Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350962 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Sheamus007:
my tecno w3android phone fell inside water and the screen is now blur( not too clear) after drying it but it working perfectly... what can I do pls
(Modify
It is obvious the screen had a problem. If you can't use it like that, then you will NEED TO CHANGE the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Nerdychica:
How much is the screen of infimix hot 2
They don't sell only the screen but both the TOUCH and SCREEN. You should be able to get it done around 11k-12k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dgunnerz(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
SimpleBea:
Since when did the problem start?
Last week Monday!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Henrique99: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2016
i just did a sim swap on an etisalat sim 2 days ago.I inserted the sim into my phone only to get"no mobile service available"gurus in the house help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krozay(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
For How much can I get a new Tecno h6 original battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hi... Are you idle? No job? The knowledge and skills required to build a mega phone support business is here;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8 .

You may also want to assist an unemployed person!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sheamus007:
my tecno w3android phone fell inside water and the screen is now blur( not too clear) after drying it but it working perfectly... what can I do pls
(Modify

Buy a new screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
krozay:
For How much can I get a new Tecno h6 original battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
babatman:
please need help house to unlock my htc t8788

htc model T8788 window phone
lock to at$t network usa

Babatman,

Your HTC T8788 device unlock code is ready.!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Then,you will need to change the TOUCH PAD
teeezy00:
I doubt sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is the SCREEN displaying? Is the TOUCH responding?
Dgunnerz:

Last week Monday!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dgunnerz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
SimpleBea:
Is the SCREEN displaying? Is the TOUCH responding?

Screen no more displaying and touch not responding...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mologi(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
my gionee m5 is having IMEI problem....and I cnt even use it to make or receive calls,nor browse online....

pls any solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krozay(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
SimpleBea:
@where in aba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adescopy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gud day to all. I want the phone gurus to help me out. I just worked on my tecno N3 changing the touch screen and working on the charging port just 3days ago but yesterday the battery got low and i tried to charge it; only for the battery logo to come up witout charging at all. since then i ave tried to power it on even with another battery but not coming on but i notice that after sometime it wil be hot. This also occur when i try tm charge. Pls i need assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
adescopy:
Gud day to all. I want the phone gurus to help me out. I just worked on my tecno N3 changing the touch screen and working on the charging port just 3days ago but yesterday the battery got low and i tried to charge it; only for the battery logo to come up witout charging at all. since then i ave tried to power it on even with another battery but not coming on but i notice that after sometime it wil be hot. This also occur when i try tm charge. Pls i need assistance.

Tecno n3?
Haba
Go n get a new phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please Engineers I need to unlock my Itel2060
IMEI: 353596063459366

Looking forward to a swift assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
You can get it at any phone accessories shop in Aba. Am presently at Oyo.
But, be careful of fake battery.
krozay:
@where in aba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Call or PM me, lets talk.
ijapa888:
Please Engineers I need to unlock my Itel2060
IMEI: 353596063459366

Looking forward to a swift assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mologi:
my gionee m5 is having IMEI problem....and I cnt even use it to make or receive calls,nor browse online....

pls any solution

Call or PM me, lets talk!.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melodytunes: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Any engineer in the house my s3 is saying network no recognised.i need software engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dgunnerz:

Screen no more displaying and touch not responding...
You will need to change both the TOUCH and the SCREEN.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Where do you reside?.
melodytunes:
Any engineer in the house my s3 is saying network no recognised.i need software engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bacco2000(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
To the Engineers in the house, Kindly assist me on this issue with my blackberry Q10

I just got it fairly used and i noticed that the rear camera cannot capture texts, The Autofocus does not focus well thereby making texts not clear as its supposed to be.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
hello engineers...I bricked my device while installing TWRP so I flash d stock ROM but d device(TECNO L8plus) imel has been INVALID n d 3G doesn't receive network.I even inserted many sims but the 2G network flows well a(full bar) solution I wan die oooo
SimpleBea
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krozay(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
SimpleBea:
You can get it at any phone accessories shop in Aba. Am presently at Oyo.
But, be careful of fake battery.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmafe(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
My Ulefone power battery is faulty and need ASAP replacement, i don't want to order online dollar rate dy scare me. Please if you have let me know. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmafe(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
My Ulefone power battery is faulty and need ASAP replacement, i don't want to order online dollar rate dy scare me. Please if you have let me know.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
remi144:
hello engineers...I bricked my device while installing TWRP so I flash d stock ROM but d device(TECNO L8plus) imel has been INVALID n d 3G doesn't receive network.I even inserted many sims but the 2G network flows well a(full bar) solution I wan die oooo
SimpleBea

Try flashing the whole device and installing a new custom ROM/OS... there are many online... just search on google..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Emmafe:
My Ulefone power battery is faulty and need ASAP replacement, i don't want to order online dollar rate dy scare me. Please if you have let me know.

You can get a replacement at Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sarang(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please can anyone help me unlock my s6 edge?
I want to change my network.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Any engr here to replace my samsung s4 power button?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.