Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350505 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cade(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Can anyone tell me how to root the new Tecno 8h Droid?
Any information will be appreciated, especially from anyone who has done it already!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by macdot(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello house, my iphone 5 gets very hot when on data usage and this drains the battery within an hour. Please what's the solution? Im in Lagos, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please house, I can't successfully delete any unwanted contact on my phone book. If I delete any contact, it will reappear again. I use Infinix hot. Please how can I successfully delete any unwanted contact?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Cade:
Can anyone tell me how to root the new Tecno 8h Droid?
Any information will be appreciated, especially from anyone who has done it already!
root it with pc using iroot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
apindo:
How can I root my LG G pro - F240 0311
root with iroot using pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Ray360:
Please oooo! my phone goes off and on. just like
restarting at intervals. I use tecno H5. also, it
goes off anytime I am playing music. the battery
is well fixed. please help me, what could be the
problem?
also, sometimes, it shows "unfortunately launcher
has stopped! " and I won't be able to do anything
again unless I switch off my phone
uninstall the launcher
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Ama80:
How do I unlock my phone if I forget my password.
what type of phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2015
ayoplenty:
Hello, Pls I need help on what to do, Samsung GT_S5660 screen got locked by pattern and my daughter had forgotten the pattern she used as security.
simply hard reset your device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
bjhaid:
simply hard reset your device
Please can u kindly assist me on my question above? I can't successfully delete any unwanted contact on my phone book. it will reappear again. I use Infinix hot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Demaejy:

Please can u kindly assist me on my question above? I can't successfully delete any unwanted contact on my phone book. it will reappear again. I use Infinix hot
factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
bjhaid:
factory reset
I loose so many things... thought its just settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sampi4me(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Engineers pls help o, my gionee m2 suddenly went blind. Wat do I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kookny(m): 1:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Hormor14:

If it is an android phone got "setting"..."app" when you reach a screen that display all app look for Gmail click. on gmail
You will some options clicck on clear data that's all

Bro, i'm having a little more problem. My whatsapp.

It has refused to open pictures and audio files sent to me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AceOfDiamonds(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Pls anyone with tecno s9 cwm recovery image ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
please engineers, how much will it cost for samsung s5 broken screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kookny:

Bro, i'm having a little more problem. My whatsapp.

It has refused to open pictures and audio files sent to me
Do you have the latest whatsapp officia appl
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rollexcee: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls help me, my Tecno N7 touchpad is no longer responding, I have taken it for repair and upto eight new touchpad were tried but yet no response. Pls any solution to this problem will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benaiah1: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
please is it possible to get an upgrade for my current android version (4.4.2) on my Infinix Zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please how do i get Google Play Store on my Nokia XL the store on it is not giving me what i need or can i root it to full Android ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Benaiah1:
please is it possible to get an upgrade for my current android version (4.4.2) on my Infinix Zero

Yes.

But most of all this unofficial ROMs comes with minor bugs here and there.

However, you can tweak you izero like mine. Click the link on my signature to know how.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyemi224(m): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls guyz I need help on my infinix zero, it fell inside water yesterday evenin only to discovered dat d calibrator is nt workin again nd all oda tynz ar workin. Pls anyone wit help can inbox me nd I will b very greatful. alibaba224yme@yahoo.com or 07030825251.I stay in lagos @ egbeda . Tnkx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
ayoplenty:
Hello, Pls I need help on what to do, Samsung GT_S5660 screen got locked by pattern and my daughter had forgotten the pattern she used as security.

Do you have access to a working computer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Kaysalas:

Lagos, Agege precisely
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bellamy101(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
my Opsson L1 just keep displaying d android robot logo with ERASING beaneth it......and doest not boot in to recovery mode......pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DOCTORNLIA(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
My lg l80 has black lines horizontally and the screen is shadowy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheekah212(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
johnny1980:
Got an s3 screen for 10K.
Pls whatsapp me on 08155729829 so we cld talk.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YerYer: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls will a Verizon iPhone 6 work in Nigeria or just it be unlocked? I'm asking cuz I read somewhere that Verizon iPhone 6 is already unlocked. I'm about to pay for this phone but need conformation that it will work in naija

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndeepurity(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please how do i unlock a US used at&t iphone 5s? The phone is not locked but the network.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ye2nday(f): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please my doogee screen got cracked and now some keypads are not responding. How can I get new screen. And how much does it cost.
author=Doogee post=32547331]Hi, Sir or Madamme,

Here is a business chance.
If you have the capital and resources or you have the connections to those who have capital and resources. Please read below.
(If you can get us connected to smartphone dealer in Africa except Algeria and Egypt because we already national exclusive agent there and we make a deal with them, we can give you our phones and 1 percent of our profit as reward)

Try Doogee from China.
We are the next tecno in China.
We are looking for long-term partners as dealers or exclusive agents in Africa.
We are a Shenzhen (China)-based high-tech specializing in designing and manufacturing our own Doogee Android phone.
We have professional branding and promotion team and our product have secure market presence in South-East Asia, Spain, Africa and South- America.
For more info, Please visit our website www.doogee.cc and you can see the customer review for our product in Amazon, DX and Light in the Box, etc. Or review on our product in Youtube (just search Doogee )

For small business, I recommend you retails in both physical stores online in Jumia or Konga because online shopping is just starting in Africa and will flourish in the near future. Just like Taobao in China, biggest e-commerce portal in China and in the world. Retailing online definitely increase your exposure to end consumers since e-commerce portals in Africa have so many traffic while so few choices in terms of mobile products.

If you are interested becoming our partners, please contact us at jake@doogee.cc
Or my Skype jake_3039 Or my BBM PIN: 55BAC23E and Whatsapp +86 186-7639-8838
[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mceepamie(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please oga mi here is my problem am using a curve 4, the problem is that if I insert a memory card after downloading like fifteen songs the next one and others will say unsupported format, after this if I take pictures and save on device it won't show, this is like the fourth memory card still with the same problem. Someone has once said its virus on the phone please help me what do I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.