Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347193 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Simran94:
can you unlock an iPhone 6s locked to iCloud and how much?
yea contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Irenemonit:
il i have panel for j8 and w3
contact me let's talk check my signature

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Brigance:
Please, how much can I get a used Samsung s5 screen?
I have one for 25k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
How much will it cost to fix a Tecno 7c screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dondo83(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Isiboy:

I have one for 25k

my iphone keeps showing connect to itunes and when i try to restore it shows error 4013
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 1:46am On Sep 24, 2017
dondo83:

my iphone keeps showing connect to itunes and when i try to restore it shows error 4013
Try using another cable this error is as a result of connection between ur device and d PC. If u need help, reach me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by art1f3(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2017
how much will it cost to fix iphone 6 complete screen. with lcd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dimex03(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Good morning engrs. I need help, i have a tecno phantom z (A7) whenever i switched it on it will just switcth on, load to home screen sometimes and then goes off again. But if I'm charging it, it will stay for a while and if i try using it for a while it goes off. Now i have another A7 with a shattered screen, so i use the board of the one with shattered screen for the for the one whose screen is ok but switching on and i still get the same result. Meaning both board are going off on the screen.

Note: the battery of the one with shattered screen doesn't power the two board even when plug to supply while the battery of the one with good screen powered both board but not staying.
2. The charging port of the one with good screen is not making the device deactectable when connected to system while the other is detectable

Question: now could it be the board of both phones, like does it need something like flashing??
2. Or is it the battery that is bad??
3. How much is the screen of A7
Thanks in anticipation engrs in the thread
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abuzay2r(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Isiboy:

d screen is about 17k just for purchase. if u want I can help waybill it to u

Thanks for the offer my guy. I'd check around here 2moro & get back to you if I can't find it. Meanwhile, I hope there's no fake Samsung phone screen in the market? My Regards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Dimex03:
Good morning engrs. I need help, i have a tecno phantom z (A7) whenever i switched it on it will just switcth on, load to home screen sometimes and then goes off again. But if I'm charging it, it will stay for a while and if i try using it for a while it goes off. Now i have another A7 with a shattered screen, so i use the board of the one with shattered screen for the for the one whose screen is ok but switching on and i still get the same result. Meaning both board are going off on the screen.

Note: the battery of the one with shattered screen doesn't power the two board even when plug to supply while the battery of the one with good screen powered both board but not staying.
2. The charging port of the one with good screen is not making the device deactectable when connected to system while the other is detectable

Question: now could it be the board of both phones, like does it need something like flashing??
2. Or is it the battery that is bad??
3. How much is the screen of A7
Thanks in anticipation engrs in the thread

Get a new battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Abuzay2r:

Thanks for the offer my guy. I'd check around here 2moro & get back to you if I can't find it. Meanwhile, I hope there's no fake Samsung phone screen in the market? My Regards

There are good non-apple made screens in d market, ur best bet is to buy an icloud device

But isiboy seems trusted, he can get u something genuine
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Whatsapp me on 07033185680

art1f3:
how much will it cost to fix iphone 6 complete screen. with lcd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dondo83(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Isiboy:

Try using another cable this error is as a result of connection between ur device and d PC. If u need help, reach me
God bless you for the quick response, i have tried with another cable, i even used another software to try an restore , after downloading , it showed the apple logo then showed battery low and went back to connect to itunes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DarryOsh(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bricked my Xperia C4 dual!

For some reason I wanted to downgrade my os from marshmallow back to Lollipop. Did the flashing stuff. Don't know what went wrong. Now, the phone won't turn on at all.

What can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Venus300: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls guys I need help with my l8ï ,
I rested d phone and now I can't connect to my laptop anymore. It's charging wen I plug in d cord but I can't connect to the system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nurayusuf12: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Engrs, pls i need screen for samsung galaxy s 6 edge plus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by angelanto8(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please help me out guys...my techno driodpad 7c has been stuck on the dark loading screen this happened as a result of me pressing the power button.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
dondo83:

God bless you for the quick response, i have tried with another cable, i even used another software to try an restore , after downloading , it showed the apple logo then showed battery low and went back to connect to itunes
Where do u stay? If u are in Lagos u can reach me for help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
DarryOsh:
Bricked my Xperia C4 dual!

For some reason I wanted to downgrade my os from marshmallow back to Lollipop. Did the flashing stuff. Don't know what went wrong. Now, the phone won't turn on at all.

What can I do?
Download xperia pc companion and repair ur device with it. Quite easy but ensure u have enuf data cos d Software does d repair with network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
angelanto8:
Please help me out guys...my techno driodpad 7c has been stuck on the dark loading screen this happened as a result of me pressing the power button.thanks

Take it to an engineer let him physically examine it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dannyoche: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dannyoche: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DarryOsh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Isiboy:

Download xperia pc companion and repair ur device with it. Quite easy but ensure u have enuf data cos d Software does d repair with network
tried it. Didn't work.

the computer doesn't detect it at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CapstoneMobile(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and the rest with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CapstoneMobile(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Capstone mobile Digital

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Pls somebody help, my infinix hot 4 lite is getting slower even after I have deleted many apps and pictures from my phone, a phone that has not completed one year, what can I do about it to get it back at same speed like when new? Am getting tired of using this phone. Its beginning to suck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonzo(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2017
How much s3 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello,

How much can I replace my Tecno Phantom Z mini Screen please engineers..

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Asemota122: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning phone gurus. I want to really appreciate you guys for the good work you've done... my infinix hot 4 pro. is giving me screen overlay detection problem... and also if I want to open my Facebook account through my Facebook app. it will bounce back. and say unfortunately Facebook has stopped.... so please gurus what am I to do...thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topsey01: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Please gurus i need ur help, I order iphone6 from Amazon and the iphone is Factory Unlocked but it keep searching for network when i install my sim in it, whenever i smash it on a desk a little it will boot up the Network and it works for some hours.
please help me out!!!

or if anyone interested i’m willing to let it go at cheap price
+22967843539 whatsapp only

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2017
DarryOsh:

tried it. Didn't work.

the computer doesn't detect it at all
If u stay around agbado/ijaiye u can bring it let me help u. Or take it to an engineer

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.