Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351520 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franugo(m): 3:06am On Aug 20, 2016
pharmsamy:
My Infinix Hot 1My Infinix Hot 1

huh.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:01am On Aug 20, 2016
ify84:
My m6 is having problem getting charged.... it discharges... and even when I remove the battery to use desktop, after 2hrs plus charge, i will get 20+ charge and it drains faster... I have used different original chargers, it discharges, and sometimes, it charges and begin to discharge.

Met 3 phone repairer, two says it's likely the battery... (but d battery is not swollen yet.) another says it's d broken point Dat connects the positive and negative aspect of d battery... (see image) one side is broken, d middle one is almost breaking. ..

Pls, engineers, what do you think. Is it the battery that's bad or the connecting points... I don't want to buy battery and they say it's another thing...

Pls reply.

Ur battery doesn't need to b swollen to get spoilt
Get another battery n pad it with paper
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Droyal(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
benzems:

is expensive

Do you have an idea of the amount?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by matthewkotin41(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2016
pls how much is infinix hot1 complete screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ify84(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:

Ur battery doesn't need to b swollen to get spoilt
Get another battery n pad it with paper

Noted.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seyioluwa11(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
I greet engineers in d house pls my tecno camon c8 front camera is not displaying and I have tried reset but don't problem still persist pls any solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danchuzzy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
emmaak2:

at what price? do you know anyv reliable Engr in ph to change it for me
Do you still need a reliable technician?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaak2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
danchuzzy:
Do you still need a reliable technician?

Ya am I need
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adanny01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
I created a tread for this problem but there was no response so I brought it here.

My friend bought this Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500H/DS) obviously foreign used. Really cool phone but came with an issue. Phone gets really hot and excruciatingly slow. Before he handed me the phone for help, he had flashed it. I did factory reset twice each time the phone gets better but slows down as soon as 2-3 apps are installed. Installing Facebook took like 10mins. If I move apps to phone storage from internal storage, the phone seems better.

I later noticed a problem with the ram. Ram has 3 parameters; system, Apps and free. The bar which has a colour legend had black for system, green for apps and grey for free which should add up to the total ram. Specs has it that it should be 1500mb. The problem is that the bar does not seem to reflect the true ram usage and even obmiting free memory even as it shows there is free memory. The slowing and freezing are classic signs of inadequate memory.

I have download Android marshmallow (Russia) to flash it myself. I have previously flashed my Galaxy S2 so it's fairly straight forward with Odin. My fear is that marshmallow has been released for few countries like Iraq, Nepal, Bangladesh, India and Russia. I am scared of the result. Right now all the usb cables I have around won't connect except one but that one isn't stable so I don't want to use it.

I hope gurus in the house can put their 2 cents. The first pic is of the phone and the second a random internet picture for comparison.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danchuzzy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
emmaak2:

Ya am I need

Contact this guy... he's based in Choba ... 0..8.0.3...7...2....6...6..9....9...8

Name's Omoh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaak2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
danchuzzy:

Contact this guy... he's based in Choba ... 0..8.0.3...7...2....6...6..9....9...8

Name's Omoh

The number is off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Droyal:

Do you have an idea of the amount?

get back to you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
xeexo:
I have a cubot h2, it fell and since then got touch problem....any help pls ....most of the part of the screen aren't responding to touch

change touch screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xeexo(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Where....tried asking around but no one has
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2016
adanny01:
I created a tread for this problem but there was no response so I brought it here.

My friend bought this Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500H/DS) obviously foreign used. Really cool phone but came with an issue. Phone gets really hot and excruciatingly slow. Before he handed me the phone for help, he had flashed it. I did factory reset twice each time the phone gets better but slows down as soon as 2-3 apps are installed. Installing Facebook took like 10mins. If I move apps to phone storage from internal storage, the phone seems better.

I later noticed a problem with the ram. Ram has 3 parameters; system, Apps and free. The bar which has a colour legend had black for system, green for apps and grey for free which should add up to the total ram. Specs has it that it should be 1500mb. The problem is that the bar does not seem to reflect the true ram usage and even obmiting free memory even as it shows there is free memory. The slowing and freezing are classic signs of inadequate memory.

I have download Android marshmallow (Russia) to flash it myself. I have previously flashed my Galaxy S2 so it's fairly straight forward with Odin. My fear is that marshmallow has been released for few countries like Iraq, Nepal, Bangladesh, India and Russia. I am scared of the result. Right now all the usb cables I have around won't connect except one but that one isn't stable so I don't want to use it.

I hope gurus in the house can put their 2 cents. The first pic is of the phone and the second a random internet picture for comparison.

My 2cent
Root and install a custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aphex(m): 4:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls who knows how much to replace Samsung s5 camera?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tennisonsoft(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Hw do I get an original battery for my tecno r7 the 3 ba3 I have presently doesn't last me 2hrs for each of d ba3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vinyldroid(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Hey, who has time for a thread that they don't answer somebody for real.. Or is too overloaded with problem.. Well problem solved.. Come over to a peaceful and quiet new trending thread that just started up.. Kindly gotto google and type "solutions to android problems only#"

Over there our helpful, kind and smart technisians will help you there, including me maself, common what're you waiting for.. Remember the OP is vinyldroid

Don't miss this quiet time before the thread trends too much and becomes stuffy and noisy so.. It'll take hours for problems to be solved! The initial time now is 1hours..

Common.. Go there now!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vinyldroid(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Seyioluwa11:
I greet engineers in d house pls my tecno camon c8 front camera is not displaying and I have tried reset but don't problem still persist pls any solution
no one has time for you here.. Why don't you gotto google and type "solutions to android problems only# on nairaland" it will show.. Tz peaceful and the initial reply time is less that an hour.. Go there now and let your phone's problem be cleansed and solver permanently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tennisonsoft:
Hw do I get an original battery for my tecno r7 the 3 ba3 I have presently doesn't last me 2hrs for each of d ba3

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
New huawai mate8 for sale

Contact me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ibiblaze(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Sometimes when I wanna send image to someone or group on whatsap, it's shows blank after trying to choose image in my gallery ...how can that b fix pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos, I hope it won't be too expensive
Hello AnonyNymous, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center, you can choose the one nearest to you, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbar2ndey: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Pls help me my nokia asha 200 went of this mornin.. Anytime i swich it on,after showing nokia it goes off again.. pls help me with solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
Pls help me my nokia asha 200 went of this mornin.. Anytime i swich it on,after showing nokia it goes off again.. pls help me with solutions

Flash it sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tennisonsoft:

your phone need flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
vinyldroid:
no one has time for you here.. Why don't you gotto google and type "solutions to android problems only# on nairaland" it will show.. Tz peaceful and the initial reply time is less that an hour.. Go there now and let your phone's problem be cleansed and solver permanently

guy are you in this forum to discourage people or help
if don't know the answer another knows
we are here to help each other
can "google" change the camera lens for him?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
pharmsamy:
My Infinix Hot 1My Infinix Hot 1

google your phone specifications pay attention to the "CHIP"

vol up+Power read the 1st info that comes on screen/lcd

always check model number of phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankogu: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Engineerers my techno p3 is consuming too much battery that it cant stay for up to 8hrs. I changed the battery to another p3 and it lasted,
pls what should be done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2016
frankogu:
Engineerers my techno p3 is consuming too much battery that it cant stay for up to 45mins,pls what should be done

Get a new phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.