Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348038 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ausproxi(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello, my Tecno L9 plus fell and got some crack on the screen, please I want to fix it. I bought the phone this month, 4-01-2018. I based in Ekpoma, Edo State.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peppul: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2018
My tecno j7 is having network issue in the sense that sometimes it start showing emergency only or searching for netwk while sometime I only get one bar of network. How can it be fixed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babtaima(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
princemillla:

Depends on u
please my iPhone 5 rare camera is glitchy taking greenish pinkish pics, FaceTime cam works great... what could be the issue? it didn't drop, i just got the iPhone overheated flash disabled message before this happened.. now it won't go and i can't take good photos with this condition.. how much can the camera be changed for, what are your general thoughts?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babtaima(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Peppul:
My tecno j7 is having network issue in the sense that sometimes it start showing emergency only or searching for netwk while sometime I only get one bar of network. How can it be fixed.
radio ic is bad.. try hard resetting if doesn't work take for repairs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peppul: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
How much is Tecno j7 screen and touchpad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bababillioniare: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Plz gud afternoon can I get any engner that can help me with dis plz
The screen of OUKITEL U13
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
babtaima:

please my iPhone 5 rare camera is glitchy taking greenish pinkish pics, FaceTime cam works great... what could be the issue? it didn't drop, i just got the iPhone overheated flash disabled message before this happened.. now it won't go and i can't take good photos with this condition.. how much can the camera be changed for, what are your general thoughts?

bros check ur camera filtering setting, or read more here

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5390140
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebenezer880(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
How can i unlock my iphone 5 sim card, i cant activate my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidplus: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Pls can anyone assist me to get a replacement battery for my acer tabet A1-811. The battery is inbuilt and have been looking for this battery for over two months now.I base in PH.Incase of any info my number is 08064330451
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2018
ebenezer880:
How can i unlock my iphone 5 sim card, i cant activate my phone

Use chip. It's ur sure best n easy way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2018
gidplus:
Pls can anyone assist me to get a replacement battery for my acer tabet A1-811. The battery is inbuilt and have been looking for this battery for over two months now.I base in PH.Incase of any info my number is 08064330451

Try snap the pics, can help u check here in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jmanjo: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
benzems:

Flash with original rom check here www.zamdtek.com

I check the link no related post
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jmanjo:

I check the link no related post

Check how to flash android phones
download and flash your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
How to change Vivo android language from China to English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077h7co6yoo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chemicalT(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning to everybody hereth.. please how can i unlock samsung galaxy s6 edge plus sim network. its saying "network locked sim card inserted".
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Loraous(f): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Please I need to replace/fix/repair the touch pad of Alcatel one touch idol 3.It fell and cracked. Haven't been able to operate the phone since then. Just a little part is working
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
chemicalT:
Good morning to everybody hereth.. please how can i unlock samsung galaxy s6 edge plus sim network. its saying "network locked sim card inserted".

Your phone is locked to a carrier outside Nigeria.
If u are in lagos, we offer cheap and affordable rate to unlock your devices to work with Nigeria sim.

Call 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dawahlarry: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Engineers. Please I need a solution to Gionee P5w back light problem. Kindly please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
how much Is LG ķ8 screen? I need the price and an engineer to help me fix it.Lagos state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nastydroid:
how much Is LG ķ8 screen? I need the price and an engineer to help me fix it.Lagos state

The screen is 13500. Come to ikotun I will fix it for u at a very token charge
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by selflover(f): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
princemillla:

Your phone is locked to a carrier outside Nigeria.
If u are in lagos, we offer cheap and affordable rate to unlock your devices to work with Nigeria sim.

Call 08113648092
my phone is permanently on 4g. whenever I change to 3g or 2g it's says sim not detected and asks me to restart and den it goes back to 4g after the restart pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ugoerico(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please help, my Infinix Hot 4 is not changing when it is on, but it charges when it is switched off. The fault developed after it touched water, although i stil placed it under sun to dry up yet the charging problem persisted.
What can i do please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
princemillla:

The screen is 13500. Come to ikotun I will fix it for u at a very token charge
13500 excluding your service charge?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Call me I'm in Ikeja

Nastydroid:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1naijaguy: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2018
n0m0705:

Can you drop your number so we can talk
Hello there. My phone had an issue or in short it crashed. which has prevented me from communicating in the past few weeks. Its not yet available but I'm able to communicate on this website. If you are still interested we could continue discussing here. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peppul: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
How much to repair tecno j7 screen ND touchpad... Any engineer here at ikeja should let me know...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ify84(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
My Lenovo is showing this for a week now... What can I do? Please...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Whatsapp me on 07033185680

Peppul:
How much to repair tecno j7 screen ND touchpad... Any engineer here at ikeja should let me know...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nastydroid:
13500 excluding your service charge?

Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
selflover:
my phone is permanently on 4g. whenever I change to 3g or 2g it's says sim not detected and asks me to restart and den it goes back to 4g after the restart pls help

Wown. ... am looking for a permanent 4g fone.... will look into it. Call me up pls. 08113648092

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.