Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350989 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
yungmayor02:

okay...but the technician i gave it to told me i have to change the panel...though this is not the first time i have had this problem with the phone....the first time i had this problem i took it to carlcare in abuja and they did it for me...why i did not take it to carlcare this time is that they dont have a repair centre in minna,and the technician i gave the phone to opened the phone...will carlcare accept a phone that has been opened by someone else??

Sure they will, it’s their product Na. The only thing is you will be charged accordingly. If you have pc I can guide you on what to do.
All the best!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Bought a new hp laptop battery. Dual cell. Charged it from 0-9 % from where I bought it. Also charged it at home. Till it reached 38%.when light was off, I was able to use it..

Now that light is back, I have been charging it since yesterday, it doesn't full. Stucked at 49%. Doesn't increase from it nor discharge from it..

.. The worst part is that, as soon as I removed the charger from laptop, it goes off and the new battery is inside o.. And it has 49%.

Without plugging the laptop with charger, it won't come up, even with the new battery in the laptop.

Help... Save a life o

Return it jooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
princemillla:

Return it jooooo

The battery charged from 0_9% at the guy shop..
He won't collect it back noni

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

The battery charged from 0_9% at the guy shop..

He won't collect it back noni

Get engineer to check the ic for u

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stixz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Blackberry Z10 black for sale. Still in perfect working condition and very clean. 15k but negotiable. Whatsapp 0903271 8309 for enquiry and pictures. Lagos only!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
princemillla:

Sure they will, it’s their product Na. The only thing is you will be charged accordingly. If you have pc I can guide you on what to do.
All the best!

YES,I HAVE A PC
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yubiman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Good day. Pls is it possible to unlock an s9 on sprint, T mobile or cricket network in computer village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
yubiman:
Good day. Pls is it possible to unlock an s9 on sprint, T mobile or cricket network in computer village?

I can help u unkock it. But am in ikotun. Chat me for details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yubiman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
princemillla:

I can help u unkock it. But am in ikotun. Chat me for details

OK. I'll do that when I'm ready. Just making enquiries.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2018
yubiman:

Technically, the answer is yes. You can unlock your S9. Have a look here https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s9-062472. They've successfully unlocked my S9 a few weeks back. Nice fellas too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pawsofdikeje(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2018
I want to dispose my HTC M8. If interested, holla via whatsapp. 08023940369.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yubiman(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
MarkWayne89:

Technically, the answer is yes. You can unlock your S9. Have a look here https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s9-062472. They've successfully unlocked my S9 a few weeks back. Nice fellas too.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Brothers help me out I own an LG G4, dough I brought it as London used and it not up to 2month, just yesterday I. Noticed it hanged , so I removed the ba3 and inserted it back but since then the phone has been dead it not turning on neither is it charging again... wat could b the problem? And pls help me wit solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Abeg, my Samsung s5 lcd spoil. If i get a new screen can it be changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuel19222(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Can someone help me out about this, after I even upgraded it, infinix hot 5 2gb ram with fingerprint.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaniche: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
please i have a samsung note 4. i need help in replacing the screen.

I also have a sony xperia tab z, i need help in replacing the screen.

Kindly reach me on 08165471453.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
alaboski:
Definitely
Talk2tobo:
Brothers help me out I own an LG G4, dough I brought it as London used and it not up to 2month, just yesterday I. Noticed it hanged , so I removed the ba3 and inserted it back but since then the phone has been dead it not turning on neither is it charging again... wat could b the problem? And pls help me wit solution
The battery might be totally flat, where you at?
emmaniche:

I have the note 4 screen, check my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekson2k5(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
When I switched off my phone,on it back it will show android is starting optimizing app any solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2018
The battery might be totally flat, where you at?

The ba3 were fully charged, it just hanged up and I removed the ba3 only for the phone not to switch on again.... Am in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Engineers in the house please help a brother... My samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket SGH-i727 screen is blank not even showing any light i only it on with the viberation and the light on functional keys/home keys. NOTE; B4 it went blank, the screen was turning upside down and started fading before it don't even displaying
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
lekson2k5:
When I switched off my phone,on it back it will show android is starting optimizing app any solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2018
lekson2k5:

I think that is due to too much of apps on your phone. My tecno l6 dey do like that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
yubiman:

Yes, bring it come computer village

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
alaboski:

Yes i can change it for u

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Talk2tobo:

Try another battery on it

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
emmaniche:

I can replace the screen for u.. Do u have another screens for d replacement?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2018
lekson2k5:

Flash ur phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Harlaan007:
Engineers in the house please help a brother... My samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket SGH-i727 screen is blank not even showing any light i only it on with the viberation and the light on functional keys/home keys. NOTE; B4 it went blank, the screen was turning upside down and started fading before it don't even displaying

Change your screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
abiodunbright:

Send me ur number to call u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ami4u(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
my ppl, pls i need to charge my fone screen (samsung s6). i tot of buying the screen online to get it fixed
as the cost of repairing in the regular samsung office is rather too much.
now wat are my suppose to look out wen i want to do the purchase online.
your candid advise would be highly appreciated.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lapalapa:

Where... How? I'm all ears, please
It would be ordered
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
ami4u:
my ppl, pls i need to charge my fone screen (samsung s6). i tot of buying the screen online to get it fixed
as the cost of repairing in the regular samsung office is rather too much.
now wat are my suppose to look out wen i want to do the purchase online.
your candid advise would be highly appreciated.
thanks
It depends on where "online" you wanna buy it.... but when you get it, some good engineers would be able to fix it properly for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.