Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350104 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
please someone help me my huawei p8 lite just went off whilst i was sleeping and wouldnt turn on again..have done everthing i think..thee phone is just 4months old and it still looks like a week old the battery life is still intact.am really in a state of limbo here...pls someone should help.
techsparkhub:
Download WWE Raw 22-08 (2016) Monday Night Raw

http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/download-wwe-raw-22-08-2016-monday.html

*Samsung C9 Leaked Specifications Of What Should Be Expected*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/samsung-c9-leaked-specifications-of.html

*Steps On How To Install Windows 10 Easily On Your Pc*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/steps-on-how-to-install-windows-10-easy.html

*Mtn Comedy+ Free 150mb Confirmed And Blazing On Psiphon As At August 2016*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/mtn-comedy-free-150mb-confirmed-and.html

*List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Screening Forms are Out – 2016/17*
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/list-of-schools-whose-post-utme.html

You can check our latest bACklink exchange tool via our site
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
leanalyst:
Please anyone with experience on lg g3? the phone refused to come on again after trying to flash the phone. Any one that knows how to fix or flash it should please reply me. Thank you.

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
please someone help me my huawei p8 lite just went off whilst i was sleeping and wouldnt turn on again..have done everthing i think..thee phone is just 4months old and it still looks like a week old the battery life is still intact.am really in a state of limbo here...pls someone should help.

Was d battery low before u slept?

Did u sleep on d phone

Does it show any sign of charging wen connected to a charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2016
no it was fully charged,and i didnt sleep on it..it doesnt show any light indicator
bobo65:

Was d battery low before u slept?

Did u sleep on d phone

Does it show any sign of charging wen connected to a charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abat4real37(f): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello peeps, I'm having battery problem with my Motorola android. Can I get the original battery?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
no it was fully charged,and i didnt sleep on it..it doesnt show any light indicator

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
BRO..i cant watsapp u now naaa am using only the huawei p8 for watsapp..the unprecedented showdown now has really put me off radar sort off..bro..pls is there any other way u can lift my moodplssssss
bobo65:

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
BRO..i cant watsapp u now naaa am using only the huawei p8 for watsapp..the unprecedented showdown now has really put me off radar sort off..bro..pls is there any other way u can lift my moodplssssss

Call me, let's me up if u r in lagos

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
bro am not in lagos ooo...pls can u email mecs.juwonlo@gmail.com..plsssssssssss
bobo65:

Call me, let's me up if u r in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Georgiedey(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please help to fix the screen of my phone a motorola MOTO G. it has screen issues and the repairer i gave it to for about a month now says that pairs are not available in computer village.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nnamdiuche(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please engineers in the house I need help. My infinix hot x507 is hanging and rebooting by itself. when I put it on it will work for some time then it will start hanging and rebooting. I rooted the phone last year for the glo bb data stuff and I've even flashed the phone but it is still misbehaving. is there any reliable engineer who can help me fix this problem? make una help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Soulsamy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls engineers in the house i nid ur help. My innjoo fire plus 3g battery is faulty, the battery has swollen up and it drains fast. I cant find a replacement anywhere. Can anyone suggest another phone battery that can be compatible with my phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by infolekan(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
How much would it cost to change the battery of HTC One M7. Thanks in advance please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
infolekan:
How much would it cost to change the battery of HTC One M7. Thanks in advance please.

Contact me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Soulsamy:
Pls engineers in the house i nid ur help. My innjoo fire plus 3g battery is faulty, the battery has swollen up and it drains fast. I cant find a replacement anywhere. Can anyone suggest another phone battery that can be compatible with my phone?

IF you are in Lagos.

Kindly FInd your way to Innjoo service Centre @ 1st Floor, Trinity Mall, 79 Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.

You will get A replacement Battery from them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Georgiedey:
Please help to fix the screen of my phone a motorola MOTO G. it has screen issues and the repairer i gave it to for about a month now says that pairs are not available in computer village.

It's parts are real scarce

I advice u ship it in urself wen dollar normalizes

U Can go on eBay and buy a faulty one with good screen n get it replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
bro am not in lagos ooo...pls can u email mecs.juwonlo@gmail.com..plsssssssssss

Sent u an email
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millex(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Need help engineers, my lg g pro 2 battery got spoilt, when it manages to charge till 10% it drains nd is really hot. Where can I get the battery, it uses a BL-47TH or BL-48TH battery, thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunamania(m): 3:08am On Aug 29, 2016
good morning all, please I have a problem with my infinix hot 2 phone, the battery drained and didnt come and now the phone is not coming up, i mean nothing at all, tried boosting it with a desktop charger still the same issue, trying to enter recovery mode doesnt work either, please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2016
tunamania:
good morning all, please I have a problem with my infinix hot 2 phone, the battery drained and didnt come and now the phone is not coming up, i mean nothing at all, tried boosting it with a desktop charger still the same issue, trying to enter recovery mode doesnt work either, please help.

If you are in Lagos contact me on WhatsApp 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2016
ebab:

If you are in Lagos contact me on WhatsApp 07033185680
Please what phone can I get with the following: 1. Battery that can last up to 3days with normal usage.
2. 1GB RAM
3. CPU 1.2Ghz
4. Price below N20,000
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2016
ok thanks and i av replied you..
bobo65:

Sent u an email
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:

Please what phone can I get with the following:
1. Battery that can last up to 3days with normal usage.

2. 1GB RAM

3. CPU 1.2Ghz

4. Price below N20,000

Thanks.

Check for Wiko rainbow or Wiko Highway signs

The only downside is the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2016
tunamania:

Get another battery to start it up

The guy dat quoted u before me sells stuffs like dat so u can Contact him
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:

Please what phone can I get with the following:
1. Battery that can last up to 3days with normal usage.

2. 1GB RAM

3. CPU 1.2Ghz

4. Price below N20,000

Thanks.

You can get a gionee phone but the price is still too low
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2016
If You need a clean job, fast and without you running around to meet an engineer, contact us today @ flexkoncept

Good morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
ebab:

You can get a gionee phone but the price is still too low
Please what's the brand name and how muc. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2016
bobo65:

Check for Wiko rainbow or Wiko Highway signs
The only downside is the battery
Ok thanks. So the battery won't last? For this kind country?
What about lower specs but good battery. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddodoh(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
My Samsung Galaxy Grandneo plus had a screen crack which was still working fine but yesterday after the touch(screen) was replaced, I noticed my phone hangs as some application icons couldn't open if I click them or screen would go blank if I dialled a number unless I restart the phone.

Please, help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:

Ok thanks. So the battery won't last? For this kind country?

What about lower specs but good battery. Thanks.

Gionee m2

Tecno l5 or l6

Used sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spy360(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
bobo65:

Gionee m2
Tecno l5 or l6
Used sha
I appreciate. I saw lumia 435 on the net as N21000.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:

I appreciate. I saw lumia 435 on the net as N21000.

Dont do windows

U will regret it

U can only enjoy Windows if it's expensive

For moderate priced Windows, get 535

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.