022
waploger:

Change it

How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joshjc(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Who can replace Samsung galaxy note 9 front glass?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
joshjc:
Who can replace Samsung galaxy note 9 front glass?

Change the screen totally to avoid premium tears later.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joshjc(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Change the screen totally to avoid premium tears later.
the price

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.