Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351709 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pamcode(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2016
Help guys. Yesterday evening before i slept my battery percentage was 27.I switched off the backlight after clearing all apps, only for me to wake up this morning to check the time and discovered my phone was switched off, tried to re-boot and was surprised to discover it wouldn't re-boot after a lot of attempts i decided to connect to a laptop to see whether it Would come. Lo and behold my Phone screen glowed and showed me d charging icon and i switched it on only for me to see 4%. Pls what could have happened.
Also i don't know If there is any battery app that could help to keep a record of how i used my battery.
Thanks.

CC lanretoye.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KissCODE(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
bobo65:

Just goto the link of the YouTube page, delete everything before YouTube then put ss, u will be directed to where u can download ur YouTube video
is it something like
Youtube.ss?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikkybellami(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
i have a phone and I want to check it's status...... i mean the network lock and the Iphone Cloud lock

imei: 013881008698035
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
KissCODE:
is it something like
Youtube.ss?
Nope
Ssyoutubeblablabla

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franzis(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
my xiaomi redmi note 2 has gone into boot loop... anyone here to help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KissCODE(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
bobo65:
Nope Ssyoutubeblablabla
thanks. I will try that when i get home.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
KissCODE:
thanks.
I will try that when i get home.

Iv attached screen shots
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apelex(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2016
Good day guyz.please I can't access my phone memory on my Infinix hot 2 again.after I opened a New User profile
..pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Marv650(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
I forgot my security code on my nokia C2 what can i do my IMEI are 359731041193902 and 359731041193910 c2 -00 v 03.82 rm-704
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ana5000(f): 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
flexcity82:
please can you tell me how much they sell Tecno L8 plus at your side

I think it is around 30k here on island
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamy2000(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
pls house i just bought a innjoo fire phone and the phone switch off and reboot itself wen using heavy app and wen browsing wit 3g...wot can i do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
How much is Samsung Galaxy s4 battery follow come
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anney272(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Hello guys... Hu cn help in downgrading of infinix hot 2 in ikorodu... I'll pay u... 08189802858
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
pamcode:
Help guys. Yesterday evening before i slept my battery percentage was 27.I switched off the backlight after clearing all apps, only for me to wake up this morning to check the time and discovered my phone was switched off, tried to re-boot and was surprised to discover it wouldn't re-boot after a lot of attempts i decided to connect to a laptop to see whether it Would come. Lo and behold my Phone screen glowed and showed me d charging icon and i switched it on only for me to see 4%. Pls what could have happened.
Also i don't know If there is any battery app that could help to keep a record of how i used my battery.
Thanks.

CC lanretoye.
what about ur data and network mode?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
opey112:
How much is Samsung Galaxy s4 battery follow come
1.5-2k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
Lanretoye:
1.5-2k
where can I buy it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
opey112:
where can I buy it.
come to computer village if u are in lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
Edgarated:
please i need help..the left screen of my blackberrry Q5 just stop working and the upper part of the right side too...the phone id not fall..no crack still neat.
u need an engineer to diagonize ur phone,there are more than one possible reasons why ur phone wont touch and a bad touch pad is just one of them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
Lanretoye:

come to computer village if u are in lagos.
did you work there and can u get one for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamy2000(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2016
olamy2000:
pls house i just bought a innjoo fire phone and the phone switch off and reboot itself wen using heavy app and wen browsing wit 3g...wot can i do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Andremani(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2016
Pls guruz my bb curve 7 is givinng me problems... Ani tym I on the 3g, my phone offs nd shows she rest frequency...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
opey112:
did you work there and can u get one for me?
yes,pm me or send me a mail(lanretoye@yahoo.com)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ransomhansom1(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2016
I mistakenly sat on my Samsung galaxy s3, and the screen spilled ink totally... How much is it going to cost me to repair it in Abia state?
If anyone has a completely damaged one but with good screen, i'll buy it if the person is willing to sell it @ a cheap price... Pls help me oo, i'm broke
Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidinmauche23: 1:27am On May 29, 2016
pls house help my Samsung galaxy note gt19220 doesn't power on and not even charging again, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2016
Lanretoye:

you can make a new battery from the old one,if you're in lagos,bring it to ikeja other take it to alaba.

Thanks buddy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2016
ebab:

Where and where have you checked

Am in Benin at the moment and have one round most of the major phone service areas but no one could help me on it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2016
bobo65:

Goto ikeja n look for ppl that sell used batteries, they can help u construct one

Thanks buddy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2016
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2016
chidinmauche23:
pls house help my Samsung galaxy note gt19220 doesn't power on and not even charging again, pls help

Let's get that fixed for you

Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
I want follow come ooooo cos I can tell if it's not
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
I and how much will it cost me to change S4 complete screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2016
opey112:
I want follow come ooooo cos I can tell if it's not
be assured,the screen is between 23-25k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.