Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1365437 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2012
shavel: Hello, my iPhone 3GS screen glass just cracked but it does not affect the scree n gan-gan.....lol, only the glass how much is it gonna cost me?
i neva do am oooooooooooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2012
dragnet:
have you fixed it ?
no, i haven't fixed it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2012
Fadajasi: guys, pls i need urgent help here o, i hope dragnet and co could help me out, my bb torch 2 fell into hot beans in d pot yday night, ever since then it hasnt come on, the one things i could see was flash lite blinkin and d direction keys wenever i put in the battery, after serveral cleaning and drying, its still the same blackout, any help i could get? thanx

i still need una help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sisqology(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Just got home sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
shavel: Hello, my iPhone 3GS screen glass just cracked but it does not affect the scree n gan-gan.....lol, only the glass how much is it gonna cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
Fadajasi: guys, pls i need urgent help here o, i hope dragnet and co could help me out, my bb torch 2 fell into hot beans in d pot yday night, ever since then it hasnt come on, the one things i could see was flash lite blinkin and d direction keys wenever i put in the battery, after serveral cleaning and drying, its still the same blackout, any help i could get? thanx
It needs proper cleaning. Take it to d nearest phone tech. Available to have it checked out. Drying under d sun / fan won't do. grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2012
sisqology: Just got home sad
so?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2012
freeman500:
It needs proper cleaning. Take it to d nearest phone tech. Available to have it checked out. Drying under d sun / fan won't do. grin
dragnet:
i think av done a bit of that o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2012
Iff u are in lagos Call MOBILE ARENA on 08022101295
They will handle it for u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
ok, thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ceejay80s(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
^^^ FADAJASI, u still dey alive on nairaland?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
ceejay80s: ^^^ FADAJASI, u still dey alive on nairaland?
Seconded, the guy done tail o.................lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:36am On Aug 06, 2012
@Excuzeme..........go to the Phone/internet market board and post it there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Excuzeme: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2012
puskin: @Excuzeme..........go to the Phone/internet market board and post it there.

Thanks Puskin, for the info.
l have posted it in the "suggested" section.

Cheers,

Excuzeme.

***Would you be kind to help me bring it to the "front" pleaze? kiss kiss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darequam(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
hi guys
is it possible for me to get a link to download th flashing software engineers use in flashing mobile fones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sisqology(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Pelumiv:
Seconded, the guy done tail o.................lol
ceejay80s: ^^^ FADAJASI, u still dey alive on nairaland?

He's М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ child! I forced him to come when he needed help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sniperwolf(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Can someone please help me get rid of the password in one of my 4GB memory cards? I use a Nokia N8 (Belle) and everything I've read online have proven useless since I can't access the directory c:/system/mms
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missKeri(f): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2012
Hey, I have α  tour 9630 phone. The camera does not start i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ says ''could not start camera,close other applications aπϑ try again''.I've closed all the opened applications aπϑ rebooted ♍γ̲̣̣̥ phone buh the error still shows. Was hoping Ʊ guyz cld help ♍Ƹ̴ Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JessBarnett: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2012
I have lost my blackberry how can I track it ? sad please I hope you can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sisqology(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
missKeri: Hey, I have α  tour 9630 phone. The camera does not start i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ says ''could not start camera,close other applications aπϑ try again''.I've closed all the opened applications aπϑ rebooted ♍γ̲̣̣̥ phone buh the error still shows. Was hoping Ʊ guyz cld help ♍Ƹ̴ Thanks in advance.

Have u wiped?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missKeri(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hw do I do d̶̲̥̅̊α†?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mkmyers45(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
How do i format Nokia c5-00 phone memory?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stave9ja(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
D screen of my samsung galaxy 2 got broken, for a while it did not affect the performance but it has stoped showing anything. Where can I repair it and how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sisqology(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
missKeri: Hw do I do d̶̲̥̅̊α†?

From phone options, look ƒσя security, then security wipe! Make sure u back up ur contacts before doing it. Wipe only apps and contacts, don't wipe memory card.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2012
stave9ja: D screen of my samsung galaxy 2 got broken, for a while it did not affect the performance but it has stoped showing anything. Where can I repair it and how much
are you in Lagos ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2012
good day to all, pls i need to know the price of original bold 5 9930 battery. help will be appreciated thank you. Cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2012
Pls the screen of my gt-s335 samsung chat phone is cracked, can anyone tell me the price of the replacement screen, thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sisqology(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
ayoflyn: good day to all, pls i need to know the price of original bold 5 9930 battery. help will be appreciated thank you. Cheers.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biz2get(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
I need help my bb touch 1 flex is kinda wenever i sled up it goes blank and somtimes the keypad refuses to work......
Who has an idea how much it will cost me to buy the flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2012
Hey engineers.....hw much will it cost me to repair my nokia n900's camera?....and whO can do dah 4 me?.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.