Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342463 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by perrol(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls great people help me with my tecno D5 . have been having problem with contact loading.any time I switch on my phone b4 I will see my phonebook number it will be like 6 hour if nt next day..pls is there anything I can do to be getting my contact detail. fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WCUB3(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please I need code to unlock MTNS720i line 1 to use any sim. IMEI 1 is 359767052735603
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
perrol:
pls great people help me with my tecno D5 .
have been having problem with contact
loading.any time I switch on my phone b4 I will
see my phonebook number it will be like 6 hour
if nt next day..pls is there anything I can do to
be getting my contact detail. fast
Factory reset the phone or download Contact+ from Play Store, install it on the phone and set it as the default contacts viewer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Calbarian:
I've had a Nokia 3310 and a Nokia 3410 for sometime now. I can't get to power them up. I suspect the batteries need replacement. Please, what do I do (or where do I take them to)?
Replace the battery if it doesn't come on still, flash the phone. If you are in Lagos, you can meet in computer village for the flashing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Calbarian:
I've had a Nokia 3310 and a Nokia 3410 for sometime now. I can't get to power them up. I suspect the batteries need replacement. Please, what do I do (or where do I take them to)?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cjay2020:
i have waited for over 5months for nokia SW update.... after mistakenly rejecting it once... pls how can i get it again
What is the model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ama80:
Pls house my Lumia 630 just fell off my hand,screen smashed.Who knows hw much it wil cost to fix it.
I can do it for 4k. Lagos.
Whatsapp: 08077888311
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
sambina:
pls anyone who can repair / change my infininx zero screen. should indicate...am base in lagos
I can. Computer village, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
vanchi:
Who can assist in changing note 4 complete screen. Do number so I can call

I can. Computer village, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Androidking:
Hello engrs in the house . I want to change the screen of a chines android phone ..umi c1 by name .is der any one that can connect me with someone that will help me get it or oder it ...pls pls pls
A screenshot would be helpful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
saibinc:

I can do it for 4k. Lagos.
tnx but in abj
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omsyhadex(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Iphone 6 plus has been jailbroken and now running on android and ios, but i want somebody to help me reverse it back to ios completely because i cant make calls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 1:27am On Jun 29, 2015
pls how do i make my lg g2 bluetooth and wifi to start functioning again....ever since i downgraded t to the 4.4.2 os its been unable to power on...i was using the 5.0 ie cloudy g2......its pissing me off and now i have the only option of selling my sweet phonee cos i hate repairing or doing anything with my phone...someone help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hyfr(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello guys, I was using my iphone 5s to play music while charging it as well, suddenly it tripped off and couldn't come on again, I waited for a while,I tried hard restart it didn't work, when I plug in my charger it comes on, it shows the white screen with the apple logo and turns into a black screen with lines, its been stuck on the black screen with lines, when I unplug it from the charger it goes off. I've changed my battery but still no success, pls help a brother out. I'll attach a screenshot

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2015
elijah2u:
hello, pls my tecno p5+ is nt detecting simcard, on this fateful day i was trying to change simcard to another after changing it i switch on d phone later it started displaying "no simcard detected" i did d factory setting dat same problem persit, someone told me to check imei numbers, whch i did bt display invalid baseband unknw, any help pls?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Kvngmyron:
pls how do i make my lg g2 bluetooth and wifi to start functioning again....ever since i downgraded t to the 4.4.2 os its been unable to power on...i was using the 5.0 ie cloudy g2......its pissing me off and now i have the only option of selling my sweet phonee cos i hate repairing or doing anything with my phone...someone help o

Sorry about that
I've you tried Hard resetting ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by calmdude(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
please guys my p5 has refused to browse with 3g network. once I put my phone on 3g my network disappears only 2g works what do I do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Tolzeal:

