Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348480 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2023
YangaBabe:
try taking your device to carlcare to have it checked out, the charging port might be the problem.
Ok,Do you know where their technical outfit is in PH if you base there?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2023
juliet131:
Pls where can I get original battery for redmi note 8

It's available
Original battery is 10k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JhyMedex: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2023
hartson:
Hi bro,how did you resolve this issue?.
Am experiencing similar issue right now.pls what exactly did you do to recrify the problem.Thanks in anticipation
I had to see a technician to change the charging IC.. was about 2500 that time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonzingcaesar(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Giftedhand47:

It's available
Original battery is 10k

How much for Redmi note 9s battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Anyone has Original battery for Mi A3 ❔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2023
jonzingcaesar:

How much for Redmi note 9s battery

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2023
Due to high cost of phones and my phone Got damage without solution, i want to option for chip unclock iphone.

what are the prons and cons?

i will appreciate a response from someone with Direct experience
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PATAlolade(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Giftedhand47:

It's available
Original battery is 10k

Location, Pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
0% remaining is not charging ic bros.
Thanks bros for the correction and shedding more light. Abeg help me drop your digits let me save it, I think you dey CV ikeja, right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
hartson:
Hi,compliments of the season.Pls whats the price for Camon X sub-board?

The replacement will cost you 2500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
chuksvoice:

Thanks bros for the correction and shedding more light. Abeg help me drop your digits let me save it, I think you dey CV ikeja, right?
peace bro,welcome.my whatsapp nos is in signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Due to high cost of phones and my phone Got damage without solution, i want to option for chip unclock iphone.

which phone got damaged,and who says it is without solution.

Anyway,the issue about chiped phones is about network flunctuations and stability,that i can tell you minus u have to be carefull in changing simcards cos you might need to reconfigure sometimes.
If you get a worldwide unlocked phone is better just that you dont wipe.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
PATAlolade:

Location, Pls?

Computer village Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
which phone got damaged,and who says it is without solution.

Anyway,the issue about chiped phones is about network flunctuations and stability,that i can tell you minus u have to be carefull in changing simcards cos you might need to reconfigure sometimes.
If you get a worldwide unlocked phone is better just that you dont wipe.

I sold it as scrapped already it was my xr i was told charger damged the panel. i took it two different engineer at ikeja

ok thank for your input
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PATAlolade(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Computer village Ikeja

Okay.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
peace bro,welcome.my whatsapp nos is in signature.
Alright, copied
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vickismith: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Urgent Sale!!!
I have clean Infinix Hot 8 for sale- 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM for 25k.
Location is LUTH- Idiaraba, Lagos.
Hit me up- 08165033194

First come, first serve o. Quick cash needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2023
PATAlolade:

Okay.

Contact me via signature if you need one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.
Address: 1 otigba street ikeja

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nymphomaniac(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2023
My iPhone 12 fell on the ground and suddenly said no sim. Since that time after several rebootings, it’s been on no SIM card. Tried the sim in another phone and it worked. Pls what could be the problem. Sigh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joshkid(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2023
I need someone that can UNLOCK MOTO EDGE PLUS, and How much is it going to cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YangaBabe: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
hartson:
Ok,Do you know where their technical outfit is in PH if you base there?
no, but you can download their app and locate the nearest center to you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
100FIX presents:

Fixing of all IMEI and Wi-Fi issues on ALL Google Pixel Devices.

NULL IMEI
BLANK IMEI
NO MAC ADDRESS.
BASEBAND.
All Network Related Issues.

100% WORKING GUARANTEED

LAGOS.

As Always call or whatsapp 08138081735
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franktom247(m): 7:54am On Jan 01
Happy new year who has idea of how much tecno spark 4 panel is sold
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OKclothier: 5:35am On Jan 02
A line across my phone from where the side buttons are location (no line on screen, just using it as a description) isn’t responding to touch. What could be the problem please? Phone make is iPhone.

Can someone please help proffer a solution Or direct me in the right step. Phone has never been repaired before and I don’t want an inexperience iPhone technician to tamper with it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swarley75(m): 6:29am On Jan 02
OKclothier:
A line across my phone from where the side buttons are location (no line on screen, just using it as a description) isn’t responding to touch. What could be the problem please? Phone make is iPhone.

Can someone please help proffer a solution Or direct me in the right step. Phone has never been repaired before and I don’t want an inexperience iPhone technician to tamper with it.
You may have to change the entire screen or manage it like if other part of the screen still calibrate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayodeji4christ: 3:43pm On Jan 02
Guys please advise me. Which should I go for in Redmi phone and Samsung phone of thesame feature, only the Samsung is a little more expensive.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VicThory(m): 9:06am On Jan 03
Good morning. Please who have a LG G7 Thinq battery for sale and how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11am On Jan 03
SALLYBERRY01:

No much difference
The only thing is don't remove sim after using chip
After it's not different from normal iphone
I am using one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OKclothier: 4:02pm On Jan 03
swarley75:
You may have to change the entire screen or manage it like if other part of the screen still calibrate

Thank you for your input. I guess I will have to keep managing it for now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 4:20pm On Jan 03
100FIX1:
100FIX presents:

Fixing of all IMEI and Wi-Fi issues on ALL Google Pixel Devices.

NULL IMEI
BLANK IMEI
NO MAC ADDRESS.
BASEBAND.
All Network Related Issues.

100% WORKING GUARANTEED

LAGOS.

As Always call or whatsapp 08138081735

BRING YOUR WI-FI ONLY PIXEL DEVICE FOR TO WORK WITH SIM 100%DONE✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GaaGaa: 7:12pm On Jan 03
Please what's the price of Redmi note 7 screen and Tecno Phantom 9 screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.