Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344998 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ecstasy37(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
GiftedHands47:

17k and it's available in Ikeja here
Plus workmanship? I got it for 13k in lawanson 16k total plus workmanship I'm an engineer tho just needed the info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifymorena(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
My Redmi 9t develop a problem last week, the battery life would be at 65 and it will just off and it will just keep coming on and going off till you plug in charger.... The battery is not the problem sha but I don't know what is wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whogoesthere: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello Engineers,

I use a Samsung galaxy s22+

For almost a week now, I've been experiencing serious charging issues, sometimes I get a warning that reads "moisture or debris in charging port, remove charger" at other times, it doesn't even charge at all, sometimes it's just laptop that can charge it, and after I've connected it for several hours before it starts charging.

I've performed several fixes recommended online, from clearing usb caches, to hard reset etc...

Please what else can I do??

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || LG || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oppo📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore back to Full Functionality ...You can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ecstasy37(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
ifymorena:
My Redmi 9t develop a problem last week, the battery life would be at 65 and it will just off and it will just keep coming on and going off till you plug in charger.... The battery is not the problem sha but I don't know what is wrong
why do you think its not the battery have you tried changing it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
whogoesthere:
Hello Engineers,

I use a Samsung galaxy s22+

For almost a week now, I've been experiencing serious charging issues, sometimes I get a warning that reads "moisture or debris in charging port, remove charger" at other times, it doesn't even charge at all, sometimes it's just laptop that can charge it, and after I've connected it for several hours before it starts charging.

I've performed several fixes recommended online, from clearing usb caches, to hard reset etc...

Please what else can I do??

Thanks in advance
You need to replace the charging port first, contact me on 08038294998 to get it replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2023
GiftedHands47:

Samsung's certified note 10 screen is 105k
Call/Whatsapp 08064738680
Available
For everything?
And can you fix the back glass and replace the battery?

How much for everything?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2023
ecstasy37:
How much is the cost of Huawei mate 30 screen
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 for more details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Parachoko: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Good Morning Guys

How much is IPhone XS Max Original Screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
iPhone XS Max iCloud Screen 55k Firm ...call or send DM 08136144303
Parachoko:
Good Morning Guys

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:
Good Morning Guys

Location is Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
ifymorena:

How do you know the battery is not the problem

That's sign of battery being faulty
The battery is available if interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifymorena(f): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
GiftedHands47:

How do you know the battery is not the problem

That's sign of battery being faulty
The battery is available if interested
where do you stay and how much do you sell?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
ifymorena:
where do you stay and how much do you sell?

Stay in Lagos computer village

Original ba3 is 7k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
250GB External HDD - 6k
320GB Internal HDD - 6k with casing 7.5k
500GB Internal HDD - 7k with casing 9k
MTN Mifi - 5.5k
Spectranet Mifi - 8k
Smile unlocked - 10k firm

Location is Ijegun.

Please note - some prices are slightly negotiable only around Ijegun and if you want me to deliver to Location after egbeda, price is fixed and other expenses on you.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt200 & sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kenneth10110(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hello house please i have Samsung J7 plus screen i want to change is the screen available here in Nigeria owerri is my location and how much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kenneth10110:
Hello house please i have Samsung J7 plus screen i want to change is the screen available here in Nigeria owerri is my location and how much.

Samsung certified j7plus screen is available
Unfortunately you're in Owerri
It can be waybilled to you right in Owerri
If you're interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
J7 Plus Samsung Genuine Warranty Screen 21k available. Come to Ikeja for replacement. Call or Send DM 08136144303
Kenneth10110:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teetechs: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
I changed my samsung S21ultra screen, after that , my sim stopped working on the phone

Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2023
Teetechs:
I changed my samsung S21ultra screen, after that , my sim stopped working on the phone

Please help

Have you tried other sims
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
ifymorena:
you need a new battery replacement. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Seunisco:
please, how much to fix both the screen and battery of an iphone x. any engineer in Ibadan, old ife road axis
original screen and battery cam be waybill to you call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
#REQUEST
Google pixel 6a phone with bad screen needed utgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifymorena(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=ecstasy37 post=125422987] why do you think its not the battery have you tried changing it[/quotesomeone say is a fault with the IC in the charging port area and It's peculiar to redmi phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifymorena(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
ecstasy37:
why do you think its not the battery have you tried changing it
someone say is a fault with the IC in the charging port area and It's peculiar to redmi phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrend(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
please house i've been looking for infinix s4 panel for my phone for weeks now but couldnt find ..
can any other infinix panel fit in?which one?
i'm in rivers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solanaa: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Can anyone here fix a smart watch screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by geezynoni: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
GiftedHands47:

17k and it's available in Ikeja here
I need
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eawwal(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Good morning,

I have a Redmi 8 phone that I use as my secondary device. Although the phone is in good condition, a few weeks ago, it suddenly lost network connectivity. I sought assistance from three different engineers, but none of them were able to repair it. What can I do next to address this issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
250GB External HDD - 6k
320GB Internal HDD - 5k
500GB Internal HDD - 7k
MTN Mifi - 5k
Smile unlocked - 10k firm

Location is Ijegun.

Please note - some prices are slightly negotiable only around Ijegun and if you want me to deliver to Location after egbeda, price is fixed and other expenses on you.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt200 & sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by checkmatez: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good day all,
Please who knows where I can get the volume buttons, power button and battery of Gionee s11. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EMREX02: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hello @prodiG. How much did you buy this Tecno spark 8p? Is it reliable and durable? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.