Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344300 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
OK bro. Thanks
princemillla:

Call my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
whenever my gionee m5 mini phone is asleep it always looses data network hence i don't receive message that depends on data network. once i am using the phone the data network comes back on. what could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudyislife: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2018
Good day,my iPhone 7,browser keeps shutting on its own,it's closes and escapes by itself while Iuse it, please what's the possible cause and solution? ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hondra(m): 4:18am On Mar 01, 2018
My HOT 4 lite phone was stolen yesterday and I don't have the imei code nor the pack anymore. Pls, how can I get the imei number of the phone online. It's very urgent please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello engineers, I have ordered a touch pad for my phone from aliexpress, it was successfully delivered to me. An engineer have already did the separation and fixed the new touch pad but it is still not working properly, some part of the screen is misbehaving especially the center of the screen and the return key. If I lock the screen for a few seconds and unlock again the touch will be normal until it starts misbehaving again after some moments. What is really the problem, is it the new digitiser is faulty or the engineer didn't install it properly?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Mystiq25:
Hello engineers, I have ordered a touch pad for my phone from aliexpress, it was successfully delivered to me. An engineer have already did the separation and fixed the new touch pad but it is still not working properly, some part of the screen is misbehaving especially the center of the screen and the return key. If I lock the screen for a few seconds and unlock again the touch will be normal until it starts misbehaving again after some moments. What is really the problem, is it the new digitiser is faulty or the engineer didn't install it properly?

Digitizer have just one connector which means if other parts are working, then it's properly connected .the fault is from the digitizer .Its not good or ur fone select.

Try n back up n perform factory reset first then see ow it goes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2018
rudyislife:
Good day,my iPhone 7,browser keeps shutting on its own,it's closes and escapes by itself while Iuse it, please what's the possible cause and solution? ??

Try soft reseting the fone. U can find that in the reset part. Don't do ful reset o.otherwise ur file will go. If this doesn't solve it. I may need to restore or use another browser
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
hondra:
My HOT 4 lite phone was stolen yesterday and I don't have the imei code nor the pack anymore. Pls, how can I get the imei number of the phone online. It's very urgent please

Eyah sorry.....incase u find the imei. Kindly call me for ow track the fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intellect16(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Good morning to you all. I am also a phone engineer (still small boy). I am wanting to flash a cool pad 8675-HD phone. But when I try using the ygpd tool, I get an error saying "failed to get Project Type Solution". I event converted the CPB flash file to a scatter file( so I can flash with sp flash tool) but I get an error saying cmd_jump_da_fail error 2035. Abeg any help from the house
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudyislife: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
princemillla:

Try soft reseting the fone. U can find that in the reset part. Don't do ful reset o.otherwise ur file will go. If this doesn't solve it. I may need to restore or use another browser
ok.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2018
princemillla:

Digitizer have just one connector which means if other parts are working, then it's properly connected .the fault is from the digitizer .Its not good or ur fone select.

Try n back up n perform factory reset first then see ow it goes
Thanks I will try and see.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
hondra:

Track your phone with your google account
check more here
http://www.zamdtek.com/2017/08/how-to-find-lost-phone.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Intellect16:
Good morning to you all. I am also a phone engineer (still small boy). I am wanting to flash a cool pad 8675-HD phone. But when I try using the ygpd tool, I get an error saying "failed to get Project Type Solution". I event converted the CPB flash file to a scatter file( so I can flash with sp flash tool) but I get an error saying cmd_jump_da_fail error 2035. Abeg any help from the house

those type of that usually show infinix abi but its actually coolpad? well i have tried several on them but always fail in the fastboot mode when it gets to 98%...

still doing research about the phone though but the problem is from the factory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
AnyDevice:

those type of that usually show infinix abi but its actually coolpad? well i have tried several on them but always fail in the fastboot mode when it gets to 98%...

still doing research about the phone though but the problem is from the factory

Use cm2 or miracle box not crack or open the back of the fone beneath the paper ...u shud see original build id
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamrey(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good day to d engineers in d house.
my inifinx Hot S touchpad got faulty wen my phone fell. so I wanted to fix d touchpad and d screen togeda don't know his much it will cost me
I reside in Benin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
iamrey:
Good day to d engineers in d house.
my inifinx Hot S touchpad got faulty wen my phone fell. so I wanted to fix d touchpad and d screen togeda don't know his much it will cost me
I reside in Benin.

Why not take it to an engineer in there.

If u need price range use aiexpress to confirm the range
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2018
princemillla:

Use cm2 or miracle box not crack or open the back of the fone beneath the paper ...u shud see original build id

i used cm2 to identify it, even tried upgrading it using the MTKscather file(i know you understand) but....

my boss told me that YGDP works for it but i haven't seen it worked or let me say it hasn't worked for me...

thanks for your contribution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BossOganla: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
princemillla:

Change the battery Sharp Sharp otherwise u will ruin the start up loader....wich will require u to flash the fone
pls did u have the idea how much it will cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2018
BossOganla:
pls did u have the idea how much it will cost

2500 or 2k self
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donpuffy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls who can help me fix broken screen of my Samsung galaxy tab E. How much is it too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by msylva2147(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
please where can I fix my infinix Note 4 Pro screen? the screen just got broken
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leonelson6: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
I was given Samsung galaxy grand prime which is simblofk and dosnt ask for code,instead, tell me to unlock through an unlock app. Pls how can I unlock it and how much will it cost me ¿? ¿ ¿?? ¿!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hoctre20(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
msylva2147:
hi, I will help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Call me, we will fix it tomorrow 07033185680

Donpuffy:
Pls who can help me fix broken screen of my Samsung galaxy tab E. How much is it too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Call me, we will fix it tomorrow 07033185680

msylva2147:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hoctre20(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
princemillla:

Just go and dump the fone .....my candid advice. But if u think u can cope.

Screen is 24,800 charging port. Usually not available but if u search well u get for say 5k

But I av 3 follow come battery.

I also av 3 mother board of gionee splus complete
how to much is d board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Excellergroup(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Would try this, thanks. I have tried this but the issue still persists. However, i noticed that the dialog box that comes up on the samsung s5 at the same time the call should have come in is Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped. Pls, what's the way forward ? I would appreciate your swift response
princemillla:

Remove ur Google account and reset the fone to factory. It shud solve it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BossOganla: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2018
princemillla:

2500 or 2k self
ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p2son(m): 3:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Plz my iphone 5 WiFi is not coming up.. I have upgraded d phone n still it's not coming up..... Engrnrs plz help out because I need to sell the phone n get anoda it's disturbing me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p2son(m): 3:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Aw much can I get original iphone ba3 and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by msylva2147(m): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2018
hoctre20:
hi, I will help.
how much will it cost me please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CuteCeo: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Hello. How much is iPhone 7 plus touch pad and screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.