Sorry about that
I've you tried Hard resetting ??
by hard reset do u mean holding the power button and volume key til it offs Af done dat endlessly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
i am in osun state, Ede,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Juliano47:

where and how please? Can you drop your digits, so I can reach you or WhatsApp.
sent you a pm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dear Engineers, most tyms I get scared to post my problems here coz I never get a reply, I use an LG Nexus 4, I upgraded it to Lollipop 5.1 recently, today I noticed that I cannot put on the fon except its chargin, and when I remove it from power, the phone goes off. Wen I boot it to safe mode nd remove d charger, it works, but wud go off shortly after. Please I need suggestions onn wot to do, I cnt use my fon except its charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnny1980:
sent you a pm
im in ph city,,,,my whatsapp is 08137465357.,,,,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amparas(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
perrol:
pls great people help me with my tecno D5 .
have been having problem with contact
loading.any time I switch on my phone b4 I will
see my phonebook number it will be like 6 hour
if nt next day..pls is there anything I can do to
be getting my contact detail. fast

factory reset the device or you download a third party contact app from playstore like contact plus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adexin: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please help......I found out my blackberry touch 2 keypad not working but the touch screen is working perfectly,could only put it on my removing and replacing the baterry....... During the process the phone usually get hot during operating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigjosh10(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please is there any way I can recover my lost movies, pictures, musics. Just restored factory settings and everything went out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MsZeezah: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
YerYer:
Pls will a Verizon iPhone 6 work in Nigeria or just it be unlocked? I'm asking cuz I read somewhere that Verizon iPhone 6 is already unlocked. I'm about to pay for this phone but need conformation that it will work in naija

No. Verizon phones are locked. Most phones in the US is locked (If you buy it from the network provider). It can only be unlocked if the owner has paid off their contract with the network provider (which in this case is Verizon), then request for an unlock code. You can then unlock it.

I have heard cases of iPhones being on the StraighTalk newtork (StraightTalk rides on AT&T network being unlocked for international use and my friend testified to it. She used her StraightTalk iPhone 5s in Nigeria last year without having to unlock it. Either way, talk to the seller and ask them if the phone is unlocked for international use.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjowebs(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please can someone help me with unlocking code for Nokia Lumia 930?..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djtommy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone, please I am having issue with my Motorola droid razr, recently it has stop enabling 3G even when I switch to 3G it's only bring in edge ...please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YerYer: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oh thank you MsZeezah, u seem to know a lot about phones. Apparently, all Verizon ip6 is already factory unlocked, only thing is to make sure the seller doesn't owe any money on their account. But the scary thing is, some sellers might sell the phone while having an account with Verizon but then cancel their plan and not pay the early termination fee, the buyer will then be left with a locked phone

MsZeezah:

No. Verizon phones are locked. Most phones in the US is locked (If you buy it from the network provider). It can only be unlocked if the owner has paid off their contract with the network provider (which in this case is Verizon), then request for an unlock code. You can then unlock it.

I have heard cases of iPhones being on the StraighTalk newtork (StraightTalk rides on AT&T network being unlocked for international use and my friend testified to it. She used her StraightTalk iPhone 5s in Nigeria last year without having to unlock it. Either way, talk to the seller and ask them if the phone is unlocked for international use.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MsZeezah: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
YerYer:
Oh thank you MsZeezah, u seem to know a lot about phones. Apparently, all Verizon ip6 is already factory unlocked, only thing is to make sure the seller doesn't owe any money on their account. But the scary thing is, some sellers might sell the phone while having an account with Verizon but then cancel their plan and not pay the early termination fee, the buyer will then be left with a locked phone

Yes, I have seen cases like that. They might not wanna pay the early termination fees and just sell off the phone and move to another carrier. Also, it might be a case of a stolen phone. Trust me, people do steal phones and sell it off on Ebay, cos anybody can just get an Ebay account and list their goods for sale on there.

Just look for a phone that has been unlocked for international use and make sure its not CDMA only. It has to be either CDMA and GSM or GSM. Almost all (I dont have the actual figures) Verizon phones are CDMA but I've bought some for family and some are GSM enabled. CDMA phones are those phones without SIM cards and they are useless in Nigeria. Sprint, Verizon and US Cellular are those that are CDMA carriers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
I want to change my iphone 4s screen,how much will it cost me plssss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.