Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1362326 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:44am On May 17
PrettyRX:
My iPhone screen is black but calls and message notifications keep coming in. Pls what could be wrong?

The screen is faulty..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:46am On May 17
obitrac:
I need redmi note 9s SIM slot

It should be available here in Alaba ... Message me on WhatsApp to remind to check the availability.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juzec: 5:59am On May 17
Please how much to fix Samsung A24 original screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 7:35am On May 17
frankobobby:

Thanks
Computer village, right?

Yes sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 8:20am On May 17
Juzec:
Please how much to fix Samsung A24 original screen?

54k and available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juzec: 9:39am On May 17
VeryDarkMan01:

54k and available
Do you have office in Abuja?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeiluxie: 2:04pm On May 17
waploger:

It is available here at Alaba Lagos

OOops! Alaba is quite distant from here but nonetheless, thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxwizard(m): 7:10pm On May 17
waploger:

It is very costly now

How much does this cost

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 8:32am On May 18
Juzec:
Do you have office in Abuja?

For now No in lagos for now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DoveofPeace(m): 10:36am On May 18
saxwizard:
Hi everyone

I am looking for the battery of this tab.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

That's is P601 or P600 available in Ilorin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxwizard(m): 2:33pm On May 18
DoveofPeace:

That's is P601 or P600 available in Ilorin.

How much sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DoveofPeace(m): 4:33pm On May 18
saxwizard:

How much sir

How will you get it is the main issue, will you send it down so I can fix it for you?

Then hope you still av the bad one in the phone so I can remove its connector to this?
Then you can pay 10k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:56pm On May 18
saxwizard:

How much does this cost

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bush2013: 10:18pm On May 18
Please I have samsung s21fe with lines on the screen.. is if really worth it to change the screen or should I just buy another phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 10:16am On May 19
Mtn
4g Mifi
Perfectly functional
Price 6k
Calls only: 07071211881

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 11:17am On May 19
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos
Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 1:04pm On May 19
Bush2013:
Please I have samsung s21fe with lines on the screen.. is if really worth it to change the screen or should I just buy another phone.

Screen is faulty
Contact me for original Samsung s21fe screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bush2013: 2:12pm On May 19
VeryDarkMan01:

Screen is faulty
Contact me for original Samsung s21fe screen
how much?? And where are you based
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:18pm On May 19
Bush2013:
how much?? And where are you based

Computer village Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bush2013: 2:32pm On May 19
VeryDarkMan01:

Computer village Lagos
na true..
How is the phone lol.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sijebyte: 10:33pm On May 19
Tecno 10 5G Network Phone for Sale

- Only 4 months old
- 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM
- Perfect working condition
- Minor crack on the back, does not affect functionality
- Original packaging included

Call or contact at 09 16 11 44 833

Lagos Ajah

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhags007: 2:49pm On May 20
hello house, how much for samsung a20 battery replacement? my samsung a20 is not charging properly anymore. sometimes it discharges while charging it. or the battery percentage doesnt not increase while charging it and once i remove it goes off. sometimes the phone goes off by it self and i need to put it back on.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:07pm On May 20
Jhags007:
hello house, how much for samsung a20 battery replacement? my samsung a20 is not charging properly anymore. sometimes it discharges while charging it. or the battery percentage doesnt not increase while charging it and once i remove it goes off. sometimes the phone goes off by it self and i need to put it back on.

Original battery for a20 is 8k
Contact me via signature below to get it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:18pm On May 20
Jhags007:
Call or WhatsApp @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:45pm On May 20
Jhags007:
Original battery with warranty 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:47pm On May 20
Bush2013:
Yeah, you can change the screen and it will still be very ok. Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement for the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 5:44am On May 21
Available Services
-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TeeGentle(m): 8:28am On May 21
Hw much is iphone xr, x and xsmax UK used
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waxxydude: 3:09pm On May 21
Hello good afternoon everyone.
I want to seek technical advise, if an AMOLED screen is removed from a device does it damage the screen?

Please I'm seeking a third opinion on this.

@all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sikay19(m): 10:01pm On May 21
I recently got a foreign used phone while I enjoy its performance. I am not so satisfied with battery capacity. The more concerning part is the fact that the phone comes with 4500 Mah battery and I expected it to last at least a day on heavy usage but it barely lasts for five hours. The phone is Alcatel Revvvl 5g. Is this a thing to be worried about and what is the solution?

Thanks.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damizy(m): 5:36am On May 22
Hello, good morning everyone, I want to seek advice on where I can change original redmi note 11 screen . Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.