Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354322 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
fearless07: . I do not get any error message.the camera app doesn't open and even when it tries opening M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone freezes and I have to switch it off.
what Os is on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pls i am waiting for your directions concerning the location in Ife and the amount i should get ready, Thanx
dragnet:
I'd give u a feedback...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fearless07(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2012
[quote author=dragnet]
what Os is on it?[/quote os 6.0.0.246 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tosic: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
dragnet:
the truth is.... That type of problem hardly gets solved...
" ahhhh! I pray ma fone get solved asap oooo.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abukhabbab: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
my nokia e63 is hanging, even when i switch off& turn on again d samething will occur
what should i do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Genovese(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2012
@dragnet pls i downloaded a 2go jar file for my nokiac6 and i cant install it, anytime i try it tries connecting then says disconnected..pls help me thru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2012
I have an android phone and i tried downloading a trading platform on it but it keeps giving me no supported file response. Please what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Toks2008: I have an android phone and i tried downloading a trading platform on it but it keeps giving me no supported file response. Please what do i do?

It must be that the .apk file U want to download is not currently supported on your android device.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2012
abukhabbab: my nokia e63 is hanging, even when i switch off& turn on again d samething will occur
what should i do pls

Try doing a HARD RESET.....if that doesn't work, U prolly have to flash the fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2012
puskin:

It must be that the .apk file U want to download is not currently supported on your android device.
thanks,so what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
pls i have a bb javelin working fine but it has two problems firstly d trackpad flex is bad it only scrolls up. secondly non of d button on d phone is working which i found out dat d flex connecting d keypad to d board is broken. pls i jus want to knw d actual cost of all repairs and whom to repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Toks2008: thanks,so what should i do?

There are only 2 things U can do:
.....get another Android fone which is supported.
....OR wait till ur Android device is supported.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jerdel01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
I want to know how to flash phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Jerdel01: I want to know how to flash phones

Enrol for a tutorial @Otigba. cool cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayoflyn: Pls i am waiting for your directions concerning the location in Ife and the amount i should get ready, Thanx
he's out of town at the moment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gafri07: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
@dragnet.... I already got a replacement battery for my htc desire hd and it doesn't charge & it still gets hot.... Wat can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
gafri07: @dragnet.... I already got a replacement battery for my htc desire hd and it doesn't charge & it still gets hot.... Wat can I do
are you in Lagos ?... If yes, which area?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gafri07: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2012
@dragnet..... Yes I am in lagos. I stay @ iju & I wok on the island.....what abt u?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2012
gafri07: @dragnet..... Yes I am in lagos. I stay @ iju & I wok on the island.....what abt u?
mail me so we can fix a meeting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gafri07: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2012
@dragnet....... Pls send me ur number so we can fix an appointment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
[size=14pt]Pls anyone know where i can get my bold 5 9930 fixed? the phone power ic is spoilt. kindly let me know the location and the price ill need to get it repaired. Thanx.[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prestonvic(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
HELP PLEASE!!! SONY ERICSON P990i
where can i find the casing and screen pls? 08025409729
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chiemekaorizu(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Plz sumbody should help me wit bb bold3 configuration.My bold3 can not instal operamini and it can not do 2go even though i v set tcp ip by enablin d apn and puttin web.Gprs.Mtnnigeria.Net in it and also enablin d apn authentication and puttin web in both password and username.I didn't subscribe 4 bis bt i wana use my airtym 2 browse bt notin iz workin.Plz i nid helppppppppp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
How do I unlock my samsung galaxy pocket gt-s5300? It is saying too many attempt pattern. I tried using my google account to unlock it but it isn't working. Thanks guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kushy(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2012
hw much cn i get bold2 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oweniwe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
hello.
my Nokia E66 slide has poor battery management. if i attempt to use internet without charging it same time, it'll go off. the battery doesn't last long after being fully charged. I don't think the battery is d problem coz I bought it recently. someone adviced me to change d I.c (ice or watever dey call it). do u think d I.c is d problem and How much will it cost to change it?

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Damanchi: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
plz can u guys track stolen blackberrys? the pin is 290958af. and the imei number is: 359683046033452. plz heeeeelp me. u can contact my on this number 08099528436
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sikay2008: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Hey, I use BB 9810 O.S7.1,
At times my phone restarts itself, mainly when am on 3G. Pls help out . Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmadinho4real: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
I flashed my girl friend's phone(C1-01),after flashing it whenever she tries to call me my number does not go through again on her phone.Pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DAVE5(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Pls I hav 1 nokia xpressmusic (d very popular one), it coms on but doesn't boot at all,i've flashed it but still d same, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donfidel(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Hi
Please my BB 5 just went off about two weeks ago (it was fully charged)and has refused to come on since then even after plugging it to charge for a long time. Can anyone help me out on this, pleaseeeee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.