Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,251 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349167 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbsy07(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2016
IPhone 6 screen repair.

Anyone kindly whatsapp 07055132543
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
be assured,the screen is between 23-25k.
the screen is between 23 to 25k? Am talking about Samsung Galaxy s4 ooooo the touch screen and the touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zubinike(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
recently my android phone has started something crazy, when i plug in with a usb chord, it dont show my device on my computer. please a posible solution is regarded asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
Someone help!

Occasionally my android phone browser automatically open tabs without my authorization and sometimes it downloads files itself. It interrupts me whenever I'm busy with my phone and can open up to 5 tabs on my browser at the same time.

I have blocked pop-ups and installed adblockers but it still persists. I have even tried factory reset but it's still coming up. Help pls!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tafari1(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
HELP!!! My infinix Zero keeps loading contacts when I try to make call. I can't even check my call history. Can someone pls tell me the cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Segadem(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
...since I root my gionee P5W the phone just dhey misbehave, it will just hang and refuse to obey any command, not until i off and i on it again
Any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidinmauche23: 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
lanretoye@pls help me out cos my Samsung galaxy note gt19220 doesn't power on and not even charging, pls what should I do now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pamcode(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
Lanretoye:

what about ur data and network mode?.
They were all of. It seems it the charger that screwing up the battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edgarated(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2016
flexcity82:
it is probably the touch pad of the phone

thanks for your response . it's touch pad problem. finally got it changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edgarated(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2016
Lanretoye:
u need an engineer to diagonize ur phone,there are more than one possible reasons why ur phone wont touch and a bad touch pad is just one of them.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by charly4lyf(m): 2:40am On May 30, 2016
Please i need help unlocking my device sim network, the device is itel 1505. With imei 354240072322963
Please guys, my email amusanc@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08034849736
Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2016
pamcode:
They were all of. It seems it the charger that screwing up the battery.
if u think so then try to power ur device with another good battery,if it doesn't power up,u may have to get an engineer to check it for u.u may be lucky cos most samsung devices comes with a charging unit/flex and it prevents most power issues from affecting the pcb/board.just a new charging flex may fix it.
cc. chidinmauche23
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2016
Edgarated:

good for u,you can be more careful this time.cheers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2016
Gbsy07:
IPhone 6 screen repair.
Anyone kindly whatsapp 07055132543
what about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2016
zubinike:
recently my android phone has started something crazy, when i plug in with a usb chord, it dont show my device on my computer. please a posible solution is regarded asap
confirm ur usb cable,usb chord are good then check ur computer settings.if all those are proper,you may have to resolder or change ur charging port.it doesn't matter if ur device charges when connected to a charger.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kceewhyte(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2016
Plz help me out here, how do I unlock my itel note pattern lock. Tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
opey112:
the screen is between 23 to 25k? Am talking about Samsung Galaxy s4 ooooo the touch screen and the touch pad
dear brother,I don't sell phone parts,I only replied youbfrom what I know.if you are in lagos,you can take your time to come to computer village or alaba.you may like to ask an engineer around you too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungzeed(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
pls add me 07061032956
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oweman: 9:32am On May 30, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oweman: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
please someone help out
I HAVE Samung Galaxy S phone i bought in ilorin sometime last year not really taking time to check it properly now my infinix is stolen in the same ilorin and the Samsung S will just not work as at last count i have gone through 4 engineers and not can get the damn thing to work if anyone will give a helping hand in the house i certainly will be happy as am currently cut off from my contacts on social media
I can be contacted on 08033895305 just a text will and i will call back this is my second time of bringing this case up no one seem interested .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oweman: 9:44am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=pamcode post=46041959]Help guys. Yesterday evening before i slept my battery percentage was 27.I switched off the backlight after clearing all apps, only for me to wake up this morning to check the time and discovered my phone was switched off, tried to re-boot and was surprised to discover it wouldn't re-boot after a lot of attempts i decided to connect to a laptop to see whether it Would come. Lo and behold my Phone screen glowed and showed me d charging icon and i switched it on only for me to see 4%. Pls what could have happened.
Also i don't know If there is any battery app that could help to keep a record of how i used my battery.
Thanks.

CC lanretoye.

Switch off your data before sleeping that seem the best way to conserve battery and data on andriod this is just from experience the house gurus might just wish to give you the better technical option as they surely know more
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by finest0007(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Got a memory card from Jumia days back.. Advance media. 8Gb,#1200 plus delivery fee. I needed it as my phone was out of space and i couldn't update apps. Slot it in and moved photos and music to the sd card..all of a sudden, i can't find them anymore. They were under LOST.DIR but they were given funny numbers and i couldn't even view them.

I wiped the card and everything is gone..tried downloading songs and pdf files..they wont still open. Is there anyway to recover wha ive lost or do i get an original SD card and which one do you recommend
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crespodinho(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2016
please where can I get a new innjoo halo battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2016
Crespodinho:
please where can I get a new innjoo halo battery.

Call me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
finest0007:
Got a memory card from Jumia days back.. Advance media. 8Gb,#1200 plus delivery fee. I needed it as my phone was out of space and i couldn't update apps. Slot it in and moved photos and music to the sd card..all of a sudden, i can't find them anymore. They were under LOST.DIR but they were given funny numbers and i couldn't even view them.

I wiped the card and everything is gone..tried downloading songs and pdf files..they wont still open. Is there anyway to recover wha ive lost or do i get an original SD card and which one do you recommend
you can recover what you av lost with disk diggerr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2016
kceewhyte:
Plz help me out here, how do I unlock my itel note pattern lock. Tnks
hard reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ransomhansom1(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2016
How much will changing samsung galaxy s3 screen cost me in abia state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
Like us on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/flexkoncept

we will be glad to help you with your phone problems
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Austyno4(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2016
HELP!!! I Need charging port for infinix hot note, I repaired it recently but the mouth piece is not functioning because they are attached to the same flex with the charging port, so I think it needs to be changed again, WhatsApp me 08168613727
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
my samsung tab 2 7.0 is having software problem and I dont know where i can repair it in abuja. please pm if you can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freemanjay: 1:25pm On May 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.