Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347619 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Asolab:
Pls how much can I repair Samsung A30 screen at any Samsung store in Lagos??
i can fix it for you and it will work perfect at the rate of 35k . chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by richmondefosa(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Repairguru:
my location is ikorodu but pls can you remind me the screen you are talking about. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
The screen is an LG G8.
i can't chat you on whatsapp because, my whatsapp phone is the one i want to give you to fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
richmondefosa:

The screen is an LG G8.
i can't chat you on whatsapp because, my whatsapp phone is the one i want to give you to fix.
bros am sorry gave you the wrong price the price is 40k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by richmondefosa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Repairguru:
bros am sorry gave you the wrong price the price is 40k
What's the last price?
does it involve your workmanship too?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
richmondefosa:

What's the last price?
does it involve your workmanship too?
yes it include workmanship and that the last price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Asolab:
Pls how much can I repair Samsung A30 screen at any Samsung store in Lagos??
I don't know about Samsung store price, but I can do it for you at 33k. Contact me on 08038.29.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Inikay: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Please I need recommendations on a good mid range Android phone to buy.
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mkelv0106(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm using an iPhone 6s plus, recently d touch on d phone stop responding, tried putting a new screen, same thing, the home button works well, and every other thing, just d touch that refuses to work totally, can't even input my password, plz what is the problem with the phone, and can it be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Mkelv0106:
I'm using an iPhone 6s plus, recently d touch on d phone stop responding, tried putting a new screen, same thing, the home button works well, and every other thing, just d touch that refuses to work totally, can't even input my password, plz what is the problem with the phone, and can it be fixed?
the phone has touch ic problem which is common with 6splus . I can fix it for you . chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mkelv0106(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Repairguru:
the phone has touch ic problem which is common with 6splus . I can fix it for you . chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Thank you boss for ur reply, unfortunately I'm not in Lagos, I would have located you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2020
Mkelv0106:

Thank you boss for ur reply, unfortunately I'm not in Lagos, I would have located you
OK but incase you want to sell the phone pls let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xavierx: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xavierx: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonesome501(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
how much would i use to repair the screen nd touch of tecno spark 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shayubobo: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Any good phone engineer in ibadan should please singnify
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
lonesome501:
the total cost is 13k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heja: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
shayubobo:
Any good phone engineer in ibadan should please singnify

unclesamtech:

UNCLESAM TECHNOLOGY
0 8 0 3 3 9 5 5 3 4 3 (Call & whatsapp) 0 8 1 4 3 5 0 1 3 2 1

0 7 0 5 8 7 2 5 2 3 5 (Call)
IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
xavierx:
what could be wrong?

My infinix x624B phone has refused to charge. I plugged in all night and it refused to charge. Prior to this issue, i had to bring out the charging module before it charged a bit.
Is it the battery or the module that needs change?

Have you changed the charging board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
lonesome501:
13k plus a perfect job delivery...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
xavierx:
what could be wrong?

My infinix x624B phone has refused to charge. I plugged in all night and it refused to charge. Prior to this issue, i had to bring out the charging module before it charged a bit.
Is it the battery or the module that needs change?
Have tried charging with another charger? If yes and the problem still persists then you need to visit a technician nearby for fixing....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by klabi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please How much does screen replacement for iPhone 11 Pro cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Guys Please Patronize iSmile Global Concept, our Location is ABEOKUTA Oke Ilewo....
We Buy, We Sell, We Swap and We Repair, We Render Solutions...0816607.7628
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
klabi:
Please How much does screen replacement for iPhone 11 Pro cost
the price is 140k .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shayubobo: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Heja:

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godstime234: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
I need screen for huawie nova 3i and Google pixel 2xl.quoye me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
What does this mean pls

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Geofavor(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Hello bosses, please help.

when I wanted to charge yesternight, I unknowingly touched the mouth of my cord and it shocked me. When I plugged it into my phone, as soon as I handled my phone, my phone shocked me.

I immediately removed the cord from the charger head. Now I connected it to a power bank to charge my phone. No shocks.

Do you think the problem is from the charger head? What could have been the cause of the shock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Geofavor:

when I wanted to charge yesternight, I unknowingly touched the mouth of my cord and it shocked me. When I plugged it into my phone, as soon as I handled my phone, my phone shocked me.

I immediately removed the cord from the charger head. Now I connected it to a power bank to charge my phone. No shocks.

Do you think the problem is from the charger head? What could have been the cause of the shock?
Your experience is unusual though but shit happens....
try to Charge your phone with the same charger using another Socket Outlet. Share your experience afterwards....Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Spanishmilf:
What does this mean pls
Software issue!! maybe update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Geofavor:

Which phone? and check the voltage on the charger head it shouldn't be more than 250v
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wearetheworld: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Get umidigi a7 pro
chuksvoice:

I don't know about Samsung store price, but I can do it for you at 33k. Contact me on 08038.29.4998

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.