Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342722 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:

Your loaction

Hello Good Day,

Have you got anything for me on the iPod Screen Replacement??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deife(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello
it means you had set Anti-theft function before. If you forget the PIN, yet you want to change a Sim, please try below 3 ways.
1. Insert previous SIM card and cancel the anti-theft function, steps: setting----Security----Mobile anti-theft---cancel.
2. Fetch back your PIN via the emergency number when you set anti-theft function before (we usually choose phone number of relatives or friends). Ways as following: Insert the new SIM to your phone (ignoring that you can't operate the phone without PIN), send message #mima# to your phone via the emergency number. Then your emergency number can receive a message to reset PIN.
3. If you can't find your previous SIM and can't remember the emergency number (or the number is invalid), you can take your your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your problem.
Below is contact info of our Carlcare in Abuja
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195

The previous 2 methods won't wipe your data, but the third one will.
Below website is for your reference. Thank you!
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2569&page=1#pid212354

Thanks @ Carlcaresophia. God bless you. It has been fixed. i am grateful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Arteta99:
how much will it cost to change digitizer for lg g3? i'm in lag

Have u fixed this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
deife:

Thanks @ Carlcaresophia. God bless you. It has been fixed. i am grateful.
You're very welcome. Glad to be of help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
hankkk:
Please, I just got a c9 tecno but my laptop doesn't connect to it via wifi, the same thing happened with my former phone which was a c8 tecno. Other devices (s4 Samsung) connect to my laptop without problems. Please help me out..
Hello Hankkk, please check the wifi settings. If the problem persists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arteta99(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
bobo65:

Have u fixed this?
not yet, gave it to a guy but guess he bought the fake so it didn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arteta99(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
bobo65:

Have u fixed this?
not yet, gave it to a guy but guess he bought the fake one so it didn't work. let me no your price and how to reach you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deife(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

You're very welcome. Glad to be of help.
smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
HELP...My itel it1452 screen not touching after flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzlix(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls, help my samsung duos is stuck at the boot stage. The samsung logo is just stable on the screen and nothing else. The problem just started this morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RapGene: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
help I think I bought one of those refurbished infinix phones and I have extra storage of 7gig but it keep saying storage full abeg help me ooh it getting frustrating ooh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwasaheed1: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
admin pls help,
i broke my mobile phone (yezz andy 5T) touchpad and couldn't get a replacement here in Akure.
any idea of how to go about it will be honored.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Arteta99:
not yet, gave it to a guy but guess he bought the fake one so it didn't work. let me no your price and how to reach you

My Whatsapp number is in my signature
I'm in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
RapGene:
help I think I bought one of those refurbished infinix phones and I have extra storage of 7gig but it keep saying storage full abeg help me ooh it getting frustrating ooh

Hot 2?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
lizzlix:
Pls, help my samsung duos is stuck at the boot stage. The samsung logo is just stable on the screen and nothing else. The problem just started this morning

Ull need to flash the phone
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please how much do they sell the touchscreen of hauwei Y336-U02?
Secondly when I plug the phone the bars will move as if its charging but the percentage does not increase,I end up using desktop charger undecided could it be the charging port is bad?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Who can fix my Samsung s4 touch screen here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abubakrimutiu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
I need Samsung Galaxy grand phone panel help me 07061551587
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Who can fix my Samsung s4 touch screen here?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by superkings(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2016
ebab:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by superkings(m): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2016
help o. i cannot aces 3G or 4g on my LG-D415 T-MOBILE ITS ONLY CONNECTING TO 2G. PLS HELP. AND TELL ME THE PROCEDURES to get it done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ogechiezinne: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2016
IF I ON MY TECNO P5 IT WILL WRITE TECNO AND REMAIN LIKE THAT.I CANT EVEN OFF IF I DID NOT REMOVE THE BATTERY . PLS I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO WORK ON IT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
ogechiezinne:
IF I ON MY TECNO P5 IT WILL WRITE TECNO AND REMAIN LIKE THAT.I CANT EVEN OFF IF I DID NOT REMOVE THE BATTERY . PLS I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO WORK ON IT

Flash it
I can help u do it for a token if u r in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2016
superkings:
help o. i cannot aces 3G or 4g on my LG-D415 T-MOBILE ITS ONLY CONNECTING TO 2G. PLS HELP. AND TELL ME THE PROCEDURES to get it done

Get a custom rom
If that doesn't work, the process is cumbersome
I can help u do it but it's quite expensive and will take some days
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ogechiezinne: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2016
ogechiezinne:
IF I ON LG E-460 IT WILL ON AND HANG LIKE THAT.I CANT EVEN OFF IT IF I DID NOT REMOVE THE BATTERY . PLS I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO WORK ON IT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ogechiezinne: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2016
I HAVE FLASH IT BUT IT STILL NOT WORKING. BESIDE AM IN ABUJA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2016
ebab:

price sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
HELP...My itel it1452 screen not touching after flash
is the touch pad in good condition?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2016
olamitie:
Please how much do they sell the touchscreen of hauwei Y336-U02?
Secondly when I plug the phone the bars will move as if its charging but the percentage does not increase,I end up using desktop charger undecided could it be the charging port is bad?
Probably it does not install charging. Call me on 08122914775
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2016
RapGene:
Do you use SD card with it?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
SimpleBea:
Probably it does not install charging. Call me on 08122914775
install charging how? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
It is a hardware problem.
olamitie:
install charging how? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.