Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356914 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obitrac: 4:05am On Apr 30
VeryDarkMan01:

location pls or WhatsApp details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 7:10am On Apr 30
viccozy:
I want to replace my Samsung S20 5g back cover. Please quote me with price. Thanks

did you get it fixed? I'm having same problem

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 11:08am On Apr 30
vanchi:

Contact at 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 11:09am On Apr 30
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drizzle0007(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30
Please my power button and volume button is damaged. Although working, I can't press on it without using a sharp tool. Can anyone repair?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:48pm On Apr 30
drizzle0007:
Please my power button and volume button is damaged. Although working, I can't press on it without using a sharp tool. Can anyone repair?
Call or WhatsApp @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viccozy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30
vanchi:

Not yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 6:55am On May 01
Laren Technical services

Available Services:

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carrnival: 9:45am On May 01
My phone battery doesn't add or reduce percentage like normal anymore . Sometimes e go charge and refuse to reduce until it trips off . Other times e no go add percentage no matter how long you charge it.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:10pm On May 01
Carrnival:
My phone battery doesn't add or reduce percentage like normal anymore . Sometimes e go charge and refuse to reduce until it trips off . Other times e no go add percentage no matter how long you charge it.
Which model of phone is that?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carrnival: 12:39pm On May 01
chuksvoice:

Which model of phone is that?
infinix note 7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 11:16pm On May 01
Carrnival:
infinix note 7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pafestula(m): 12:04am On May 02
My Vivo Y53S started drama today.
Blank, blink. If I press the down part, it would display better.

The screen didn't crack or shattered. The screen is intact and the phone didn't fall down.

What is the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:44am On May 02
pafestula:
My Vivo Y53S started drama today.
Blank, blink. If I press the down part, it would display better.

The screen didn't crack or shattered. The screen is intact and the phone didn't fall down.

What is the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:50am On May 02
Carrnival:
infinix note 7
The casing needs replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 12:47am On May 03
Carrnival:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 6:39am On May 03
NeralLaren24:

Potential fraudster!!
Serious Caveat emptor!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:23am On May 03
noobody:

Potential fraudster!!
Serious Caveat emptor!!
Sincerely speaking I have nothing to say to you. It would have been great if we could speak face to face and you’d tell me if I ever dupe you before. My previous moniker you’re talking about was locked due to my personal views on the political section. You’re just behaving like a mad person. Sincerely I shouldn’t be speaking cause you’re nobody. I just want to warn you to STAY OUT OF MY MENTIONS. It’s not everyone that have the time to be doing keyboard warriors with people like you. I have been hustling my whole life. Whatever work you ever see me posted I have a deep understanding of them all cos I had to work and learn in them. STAY OUT OF MY MENTIONS NITWIT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 7:29am On May 03
NeralLaren24:

Sincerely speaking I have nothing to say to you. It would have been great if we could speak face to face and you’d tell me if I ever dupe you before. My previous moniker you’re talking about was locked due to my personal views on the political section. You’re just behaving like a mad person. Sincerely I shouldn’t be speaking cause you’re nobody. I just want to warn you to STAY OUT OF MY MENTIONS. It’s not everyone that have the time to be doing keyboard warriors with people like you. I have been hustling my whole life. Whatever work you ever see me posted I have a deep understanding of them all cos I had to work and learn in them. STAY OUT OF MY MENTIONS NITWIT
But you lied about having any other monika on nairaland,
So why are you pained?
If the person is not you,prove to us on nairaland we can trust you.
We know the likes of you,infact you are behaving like John adetola ladipo @Everythingphones @Giftedhands47
Your motive very similar,
True I can't connect you both at the moment
But you are birds of a feather.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:54am On May 03
noobody:

So why are you pained?
We know the likes of you,infact you are behaving like John adetola ladipo @Everythingphones @Giftedhands47
I don’t the kind of sick life you’re living. Pls leave me out of it. I want nothing and I have nothing to do with a mad man like you pls

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:57am On May 03
noobody:

So why are you pained?
For real don’t mention me anymore. I have no time to exchanging words with you and this would be the last time I’ll responding to you. Stay out of my mentions. If you have nothing on me. Stop saying rubbish about someone you have no clue on just because you’re anonymous

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 8:02am On May 03
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 9:14am On May 03
NeralLaren24:

Contact at 09075677564
I will when I have a chance to get to Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:41am On May 03
vanchi:

I will when I have a chance to get to Ikeja
Okay Look forward to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Centyakam(m): 1:35pm On May 03
Samsung S20 fe panel needed.

Location is Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 8:46pm On May 03
olundty:
Available Services
-Screen replacement

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 7:48am On May 04
NeralLaren24:

I don’t the kind of sick life you’re living. Pls leave me out of it. I want nothing and I have nothing to do with a mad man like you pls

You are 100% guilty of what I accused you of,
And with your insultive replies,it only goes further to prove my claims further.
You are a potential fraud!
You lied about having previous Monika here on nairaland
I exposed the previous Monika with your phone numbers,
You have posts deleted on your previous Monika,you were banned from nairaland,
Now you opened a new Monika and you turned a phone repairer overnight!!
Like I said,you have the same Motive as previous scammers have done here in the past!
If you like resort to insults,it still won't change the fact,I believe you have a potential to scam and nairaland members should deal with you with serious caution.

Come to think of it,I have not called you a scammer yet,you only need to prove to us,you can be trusted!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meristem234: 12:42am On May 05
Good evening , pls I need iphone xsmax open panel. Either chip unlock or full unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:58pm On May 05
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meristem234: 11:00pm On May 05
I need iphone xsmax motherboard . Pls dm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gudlek: 6:12pm On May 06
Hello, I am thinking of swapping my Samsung S21 FE for an iPhone, but I don't know which iPhone I will be able to swap it with. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaiyejina(m): 7:05pm On May 06
Gudlek:
Hello, I am thinking of swapping my Samsung S21 FE for an iPhone, but I don't know which iPhone I will be able to swap it with. Any help?
I have an iPhone SE 2020 , if you would be interested, it’s very clean , I’m in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.